Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With all the pressure that the majority of dinar holders seem to be under, I respectfully would like to hear what some of your dreams and plans are to do with your Blessing when it arrives? I believe we have a great responsibility coming to ourselves, our families, our communities, our God. So I would love to hear what you are planning, and dreaming? I got into this investment two years ago in hopes of having enough money to build and operate a shelter/transitional living facility in Overland Park Kansas for women and children coming out of domestic abuse....I dream it with house at least 12 families at all times, and enable them to to go from crisis to stability. Without having the Dream money, we have chosen to move forward by providing clothes, shoes, furniture, and programs for our struggling families by going ahead and becoming a Non-profit. We have chosen to move forward despite the re-valuation having not occured YET. Go RV! I pray everyone out there struggling can open their hearts and minds to make a difference now, today in any small and random way for someone else. Once you begin to look outside your own life, you begin to see how truly blessed you are now before the RV. I, like all of you, am excited beyond comprehension over this months news and movements in Iraq hoping today, tomorrow, this week will be THE week to make all my wishes begin to come true. That is my dream.....Whats your? When this happens I hope to meet many of the fine people who I have listened to these last two years. You can find us at a place called Through Our Children's Lives..........Mods, if thats not OK to say, please remove. my last sentence GO RV!!!!!!! Thank you God!

• Upvote 6

Welcome to DV!! This topic is a very curious one as it has been posted many times, the question that is. For many folks here that question is a very personal one and generally is reserved for their families. Myself? I have many things I would like very much to do, yet reality sets in and I realize you cannot save the world. I will create a trust or donate very heavily to the wounded Warriors program they have done their time in Hell and now need to recover and get a break. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 4

I've got many aspirations once this investment finally happens. Helping family, friends, our church as well as some charities.

Initially when I got into this investment, I was all attentive and tapping my foot. The whole IQD thingy certainly does teach one the benefit of patience.

With respect to my true plans I remember one very simple saying: If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

My thought is, plan accordingly and prepare creatively and relax because no amount of stress and anxiety and "wanting" is going to make this happen any faster.

Be at peace with "your plans" and just let the date and rate be when and what it truly is..

• Upvote 1

wel first, god will get his. not too one chruch, i will split it to many chruch's. then i'll take care of my mother, and my uncle. he has took care of me. these years as i was gone. then it will be me. all my life, i'd tried too help others out. so i think it's time for me. :)

My wife and I met at a youth camp, we were both counselors, so our heart has been to want to start an off the charts youth camp and combine it with multi purpose facilities that can also be used for adult or family retreats. All this takes moola, so hoping and praying for a decent rate... we even have our eyes on an awesome place to start with.. just waitin for the RV! smile.gif

• Upvote 3

Since I was a small child and learned about leprosy I have wanted to do something about it. Jesus cleansed the leper.

I want to follow in his footsteps the only way I can; there is medication available that can cure and eradicate it. That is one of my goals. I have a medical background that will help me.

There is a wonderful organization in the city I live beside and I want to help them feed the hungry and build a place to get the homeless out of our cold winters.

I also want to go into Haiti and help those precious little babies have a better life. Drill wells and supply families with seeds and animals.

I truly believe our Lord hears our prayers; if we can see it in our mind he will help us make it happen.

I also want to make some good investments that will continue my work after I am long gone.

May Jesus walk with us all as we merge into a new and wonderful world.

• Upvote 2

I have lot's of dreams, I will be helping people out but not by giving them cash. Back to the old give a fish or teach how to fish.. Until then i'll keep working 80+ hour weeks.. The best thing that will come from the R/V for me is that i will get to watch my daughter grow up, now i only get to see bit's of her growing since i work so much..

My whole family is invested so it will be great for all of us.

• Upvote 2

Alright here it is in order

purchase a ticket from Iraq

quit my job and move back home

10% to God ( via Church )

Pay taxes

Than give to family and friends

a big chunk twords my son's college

pay off house which would be a cabin after the RV

car for my son

new harley for me

two 4x4 recreational vehicles perferably Grizzley 700's

buy a used truck for me

buy my 2nd house down in my son's school district

and than I would have enough left over for a little savings

And all of this can be done at only .85 per dinar.

Alright you now have it in writting... I know it kind of sounds like a ME ME ME thing. well it kind of is.... all of my brothers and my parents have 250,000 dinar of their own, so they will be able to cash in and live a small dream of their own.

Go Rv

God Bless America

I think I will just write a check to Federal Reserve....they'll know what to do with my money... :lol:

Actually, becoming debt free and paying off a mortgage, funding college for kids, and investing in people and my church would be in the mix. If the rate is high enough I would love to quit my job and do more volunteer work. I also plan on reinvesting in Iraq.

I plan on moving my family so that we can all be closer together. Maybe into small condos or maybe a great house...but just moving us closer together.

Yeah, i have been so far from most of them my whole life; it would be nice to be able to at least live in neighboring towns so it’s only a short drive to see each other. :)

If the revalue is the 3 dollar figure (or more)

I'll be paying off the mortgage of a Jesus centric drug/alcohol rehab center with part - I actually purchased an extra 500,000 dinar on Tuesday just for this purpose. And I'll be starting a new wing of my book publishing company to produce Christian movies. I have a movie script waiting in the wings but needed the finances to get started. This dinar investment was my perfect (and perhaps only) opportunity to get some traction.

• Upvote 1

After my wife and I (she's an investor too) pay off our debts and set up our own trusts, we will help our kids clear their education debts, and set up college funds for our grandkids.

Then I'll set up a couple of non-profit foundations to help causes I believe in.

Since my company is also invested in the IQD, we'll use the money to accelerate our business plan.