Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't buy more on my predictions translates into buy more... Look, Iraq's 46million dollar a month allowance is getting cut off at the end of the month, i.e. the IMF will supposedly stop paying them our tax money. I personally expected this thing to go down back around Dec., buying into the hype they would need their own currency to get back on their feet and start acting like a "real", independent country. I will wait and watch. The end of June brings about a lot of things that "WILL" expire as far as hand outs for Iraq goes unless more extensions are negotiated. It's like watching kids on the playground fighting over toys, but on a much grander scale. They need to get it right this time, by June, or they're taking more than a few steps backwards. The gurus are betting on what makes the most sense, the end of June. The world has been waiting for Iraq to do things that make sense, financially and on their infrastructure. Iraq has not done what would seem to be doing what most would precieve to be the most prudent and logical moves. Strategy... Maybe it's to change what is recognized as the internationally recognized petrol dollar, i.e., the U.S. dollar for the Euro, or a new oil currency created in a basket of middle eastern countries, who knows. What I do know is if this doesn't transpire by the end of June, we most likely might as well be holding on to middle eastern bottles of sand. Oh, and so far, Iraq has never done what would seem to make sense... A reality check, but here's for hoping they do what makes sense for a change. <_< So nubes, don't go running out to buy some more dinar at "the last minute", we've been doing it for years, just spend what you would be comfortable taking to Vegas. ;)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

lets hope they can get it done :P

I totally agree! I have been lightly invested for a couple of years, and then a bit more around December. I have been watching this site since around December... I think we are closer than we have ever been, but I also think we have hit do, or die. I just am tired of seeing it's done, or it will show up tomorrow and then nothing... I'll be like a kid at Christmas when this thing finally gets done... and so will my creditors, LOL, and ex... :lol:

Who is MSN/Bing? Profile blocked... News folks?

Until I see a change on the Forex and xe sites, I will continue to be moderately sceptical, or cautions about getting my hopes up. ;)

And we know it didn't happen today, because xe is showing 1165.1000 to 1US. Nuff said for todays forecast... :P

• Upvote 2

Yes, we must remember that Iraqis need an hour to say something you and I do in three minutes. I will agree with the hand outs coming to a halt; they will have to do they things on their own now. Maybe, just maybe they will see the RV as the solution to fixing their economy, people, and the rest of the country. Here's hoping, June 30th???? I am not getting my hopes up TOO high. I have been in Dinars since 04 as a few others. It's gets a bit nerve racking at times. So I'm going to go with a bit self contol here in the excitement department.. GO RV 6302011!!!!

• Upvote 1

Between now and July allot of things are happening and happening FAST. Should be a very interesting month or two with Iraq. Be patient a little longer, this may actually be in its final stages. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

Don't buy more on my predictions translates into buy more... Look, Iraq's 46million dollar a month allowance is getting cut off at the end of the month, i.e. the IMF will supposedly stop paying them our tax money. I personally expected this thing to go down back around Dec., buying into the hype they would need their own currency to get back on their feet and start acting like a "real", independent country. I will wait and watch. The end of June brings about a lot of things that "WILL" expire as far as hand outs for Iraq goes unless more extensions are negotiated. It's like watching kids on the playground fighting over toys, but on a much grander scale. They need to get it right this time, by June, or they're taking more than a few steps backwards. The gurus are betting on what makes the most sense, the end of June. The world has been waiting for Iraq to do things that make sense, financially and on their infrastructure. Iraq has not done what would seem to be doing what most would precieve to be the most prudent and logical moves. Strategy... Maybe it's to change what is recognized as the internationally recognized petrol dollar, i.e., the U.S. dollar for the Euro, or a new oil currency created in a basket of middle eastern countries, who knows. What I do know is if this doesn't transpire by the end of June, we most likely might as well be holding on to middle eastern bottles of sand. Oh, and so far, Iraq has never done what would seem to make sense... A reality check, but here's for hoping they do what makes sense for a change. <_< So nubes, don't go running out to buy some more dinar at "the last minute", we've been doing it for years, just spend what you would be comfortable taking to Vegas. ;)

final stages are in preparation IMO

I don't understand the hate for buying dinar.

If you believe in a stock or a company, your going to buy more. What is wrong with buying more Dinar? Stop hating on all the brothers who are going to have money (well in my case a lot of it is going to be God's money). When I buy and when most people buy, it's based on speculation and supporting facts that the stock is going to move up in either the short or long term. What's the difference in buying dinar based on good news? If I am going to spend $10,000 on a silver or gold stock I believe in, what's wrong with spending that money on Dinar?

If you believe in a stock or a company, your going to buy more. What is wrong with buying more Dinar? Stop hating on all the brothers who are going to have money (well in my case a lot of it is going to be God's money). When I buy and when most people buy, it's based on speculation and supporting facts that the stock is going to move up in either the short or long term. What's the difference in buying dinar based on good news? If I am going to spend $10,000 on a silver or gold stock I believe in, what's wrong with spending that money on Dinar?

