Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson---right or wrong

Heavyduty053

Ok then, I'll say it. I listened to him speak on cc two times. The first time he said very clearly that the dinar would revalue between May 31st and June 1st. He was very definite on the date spread. Only when June 1st passed and it was clear that he was wrong, did he quickly modify it to be between June 1st and June 10th. Now that the 10th has come and gone, we have heard nothing further from George Robinson. IMO, just another guru fishing for a date and rate (regrets to God for gettting drawn-in to this fallible prophesy). From all of us that have been on this site too long, please just go away...and take all the other gurus with you.

You are completely wrong on that, sir. His original prophecy was, and I quote, "...the end of May, first of June, 29," and he added the rate would be $3.89. He clarified that the "first of June" could mean up to June 10th ON MONDAY, MAY 30, 2011, two days before June 1st.

The first of June meaning "first part" and not 6/1/2011 makes sense in the context of his prophecy, since the immediately preceding words were "end of May" implying that we're talking about a time PERIOD and not exact dates. It's not until we get to the 29 that we get an actual number, and George never clarified what the 29 meant.

But again, you are completely wrong to state "Only when June 1st passed and it was clear that he was wrong, did he quickly modify it".

Take care, and be careful what and how you state things in future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How does anyone know for a fact that a new rate was not established from the budget and is being used as a trial value in country to see if it would hold down inflation and still get what the country needs before it becomes internationally known. How does anyone know that they are using this time to make trial runs in country to see if adjustments are needed. Bare in mind that if a new rate was thrown out internationally, running wideopen and all of a sudden it was not substainable then the country of iraq would have committed the biggest mistake of all time

there are hundreds of soldiers, contract workers, and other people on this forum that are right now living in iraq.

if this was even possable, this trial value could not be kept in the dark. just like the small denom bs, if this stuff was realy happening, this forum would be slammed by hundred if not thousands of confermations. common sense dictates that the lack of confermation and silence is actualy confermation that this is not going on.

rest assured it is buisness as usual in iraq. all prices are based on the offical exchange rate.

It's a marvelous coincidence that the more uneducated people seem the more religious they tend to be. Prob just a coincidence.

Lol.

Let me see. God says that "The fool says in his heart that there is no God" (Psalm 14:1)

and He provides proof everywhere of his existence and his Word-

and here you are making fun of those who believe.

Just for fun, what do you think the odds are of you being right and God being wrong?

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 1

Well let's look at this logical...........George prophetise was in English which lead me to believe that this prophetise was mean for English speaking people not Iraq..........I still say that chapter 7 must be lifted............just saying :lol:....now I believe George heard something. The question is What did George hear?

I'll tell ya what George heard. He heard Frank telling him to pump the Christians into buying dinar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

shiFT_yourworld, that is a very ignorant remark you made. Some of the most intelligent people in the world put their faith in their religion above all. I happen to be a Christian but I don't judge anyone else for what they believe. If you don't believe in anything why judge others for what they believe. I can assure you it's not contagious, your not gonna 'catch' religion just by reading a post, instead of calling people uneducated for being faithful you could just move on to the next topic. BTW, I am not a christian because someone told me to be, I am christian because I EDUCATED myself on christianity and I firmly believe it is the truth.

AMEN Bamagirl I could not have said it better myself.

GOD BLESS

Shane

shiFT_yourworld, that is a very ignorant remark you made. Some of the most intelligent people in the world put their faith in their religion above all. I happen to be a Christian but I don't judge anyone else for what they believe. If you don't believe in anything why judge others for what they believe. I can assure you it's not contagious, your not gonna 'catch' religion just by reading a post, instead of calling people uneducated for being faithful you could just move on to the next topic. BTW, I am not a christian because someone told me to be, I am christian because I EDUCATED myself on christianity and I firmly believe it is the truth.

