Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Straight from Baghdad

As many know i have a cuz in baghdad iraq. He is not a secret contact lol. Just a man that loves people and is making a difference in a danerous land.

I was chatting with him on facebook this morning and he said that he would be shocked it any revalue is soon.

Still believes corruption is wild in politics. Still Iran is stealing oil from pipelines. Still people have no clue of rv and no small denominations are seen on street.

Still believes Rv is long ways away.

NO HE IS NOT A SECRET CBI CONTACT.....BUT WHO REALLY IS?

Google his name and check out his work. He is a real hero!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Now that sounds like real intel...Iraq is full of corruption, black market dealing, and scams and the polotitians are the worst. That currency is a dead issue for at least another year maybe even two.

Good intel because its negative wings?
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

As many know i have a cuz in baghdad iraq. He is not a secret contact lol. Just a man that loves people and is making a difference in a danerous land.

I was chatting with him on facebook this morning and he said that he would be shocked it any revalue is soon.

Still believes corruption is wild in politics. Still Iran is stealing oil from pipelines. Still people have no clue of rv and no small denominations are seen on street.

What is this? youre coming in with this now? Someone who has bragged of having several names in chat and taunting the mods. Now youre playing I have a cousin in Iraq card to validate your negtivity? Sorry not buyin it. You love to play with peoples emotions.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Now that sounds like real intel...Iraq is full of corruption, black market dealing, and scams and the polotitians are the worst. That currency is a dead issue for at least another year maybe even two.

Good intel because its negative wings?

Nani, I thought I should just point out wings didn't attribute any value statement to the intel, good or bad, merely that it was real intel. How he, you or I interpret said intel is another matter. But as far as the realness of the intel I believe is attributable to the fact that it comes from taboo's cousin. Now, how real his cousin is, well, that I can't answer! lol I don't know his cousin, but Taboo says we can google his name. Maybe you can PM it from Taboo. Shalom.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Snickers!!!!

Brad is on facebook and if you dont believe he is my cousin just go ask him.

Ask him if he has a cousin named irvin that lives in mississippi and is invested in dinar and he will tell you. Simple as that!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I believe everything he said! He didn't say he worked for the IMF, the WB, UNSC, CBI, the GOI, and any other organization. He says, he knows squat....just at his level this is what he is seeing! OK, I'll going along with that. I didn't saying I buying it!!!! Besides who REALLY AND TRULY KNOW ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY KNOW. AGAIN EVERYTHING MAY BE ON A NEED TO KNOW BASES FOR EVEN THEM! GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AGAIN...the average guy in Iraq is not going to know anything about a RV. He will know the same time we all know........ just sayin

And for anyone who think a RV will not happen til they clean up crime and corruption....why do you have dinars? cause that will never happen.....

• Upvote 4

Good point chef....

I also have a friend over there who has been there over a year working on military helicopters. He is on facebook as well. Name is Durant Cuevas.

None of my contacts are secrets so check them out and find out the way they see it.

Durant is also a dinar investor, but Brad just doesnt buy into the get rich theory of the dinar.

OH_BROTHER.....anyone who thinks this rv is going down in 3 weeks just hasnt been in long enough to know that NO ONE KNOW AND NO ONE HAS SECRET CONTACTS THAT DO!

People make lots of money when the excitement of investing in dinar spreads. Site owners included!

Edited by taboo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

OH_BROTHER.....anyone who thinks this rv is going down in 3 weeks just hasnt been in long enough to know that NO ONE KNOW AND NO ONE HAS SECRET CONTACTS THAT DO!

People make lots of money when the excitement of investing in dinar spreads. Site owners included!

Thats exactly my point..... NO ONE KNOWS.... but if you believe it not gonna happen because your cousin says so, your just as foolish. There is not going to be a secret in country announcement to tell all the Iraqi citizens of the RV before anyone else. All the real life intel(not your cousin opinion)..... advancement with the government, all the major rebuild deals, and dealings between Iraq and many other country's of the world all lead up to the fact that Iraq will be independant soon.

Edited by OH_BROTHER
  • Upvote 3

Thats exactly my point..... NO ONE KNOWS.... but if you believe it not gonna happen because your cousin says so, your just as foolish. There is not going to be a secret in country announcement to tell all the Iraqi citizens of the RV before anyone else. All the real life intel(not your cousin opinion)..... advancement with the government, all the major rebuild deals, and dealings between Iraq and many other country's of the world all lead up to the fact that Iraq will be independant soon.

Dumpers are no more right or wrong than pumpers and vice versa. You make a good point, no body knows, and likely most people won't until it happens. Now, you can make speculative strong predictions based upon actual factual info to back your claim. That is the best we can hope for around here. People who make bold statements as fact, are foolish to do so.

I laugh a lot that people believe there is so much corruption, issues, and so forth with their current status over there. Was it any better in the old regime when the IQD was worth over $3?? They seemed to do pretty fine than, so why would it prevent them now?

My main point is, as democracy improves over there, they are in a better state now than when their old regime was active. We take for granted our western way of life and believe they need to reach "that" point for good things to happen. No, not the case, but when they say it is better than in the past - we know they're sitting good.

• Upvote 4

Dumpers are no more right or wrong than pumpers and vice versa. You make a good point, no body knows, and likely most people won't until it happens. Now, you can make speculative strong predictions based upon actual factual info to back your claim. That is the best we can hope for around here. People who make bold statements as fact, are foolish to do so.