I'm not hating cashman, I'm just saying don't be stupid about it and leverage your house on a bet. This goes with "playing the market", or any type of other investment. You don't put out what you can't afford to lose, or sit on. Their is always a calculated risk, or gamble with any investment. Just ask the folks on here that have been waiting for "years" for this thing to pop. If people buy in expecting this thing to go tomorrow, or the next day... Chances are, they are using money they can't afford to put on the line. Don't bet the grocery money, or the rent for this thing to go down in any precieved, calculated time frame, because like I said, people have been guessing on the dates for years now. They, I can only hope the dividend it pays out was worth the wait. I'm just saying be smart about it. You will most probably thank yourself for utilizing discretion later. If you take a second morgage out on your house and it happens by the end of June, your golden. If you took it out expecting it to happen at the end of June and it doesn't, and your now stuck with a house payment you can't afford, you made a bad choice. I'm just saying be smart is all. ;)

• Upvote 4

Hi Cashman, There not saying to not buy more Dinars, There just saying to NOT buy more Dinars then you can afford to loose!

A lot of people got hurt last Oct. thru Dec. of 2010 when all the pumpers and guru’s promised it was going to RV by Christmas and then by Dec 31st for sure! There was a gold rush to buy Dinar and some people borrowed money and even mortgaged there houses to buy Dinar! Now all those loans or money they had to pay bills is gone and the loans are coming due and so as a result there is a lot more people in hard times, losing there homes etc. because of this panic buying! Now responsible people are warning people to Not buy Dinar based on what they say or predict the RV will happen, Just be sensible and if you’re going to buy more Dinars? Please do so with cushion and buy only as much Dinar as you could afford to Lose in Vegas if you where going to go to Vegas and Gamble! That's all there saying and I think it is in very good sense and caring of there fellow Iraq Investors that they at least attempt to warn people to be cautious and Do Not Buy More Dinar Then You Can Afford to Loose! That's it. :D

Hope that helps? :P

Oh, Just an FYI for you (Tong in Cheek) I have it on good advice to be cautious in buying Gold at these high prices.

Being that if Iraq does or I should say When they RV there Dinar, Its going to not only be a Life changing event! But a World Changing Event! The Depression / Recession Will be over! The whole world will recover and economies all over the world will be back in the black! And if you look at history? Gold is going to Drop! WAY Down! At least that's what I'm told and if you look back, when ever the economy is doing well, precious metals are low. So FYI! Do some research, just like you should before you buy ANY Investment, Stock, or Gamble! Do your own research and invest wisely! Never spend more then you can afford to loose!

And with that, Good Luck on all your endeavors, You like me, Will be stewards of this wind fall of money (When it happens) and we must be responsible as you said this is God's money to do his work, I feel the same I will take care of my own and most of the rest will be used to help others that are in need and I can't wait to be able to start my new job! :D

Thanks, God Bless, Take Care, go Go GO!!! RV!!!!

Look, I am new here. This is my first post. But I have looked at this thing. As far as the investment as a whole goes, it is as simple as a penny stock. My partner has doubled his investment in dinar in the last three years, or so. But the "gurus" are playing this like the ultimate multilevel marketing company. They have thousands of people on a call, they hype the crap out of the investment with outlandish claims and improper comparisons (i.e. Kuwait), and then tell people not to buy. Isn't it funny that this investment spreads by word of mouth (i.e. like a network), and is psychologically hyped so that an immediate response, a response that is created by urgency, is then enacted upon by the new ignorant investors? Most of these guys have got to be financially invested in the trading of dinar. It just makes sense. Follow the money. The simple truth is this: This will be a decent investment, but the logical odds of this coming in a $3 -$8 per dinar are just ludicrous. I don't buy this conspiracy that hundreds of currencies will be revalued with the dinar at the center. It makes no logical sense for the other countries involved. We will probably see some kind of return on this, but don't bank your future happiness or security or retirement on the dinar. Just let it be another minor part of your diversified portfolio. That is my humble opinion. I sincerely hope I am wrong and you guys clobber me with facts.

• Upvote 4

• 2 years later...

the problem is there's no supporting facts when it comes to the dinar its all speculation, "intel" and gut feelings. not exactly smart investmetn things

• Upvote 1

Between now and July allot of things are happening and happening FAST. Should be a very interesting month or two with Iraq. Be patient a little longer, this may actually be in its final stages. JMO. Peace.

As everyday passes, we are one day closer to RV. With Chapter VII complete, I still believe RV is in the 2013 cards !!! Good call BanG, PATIENCE is the key. 2005 for me !!!

• Upvote 1

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh!!

New scenario for the number crunchers among us.......

Iraq RV's high, completely financed by CHINA, Pays the banks to broker the C/E's, and gets all the petro dollars thay can stomach.

USA makes out, IF they are holding the STASH that BUSH purchased back in the early oughts'

???

Scenario #2-

Iraq RV;s at the dime some people think it will, Iraq sets a world record for fastest bankruptcy, and become South China.