I never said I believed in nothing. You shouldn't assume anything. And your right your not going to catch religion from reading a post, most however caught it when they were young being born into a religious family. BUT that's not the real discussion is it. The real discussion was my statement of un-education. In this investment there just happens to be a MASSIVE religious element that people ignorantly follow solely on the one fact that they share the same beliefs. If they were educated this wouldn't happen. Why is this a danger you ask?, because the desperate cling to these sheep herders and usually end up making money off of them, Hell look at PTR and KTFM. Remember the doomsday prophet that made millions off of people a few weeks ago?. I realize this was a small sect and doesn't represent of all christianity, but it is quite ridiculous how easy it was for it to happen simply because religion holds such a huge sway over everything in this country. "I'm voting christian" is a perfect example of blind ignorance and un-education. Why would anyone vote for someone solely because they say they are a christian and probably are against abortion?, Aren't there more important things to worry about?.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I never said I believed in nothing. You shouldn't assume anything. And your right your not going to catch religion from reading a post, most however caught it when they were young being born into a religious family. BUT that's not the real discussion is it. The real discussion was my statement of un-education. In this investment there just happens to be a MASSIVE religious element that people ignorantly follow solely on the one fact that they share the same beliefs. If they were educated this wouldn't happen. Why is this a danger you ask?, because the desperate cling to these sheep herders and usually end up making money off of them, Hell look at PTR and KTFM. Remember the doomsday prophet that made millions off of people a few weeks ago?. I realize this was a small sect and doesn't represent of all christianity, but it is quite ridiculous how easy it was for it to happen simply because religion holds such a huge sway over everything in this country. "I'm voting christian" is a perfect example of blind ignorance and un-education. Why would anyone vote for someone solely because they say they are a christian and probably are against abortion?, Aren't there more important things to worry about?.

well said....That is right on point...I dont know the poster but seriously how anybody can try and justify the words of this so called prophet is beyond me. The guy is a lying criminal that tries to use his position over xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that would actually believe him to make money. Sadly it appears as if it must work because people continue to defend this clown even after he was completely wrong. Get axxxxxxxx grip people, this rv has nothing to do with religion, or some crazy prophecy. No floating being, or heart dwelling jesus whatever it is that you believe gives a damn about u making a million bucks off of a grand, im sorry bible thumpers you just sound ridiculous when u try and justify anything that robinson said. Please give it up and save some dignity.

First warning! Watch your language and name calling in these forums. Peace.

• Downvote 1

The guy is a lying criminal that tries to use his position over ignorant, borderline retarded people that would actually believe him to make money. Sadly it appears as if it must work because people continue to defend this clown even after he was completely wrong.

So you've accused George Robinson of being a liar, a criminal, and a clown...

Wow. This to me is a lot more indicative of your character than Mr. Robinson's prophecy (which hasn't been proven, in your own words, COMPLETELY wrong yet by the way) is of his.

What about the fact that your false statement, "The guy ... tries to use his position ... to make money" contrariwise makes YOU a liar?

Unless you can prove that somehow Mr. Robinson is making money off of his prediction may I politely suggest that you figuratively shut your trap and keep your inflammatory, derogatory comments to yourself. You, among others, are in flagrant violation of the Terms of Use you agreed to abide by when you signed up for these forums (Terms of Use).

And contrary to the idea of some that it's a "sign of the times" to use inflammatory, derogatory words when posting, I prefer to stick with the polite and honest kind.

Take care.

• Upvote 2

Wow didn't mean to offend you...............not perfect.............this situation can get me emotionally charged...............survived two tours in 'Nam.............have two sons who have collectively served 5 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and came home physically unscathed..................great wife..........good health................I am a Blessedman I many ways. BTW your not sitting in judgement of me are you? Guess nobody is perfect.

No you do not offend me. No I do not Judge you as it is not for me to Judge. I simply made a statement and an observation. Thank you for your service and I'm glad your sons are safe. I too served, I came home a bit busted up. Im here though. Peace.

• Upvote 1

I tried not to chime in, but the answer to your question happens to be that many of us would hope that their claim to having ties to Christianity would also translate into having a foundation that was in-tune with having more than just a basic understanding of moral and ethical concepts. I agree, many "Christian" factions give the rest of us and our beliefs a bad name, hence my embrace of the personal relationship comes into play. Physical law dictates that something that exist does not ever cease to exist, but instead, changes form. I don't believe your consciousness just dissipates once your body dies. I guess we will all have to wait and see, thank God, He did not make me a preacher man... Although, if that's where He decided to empassion me... I would do what I was led to do... As far as George goes, well, let's just say I never believed him anyway. I don't send preachers that own a couple of jets money either... LOL...

So anyway, I hold two degrees and am a Christian... I wouldn't consider myself to be an intellectual giant, but I don't consider myself stupid either. I also actually don't follow instructions very well either if I'm told as apposed to being asked when being directed to preform a task. In other words, I don't do docile sheep well... LOL

there are hundreds of soldiers, contract workers, and other people on this forum that are right now living in iraq.

if this was even possable, this trial value could not be kept in the dark. just like the small denom bs, if this stuff was realy happening, this forum would be slammed by hundred if not thousands of confermations. common sense dictates that the lack of confermation and silence is actualy confermation that this is not going on.

rest assured it is buisness as usual in iraq. all prices are based on the offical exchange rate.

Agreed... Forex, xe, CBI, ext......

• Upvote 2

I tried not to chime in, but the answer to your question happens to be that many of us would hope that their claim to having ties to Christianity would also translate into having a foundation that was in-tune with having more than just a basic understanding of moral and ethical concepts. I agree, many "Christian" factions give the rest of us and our beliefs a bad name, hence my embrace of the personal relationship comes into play. Physical law dictates that something that exist does not ever cease to exist, but instead, changes form. I don't believe your consciousness just dissipates once your body dies. I guess we will all have to wait and see, thank God, He did not make me a preacher man... Although, if that's where He decided to empassion me... I would do what I was led to do... As far as George goes, well, let's just say I never believed him anyway. I don't send preachers that own a couple of jets money either... LOL...

So anyway, I hold two degrees and am a Christian... I wouldn't consider myself to be an intellectual giant, but I don't consider myself stupid either. I also actually don't follow instructions very well either if I'm told as apposed to being asked when being directed to preform a task. In other words, I don't do docile sheep well... LOL

Agreed... Forex, xe, CBI, ext......

nice responce Spike

• Upvote 1

It's a marvelous coincidence that the more uneducated people seem the more religious they tend to be. Prob just a coincidence.

Lol.

It is written (paraphrased here) that in the last days people would seek knowledge and yet, never come to a knowledge of the truth. In Matthew chapter 24, Luke chapter 21 and Second Timothy chapter 3 it was also written that the begining of the end times would unfold precisely as we see the world in the present day. Consider this: Uneducated people are at an advantage. They have not had their heads filled with the garbage many so-called "educated" folk believe about the world... It would be more difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven than for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle.

I know many people with college degrees (Masters and Doctorates included) who don't seem to have walking around sense and could not pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. B)

• Upvote 2

Lol.

I'm curious what exactly in our hallowed atheistic liberal centers of higher education educates God out of the uneducated? Is it darwinism? Darwinism only explains the mechanism of adaptation for survival in an organism that already exists, it doesn't explain how it came into existence. Nor does darwinism account for the human brain and why we have way more brain than we need for survival. We don't need art to survive, or mathematics, or reason, or love, or sorrow, or joy. Give us a good animal hide to stay warm, a spear for food and a cave to get out of the rain, and we're good to go. Darwinism doesn't explain how atoms assembled themselves blindly without instruction in to a living cell with dna, dna that scientists call the software of life. Software implies intelligence. All software has a programmer that programmed the software. No software has been probrammed with out a programmer.

Is it the scientific method, are we just waiting for science to answer the big question that it simply can't? Why something rather than nothing? What can bring itself into existence out of nothing? Nothing can bring itself into existence out of nothing. Why is there a universe or multiverse rather than no universe or multiverse. Sorry you have to go to the metaphysical for the answer to that one. Using Occam's razor the simplest explanation for why there's something rather than nothing is that an intelligent being who's nature is existence itself. A being who is infinite brought everything that exists into existense. While there is no proof for the existence of God there is also no proof for the non existence of God. There is enough evidence through reason, and in the natural world to make the mental ascent to belief.