I laugh a lot that people believe there is so much corruption, issues, and so forth with their current status over there. Was it any better in the old regime when the IQD was worth over $3?? They seemed to do pretty fine than, so why would it prevent them now?

My main point is, as democracy improves over there, they are in a better state now than when their old regime was active. We take for granted our western way of life and believe they need to reach "that" point for good things to happen. No, not the case, but when they say it is better than in the past - we know they're sitting good.

Correct..... their way of life, issues, and corruption have ZERO to do with the value of their currency......It all boils down to one thing..... OIL

And yes... I believe we are sitting BETTER than good at this point. But only time will tell.

• Upvote 1

Good point chef....

I also have a friend over there who has been there over a year working on military helicopters. He is on facebook as well. Name is Durant Cuevas.

None of my contacts are secrets so check them out and find out the way they see it.

Durant is also a dinar investor, but Brad just doesnt buy into the get rich theory of the dinar.

Your credibility was screwed when you started playing these little head games in chat. Sorry taboo.... go spread your negativity elsewhere ... just cause you have a cousin there doesnt mean squat. You'd be amazed at the people i know over there and just what theyve done ... but I dont go bragging about it because ~ if you really knew someone in the know .. they wouldnt be bragging about it.

• Upvote 3

Hi taboo :)

Thank you for the info. Not what anyone wants to hear, but it is of little surprise really.

Another piece of info. that has once again exposed the gurus as having NO clue about

the truth. Brads take is correct as far as I can tell...not that I fully accept his take, but what

i have come to find on my own is going on their. I have suspected much of what you stated

and for this reason, and many others, unfortunately what members such as russianhuey and others

there in Iraq have stated, is obvious. NO lower denoms either, so that can also be thrown out at this time. The

only other person who has been saying this is "A/C" and no one likes him either. :lol:

Each chooses to place their hope on lies, or find out what is actually going on outside the dinar forums.

Thank you for the info.

Have a good day!

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I still dont understand why everyone is hung up on the not seeing lower denoms........ Why would they need a bill that is worth .00086 right now?? Answer...they wouldnt. They will not see anything like that until after the RV

Would you carry around or need a bill in your wallet worth 1/1000th's of a dollar? NO

FWIW, corruption is a way of life in Iraq, and will always be a way of life there. It is ingrained in their culture. We have our share of corruption in the US, but it is more carefully hidden, and not accepted as the norm, as it is there.

Oil theft will and always has been an issue. Metering of the pipelines shows it is being checked, and will continue to decrease as security becomes more of an issue, just as it will increase if security is abandoned.

We can't change that. Iraq can. However, they accept this more readily than we do.

What the American mindset sees as a total blockage to progress, the Iraqi accepts as a cost of doing business.

I hope some of these givens will change over time, but am willing to believe that they are so accepted there as normal that they will not be a deal breaker when they decide the time is optimal to improve the value of the Dinar.

Overseas investors will continue to provide their own security for some time to come. Iraq will eventually take enough pride in their country to improve the internal security.

Eventually they will get politicians with those goals. The ones they have now aren't bullet proof. When/if it truly becomes an issue, it will be resolved.

I believe a western mindset observing life in Iraq would believe that no progress is possible. What they view as chaos is viewed differently by those who have always lived I'm chaos.

Stay the course and filter the "intel" before jumping ship.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh my goodness, I can't believe Brad is your cousin. My friend who is a Major worked with him and the wheelchairs! I don't want to put his name on the board, but you can send me a message and I will give you his name to verify with Brad. BTW, I also am on Brad's FB. He is absolutely awesome! His ministry work is phenomenal!!

His ministry work is one that speaks volumes to my heart and I plan on donating to his organization once this RV's.

BTW, I do believe it will RV, and if anyone would like to donate, he really could use the help now.

• Upvote 1

Taboo - thanks for the update - but I too spent three and half years in Iraq and as Contractors - finding out information from the locals was near to impossible. So not sure if your cousin or friends even leave the bases that they work on. Also, trying to ask the locals - they too are not informed nor are they looking at this to RV in the way that we as Americans are hoping for. They don't want like people in the US....their needs are water, food, electricity, clothing and an education. Some even talked about just wanting a pair or shoes or even a bed to sleep on. The Iraqi people I worked with are just wanting to feed their families and have a job to be able to do that. Their idea of being wealthy vs. ours isn't anything in comparison. I hope your friend and cousin stay safe and thanks again for the update - but I am a little surprised of all the bashing and bickering you have caused and to find out that's your source hmmmm.....

• Upvote 2

Well said Riley! I agree with you. I think people are getting overly sensitive about this. As for Taboo you do not have to PROVE anything to anyone. Either way many thanks for the posts. Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Darin....In response to your Saddam era comment. Saddam held his office by being an intolerant, maniacal tyrant denying due process to those remotely accused or suspected of crime. Aligned with extremist fringes of Sunni belief, he was able to keep law and order through fear and threat supported by frequent unannounced sentencing and execution. He definately was recognized and feared as the bully for which he was.

Snickers!!!!

Brad is on facebook and if you dont believe he is my cousin just go ask him.

Ask him if he has a cousin named irvin that lives in mississippi and is invested in dinar and he will tell you. Simple as that!

What is Brad's last name? What is his Iraqi name?