Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson---right or wrong

Heavyduty053

First let me say that i have never met George and never heard of him until he was on that interview. Now many of you have been hashing and rehashing his conversation of his mentioning a date that the lord told him that the dinar was going to RV on certain dates and according to the posts and replys on here those dates have come and gone. Some have resorted to their usually way of name calling if what they heard didn't come to pass.

When he gave out his date and rate, i don't remember him stating that this is the rate for any one country. We can assume that there is some kind of new rate being used in country to buy and sell goods coming into country but what is it, I think it has more value than 1170. It has been stated that the budget has the rate and the budget was just passed not to long ago and there again what is it.

How does anyone know for a fact that a new rate was not established from the budget and is being used as a trial value in country to see if it would hold down inflation and still get what the country needs before it becomes internationally known. How does anyone know that they are using this time to make trial runs in country to see if adjustments are needed. Bare in mind that if a new rate was thrown out internationally, running wideopen and all of a sudden it was not substainable then the country of iraq would have committed the biggest mistake of all time with world wide consequences.

They would be broke, we would have to wait another 8 to 10 years to cash in. I'm just being realistic here. I will not place judgment on George because maybe the Lord has given him knowledge and it did come true and is being used, we just can't see it yet. All of us would do well to remember that this for them first and the rest of the world second. Whether or not a man hear's God speak or answer a prayer is not for me to say and i will not convict myself by saying otherwise. Remember this:::Out of thy own mouth comes self conviction in the eyes of the Lord. Many of God's children has no problem at all with passing judgement upon another because they don't understand its true meaning. This statement is true for me and you and everyone living breathing human being on this earth including George Robinson.

I will not say that George is right or wrong in his message, because i truthfully was not there. How and when a man speaks and recieves God's wisdom is only for him to say. As i study the fact about using some kind of new rate in country first as a prototype it kinda does make sense rather than become a fool before the whole world. I just hope that our time comes soon it would be nice...JMO

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

We've already heard for years that Iraq has been possibly using 2 and/or 3 sets of books to operate on, this is not to mention all the corruption going on over there and here, with all the other things...we've also heard that the oil contracts have been being paid at other rates other than 1170 to 1....even possibly in the several dollar range...as in the US dollar equivalent of a higher rate on the IQD/Dinars..Who knows...we will see?

I can't speak for anybody else but when I hear somebody say it's going to RV on a certain date I take that to mean that it will be showing the new rate on the CBI site and I will be able to exchange at that new rate. That's the standard that I use for gurus and that's the standard that I use for George. And by that standard he failed. He didn't say it would be signed off on by then, or tested by then .... etc. etc. He said RV.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

George is wrong for sure.

If he cares enough, please pass words to god that I reallyyyyyyy need his help nowwwwwwww.

I only have $300 coming tomorrow and my electric bill is over $800 (pass due). I don't pay by next Tuesday, I will have to go back a 1000 years life style. Not to mention about food and water.

I neeed the RV nowwwwww......

GEORGE....PLEASE PASS THE WORDS TO GOD.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

There will be NO RV. When will you people pull your heads out and quite tuggin each other off? I have to come up with a scam with this many suckers on the hook. I'll be rich!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO!!!!!

I really hate feeding a troll, but sometimes some that starve for attention need a little snack here & there.

With that said, I find your statement rather amusing.

Did you know, that any change in the exchange rate would mean a re-value? To claim there would be no R/V would mean they're going to remain pegged to the USD.

If you check the historical rates, they've technically revalued several times (Sometimes a couple times per year). So, with that said, if you were to go back to 2003 and make this claim, history as of now shows that you are "wrong."

Just thought I would point that out... :)

• Upvote 1

There will be NO RV. When will you people pull your heads out and quite tuggin each other off? I have to come up with a scam with this many suckers on the hook. I'll be rich!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO!!!!!

If you think it is a scam then why are you on this website, why are you reading the posts, leave and don't let the door hit you in the a**. Quit worrying about us. You must be an Anti-GURU :D

• Upvote 2

With all the UN-DUE respect..........WTF are you doing here?

• Upvote 1

since i bought in several (and i mean several) years ago, i have nearly doubled my investment as of now. how is that SCAM 401K of yours doing? i guess the fact that people have in fact made money on just the conversion rate is what make this a scam to you huh. interesting scam concept i guess

Edited by majors121
  • Upvote 1

Another deluded sicko raises his ugly head...............................go away a.......hole.

Edited by blessedman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

George is wrong for sure.

If he cares enough, please pass words to god that I reallyyyyyyy need his help nowwwwwwww.

I only have $300 coming tomorrow and my electric bill is over $800 (pass due). I don't pay by next Tuesday, I will have to go back a 1000 years life style. Not to mention about food and water.

I neeed the RV nowwwwww......

GEORGE....PLEASE PASS THE WORDS TO GOD.

[/qu

You could pass the words along to God yourself it would mean more in his eyes, who knows if you were sencere in heart he might send a blessing your way.

A trial rate for whom?

there is no change on the street

the dinar is worth the same today as a year ago.

so what rate change are you refering to?

are we supposed to believe that they trade differently with different people or businesses

I dont think so

I live here i know

and furthermore george was dead wrong

and he is full of well we all know what

semper Fi

Sorry Russian if you misunderstood my post, a govt can use a value rate any way it wants to especially in iraq situation and not have to let the people know or use same rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Another deluded sicko raises his ugly head...............................go away a.......hole.