As far as abortion goes without even getting into the moral or religious dimmension of the argument. A world where the preservation of all life including and especially human life isn't paramount in our existense is a world not worth living in.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 2

Those of you who dog George...shut up! Enough already! And for those of you who say the Dinar will never RV...shut up! Your mouth flaps too much! Let's keep this forum positive, kind and analytical instead of beating everyone up that maybe and I say maybe missed the mark. So what? Have YOU ever been wrong? Have YOU every missed it? Oh...I forget...YOU must be perfect! There are so many little things...big things that need to come together before RV takes place. Do you not have anything better to do with your time than to dog people on this forum? Enough! Let's just have an uplifting forum and talk about things other than who, what and when? NO one really knows for sure. When it happens...it happens. You could spend some time studying on what you are going to DO with your money...that would be a smart thing to do. So...let's stop all this stupid talk and be an uplifting person. Those who can't uplift another....well...we know who they belong to so just avoid them. Ignore them and they will go away. That's what low level low vibrational beings do. Let's carry on and do some good for some folks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are completely wrong on that, sir. His original prophecy was, and I quote, "...the end of May, first of June, 29," and he added the rate would be $3.89. He clarified that the "first of June" could mean up to June 10th ON MONDAY, MAY 30, 2011, two days before June 1st.

The first of June meaning "first part" and not 6/1/2011 makes sense in the context of his prophecy, since the immediately preceding words were "end of May" implying that we're talking about a time PERIOD and not exact dates. It's not until we get to the 29 that we get an actual number, and George never clarified what the 29 meant.

But again, you are completely wrong to state "Only when June 1st passed and it was clear that he was wrong, did he quickly modify it".

Take care, and be careful what and how you state things in future.

Actually he said the first of June not June 1st. He modified his statement before June 1st. Get your facts straight. Has the Almighty God spoke to you before? What you hear sometimes is not so easy to interpret. So we are to say exactly what we hear, neither adding or subtracting.

Actually he said the first of June not June 1st. He modified his statement before June 1st. Get your facts straight. Has the Almighty God spoke to you before? What you hear sometimes is not so easy to interpret. So we are to say exactly what we hear, neither adding or subtracting.

Was this perhaps supposed to be directed at the person I was quoting, because I don't see how it applies at all to what I was saying?

Take care.

I'll tell ya what George heard. He heard Frank telling him to pump the Christians into buying dinar.

Sad sad sad------sounds like you are securing a life for yourself that will not have a happy ending. what are you going to say when you stand in the presence of God. Course if you truly don't think there is a god then this life is all you have. have a good day

• Upvote 1

shiFT_yourworld, I am sorry for assuming you believe in nothing. Let me ask you something, what in the world does this have to do with abortion being right or wrong?? Even if I wasn't a christian I would still know abortion is wrong, that has nothing to do with my faith. My opinion of abortion is based on was it right and what is wrong, and I truly believe taking life is wrong.

• Upvote 1

Those of you who dog George...shut up! Enough already! And for those of you who say the Dinar will never RV...shut up! Your mouth flaps too much! Let's keep this forum positive, kind and analytical instead of beating everyone up that maybe and I say maybe missed the mark. So what? Have YOU ever been wrong? Have YOU every missed it

End Quote

Let me see. Your first post and you entered this House barking and giving orders to Members here instead of being a well-mannered boy and simply tiptoeing for a little while at least for decency and diplomacy.... Good job. Get yourself recognized right from the start.

Edited by umbertino

Was this perhaps supposed to be directed at the person I was quoting, because I don't see how it applies at all to what I was saying?

Take care.

I am sorry I meant to address captjohn. Please accept my humble apology.

Peace to you

Patience grasshoppers! Time will show all. Most "prophets" in the OT times were false, but there were the few that were true. Let's not be to quick to judge, even better, let's not judge at all. Each servant answers to his own master, not to other servants. For George's sake I would hope he is correct, not because I would like to believe him, but like the rest of us, we all must answer to our Master (or master for those of you with a different one than mine). LOL

• Upvote 1