WOW! Your name says blessedman?? So your claiming to represent your faith in your name? With a reply like that? Lets hope you are shown the same mercy and kindness when your day comes. Was this kind of response warranted? Peace.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If George Robinson claimed that the Lord told him that the Iraqi dinar would RV by the first of June and that the rate would be x.xx

and it didn't come to pass, what else do we need to know?

I wouldn't even go that far(lord told him dinar would RV) that's all I need to hear.......WACK JOB

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well let's look at this logical...........George prophetise was in English which lead me to believe that this prophetise was mean for English speaking people not Iraq..........I still say that chapter 7 must be lifted............just saying :lol:....now I believe George heard something. The question is What did George hear?

Edited by radar12354

Ok then, I'll say it. I listened to him speak on cc two times. The first time he said very clearly that the dinar would revalue between May 31st and June 1st. He was very definite on the date spread. Only when June 1st passed and it was clear that he was wrong, did he quickly modify it to be between June 1st and June 10th. Now that the 10th has come and gone, we have heard nothing further from George Robinson. IMO, just another guru fishing for a date and rate (regrets to God for gettting drawn-in to this fallible prophesy). From all of us that have been on this site too long, please just go away...and take all the other gurus with you.

• Upvote 3

shiFT_yourworld, that is a very ignorant remark you made. Some of the most intelligent people in the world put their faith in their religion above all. I happen to be a Christian but I don't judge anyone else for what they believe. If you don't believe in anything why judge others for what they believe. I can assure you it's not contagious, your not gonna 'catch' religion just by reading a post, instead of calling people uneducated for being faithful you could just move on to the next topic. BTW, I am not a christian because someone told me to be, I am christian because I EDUCATED myself on christianity and I firmly believe it is the truth.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

shiFT_yourworld, that is a very ignorant remark you made. Some of the most intelligent people in the world put their faith in their religion above all. I happen to be a Christian but I don't judge anyone else for what they believe. If you don't believe in anything why judge others for what they believe. I can assure you it's not contagious, your not gonna 'catch' religion just by reading a post, instead of calling people uneducated for being faithful you could just move on to the next topic. BTW, I am not a christian because someone told me to be, I am christian because I EDUCATED myself on christianity and I firmly believe it is the truth.

well said Bama, the sharks are out or at least they think they are.

First let me say that i have never met George and never heard of him until he was on that interview. Now many of you have been hashing and rehashing his conversation of his mentioning a date that the lord told him that the dinar was going to RV on certain dates and according to the posts and replys on here those dates have come and gone. Some have resorted to their usually way of name calling if what they heard didn't come to pass.

When he gave out his date and rate, i don't remember him stating that this is the rate for any one country. We can assume that there is some kind of new rate being used in country to buy and sell goods coming into country but what is it, I think it has more value than 1170. It has been stated that the budget has the rate and the budget was just passed not to long ago and there again what is it.

How does anyone know for a fact that a new rate was not established from the budget and is being used as a trial value in country to see if it would hold down inflation and still get what the country needs before it becomes internationally known. How does anyone know that they are using this time to make trial runs in country to see if adjustments are needed. Bare in mind that if a new rate was thrown out internationally, running wideopen and all of a sudden it was not substainable then the country of iraq would have committed the biggest mistake of all time with world wide consequences.

They would be broke, we would have to wait another 8 to 10 years to cash in. I'm just being realistic here. I will not place judgment on George because maybe the Lord has given him knowledge and it did come true and is being used, we just can't see it yet. All of us would do well to remember that this for them first and the rest of the world second. Whether or not a man hear's God speak or answer a prayer is not for me to say and i will not convict myself by saying otherwise. Remember this:::Out of thy own mouth comes self conviction in the eyes of the Lord. Many of God's children has no problem at all with passing judgement upon another because they don't understand its true meaning. This statement is true for me and you and everyone living breathing human being on this earth including George Robinson.

I will not say that George is right or wrong in his message, because i truthfully was not there. How and when a man speaks and recieves God's wisdom is only for him to say. As i study the fact about using some kind of new rate in country first as a prototype it kinda does make sense rather than become a fool before the whole world. I just hope that our time comes soon it would be nice...JMO

George is a fake prophet and the only thing that he hears is himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

<br><b>WOW! Your name says blessedman?? So your claiming to represent your faith in your name? With a reply like that? Lets hope you are shown the same mercy and kindness when your day comes. Was this kind of response warranted? Peace.</b><br>
<br><br><font size="4">Wow didn't mean to offend you...............not perfect.............this situation can get me emotionally charged...............survived two tours in 'Nam.............have two sons who have collectively served 5 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and came home physically unscathed..................great wife..........good health................I am a Blessedman I many ways.<br><br>BTW your not sitting in judgement of me are you?<br><br>Guess nobody is perfect.<br><br><b><br></b><br><br></font> Edited by BanG
  • Upvote 4

Well let's look at this logical...........George prophetise was in English which lead me to believe that this prophetise was mean for English speaking people not Iraq..........I still say that chapter 7 must be lifted............just saying :lol:....now I believe George heard something. The question is What did George hear?

Right about now it's probably the deafening laughter coming from me ! :lol: