Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Revisited

Darkcleaver

For reference:

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=115-17-65-673213-17-65-671041184799-17-65-67-17-65-6751-17-65-67-17-65-67;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

At 67:15 he says he sees:

...the dinar revaluing the end of May, first of June, 29, of 2011... and goes on to claim a rate of $3.89.

Now those are his exact words, with commas put in at the places he pauses.

My reason for revisiting this topic which I'm sure many of you have already closed in your own minds, is to bring attention to the 29.

"Aha! You're an apologist!" "You're just making excuses for him!"

No, I'm "making excuses" for the chance that God is actually moving this man to tell us this. Without using emotion and relying solely on reason, and reading his claim above critically, wouldn't you conclude that the window for his claim to be true does not close until after June 29th?

We had all assumed, even he did, that his prophecy meant it would RV the end of May. And then on May 30th he clarified that the "first of June" would be by June 10th. I insisted in another thread that technically that could be by June 15th.

But what I've seen no one address, even Mr. Robinson himself, is the 29. What does it mean?

At the risk of being called a ****** ;) keep :P I'm going to propose that we do not discount Mr. Robinson's prophecy until June 30th comes, or it RVs at a rate other than $3.89.

I would also like to bring up the fact that several other (some reputable) sources have given the end of this month as being very likely as well.

So yeah, two weeks from today.

Just my thoughts. I welcome discussion.

Take care.

p.s. Yes, I manually typed out the *'s. Keep knows what word I meant.... :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I can wait for 2 more weeks for $3.89 but the problem here is that he said the first part of June and June 29 isn't in the first part of June now is it? Besides that, at one point he actually said the 29th of May and then in another instance he said Friday June 10 is our day. Well here we are now on June 16 and still no RV. Sorry George, you're wrong. Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts.

stoning2.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The very fact that he won't touch the subject of the "29" shows you that his entire prediction of date (and rate, arguably) is null and void. If he can't even tell us what he meant by pausing and saying those dates and even having to go back and clarify the 1st of June so he could keep his followers believing in him for that much longer... then we don't have any other option but to turn our backs on him at this point. The severity to which he placed his claim using God as his anchor is not overlooked, and will be dealt with. No one can look past that... if he can't explain the "29" or is unwilling to, well, then all his other dates have passed, as it is nearing the 16th of June, which is no longer the "first" and certainly May 29th (end of May) has passed. So again... if we ask George, and he is unable, or unwilling, to tell us what his "29" cryptic reference meant, well then, goodbye George. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

For reference:

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=115-17-65-673213-17-65-671041184799-17-65-67-17-65-6751-17-65-67-17-65-67;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

At 67:15 he says he sees:

...the dinar revaluing the end of May, first of June, 29, of 2011... and goes on to claim a rate of $3.89.

Now those are his exact words, with commas put in at the places he pauses.

My reason for revisiting this topic which I'm sure many of you have already closed in your own minds, is to bring attention to the 29.

"Aha! You're an apologist!" "You're just making excuses for him!"

No, I'm "making excuses" for the chance that God is actually moving this man to tell us this. Without using emotion and relying solely on reason, and reading his claim above critically, wouldn't you conclude that the window for his claim to be true does not close until after June 29th?

I said on here on the 14th after the CBI posted their daily auction that I had read George's prediction was to be by the 10th, then some one said the 15th (neither happened) Then I wrote that someone would push it back to the 29th. Well it just happened all within 2 days. What George said "...the dinar revaluing the end of May, first of June, 29, of 2011" doesn't make since. If you use reason like you say wouldn't you reason that the ALL KNOWING ALL SEEING God wouldn't being playing games and would be giving an exact date and rate? What George has done is give general information just like a fortune teller who claims to be able to read palms or a crystal ball. You wil find love in the near future, you will take a long trip, you will die. Those are very general things that for most people will come true. I just read a tidbit on this site that said there has already been an in country RV so when that is confirmed there will be people on here that will say "See! George was right!" Everyone has the right to believe what they want. I choose to believe George is wrong and God hasn't been taking to him. In my opinon.

• Upvote 1

The way i see it is even if he is close on the date or rate. he is way more accurate than the SELF PROCLAIMED GURU"S ! will I switch to his belief ? no. but I would give him my attention if he has something to say about new investments. we seem to let the outlandish gurus make claims weekly and its some how ok. george makes one claim and is ripped apart . I would be pretty happy is he is close at all. wait and see. who knows ?

• Upvote 3

The way i see it is even if he is close on the date or rate. he is way more accurate than the SELF PROCLAIMED GURU"S ! will I switch to his belief ? no. but I would give him my attention if he has something to say about new investments. we seem to let the outlandish gurus make claims weekly and its some how ok. george makes one claim and is ripped apart . I would be pretty happy is he is close at all. wait and see. who knows ?

It got ripped apart because he brought God into it. He specifically said he heard from God those dates and rates. You don't say that and be wrong... even partially... even remotely, where you can kinda bend the RV (when it happens) into his statement, like, "oh see, it kinda fits because he was referring to this thing that happened on June 29th" (even if the actual RV comes three weeks later. It's inexcusable to put out a statement involving a religious deity that is all-knowing and then be wrong. The Gurus just have "high-level sources" but not God Almighty. That's your reason why it got ripped apart... just like he will when he is proven wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It got ripped apart because he brought God into it. He specifically said he heard from God those dates and rates. You don't say that and be wrong... even partially... even remotely, where you can kinda bend the RV (when it happens) into his statement, like, "oh see, it kinda fits because he was referring to this thing that happened on June 29th" (even if the actual RV comes three weeks later. It's inexcusable to put out a statement involving a religious deity that is all-knowing and then be wrong. The Gurus just have "high-level sources" but not God Almighty. That's your reason why it got ripped apart... just like he will when he is proven wrong.

Hey All I am saying is I personally hope he is close. dont care how.

End Quote

No matter how much GR Prophecy words get interpreted, stretched,pushed, x-rayed in order to accommodate hope of a RV.....He simply failed ( like other 1000's did, true) in his Prediction.... No big deal... I bet 1 Dinar cent he'll try that again soon....

Edited by umbertino

I can wait for 2 more weeks for $3.89 but the problem here is that he said the first part of June and June 29 isn't in the first part of June now is it? Besides that, at one point he actually said the 29th of May and then in another instance he said Friday June 10 is our day. Well here we are now on June 16 and still no RV. Sorry George, you're wrong. Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts.

stoning2.jpg

LOL; Now that is really funny; I love great humor; still laughing.

End Quote

No matter how much GR Prophecy words get interpreted, stretched,pushed, x-rayed in order to accommodate hope of a RV.....He simply failed ( like other 1000's did, true) in his Prediction.... No big deal... I bet 1 Dinar cent he'll try that again soon....

The only movement is the bowel movement this guy has been selling.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doesnt matter to me how long we wait. We are all tired and ready. As far a Mr. Robinson, since he said God told him, he has to be right on! I mean no twisting of the numbers in the rate or this date that tends to bounce around, or in my book he is a liar. There is no possible way that if God told him, that anything would be off. It would be exact to the penny and day because God doesn't make mistakes.

Edited by Slimdiggity

Everyone has the right to believe what they want. I choose to believe George is wrong and God hasn't been taking to him. In my opinon.

End Quote

Most likely he had a dream about the Dinar RV justl iike Millions did, do and will .... .He then "linked" his dream to God ( somehow) and that was it.

Means absolutely nothing.

Edited by umbertino

We have the Word of God given to us in His written Word, the Bible. There are no modern day prophets (1 Corinthians 1:8ff). A prophet, Scripturally is one who speaks for God. Sometimes that means foretelling the future, mostly it didn't though. No prophet of the Bible ever quoted a date & rate to any king or anyone else. When people get all excited about modern day self-proclaimed prophets, whether it be this fella or Camping or Hinn, and their pronouncements do not occur, to those that don't know the Scriptures, it makes the Bible look silly (wrong connection to make, but it happens). In 22 years of preaching, I have run into more of these people than I can count. When people see what the Bible truly says, instead of all the sensational stuff, it changes lives for eternity.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But that's exactly my point, radar. He HASN'T missed it yet, technically speaking.

Look, most of you guys seem like the kind of people who take everything a "prophet" says as prophecy. George gives his prophecy, then walks outside and says while observing large dark cloud formations above, "It's gonna rain today!" And then when it doesn't rain you reach for the rocks.

I'm being melodramatic to illustrate my point, so I hope you get where I'm coming from. Did you know that the New Testament writers encouraged us to prophesy by twos and threes (1st Corinthians 14)? George is going it alone, so to speak, but why do you think we were encouraged to prophesy in twos and threes?

Back to my point. George INTERPRETED his own prophesy. This is dangerous. It doesn't go against the "law of God" insomuch that there isn't a commandment prohibiting solo prophets. But it does allow the natural human mind, when operating by itself, to come to false conclusions from the things that were given. Thus the admonition to "Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge."

It is obvious that George wasn't aware of the full meaning of his own prophecy since he never was able to tell us what the 29 meant. And it is my assumption that him telling us the "first of June" meant by the 10th was just an assumption of his own.

Does this obviate or nullify the prophecy? More importantly does it make George Robinson a false prophet? I do not believe you can conclude that at this point.

When will we be able to conclude that? If one of two things happens...

1) if it RVs after June 29th

2) if it RVs at anything other than $3.89.

Some of you are going to heckle me about assuming the 29 is in June. Why couldn't it mean End of May, First of June, 29 [of July/August/September until it happens]?

Well we all have our limits right? :P

Just remember that God will not be put in a box, and none of us has the mind of God. My best bet is, something DID happen the end of May, the first of June, and it's going to RV such that we can cash in on June 29th at $3.89.

But UNTIL THEN you are seriously not able to sit here and tell me that he is a false prophet, that he missed it, etc., etc., because NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE 29 MEANS! Just because he's a prophet doesn't mean everything that comes out of his mouth is a prophecy.

As far as I'm concerned the only "prophecy" he gave was "...the end of May, first of June, 29." @ $3.89.

Take care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But that's exactly my point, radar. He HASN'T missed it yet, technically speaking.

Look, most of you guys seem like the kind of people who take everything a "prophet" says as prophecy. George gives his prophecy, then walks outside and says while observing large dark cloud formations above, "It's gonna rain today!" And then when it doesn't rain you reach for the rocks.

I'm being melodramatic to illustrate my point, so I hope you get where I'm coming from. Did you know that the New Testament writers encouraged us to prophesy by twos and threes (1st Corinthians 14)? George is going it alone, so to speak, but why do you think we were encouraged to prophesy in twos and threes?

Back to my point. George INTERPRETED his own prophesy. This is dangerous. It doesn't go against the "law of God" insomuch that there isn't a commandment prohibiting solo prophets. But it does allow the natural human mind, when operating by itself, to come to false conclusions from the things that were given. Thus the admonition to "Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge."

It is obvious that George wasn't aware of the full meaning of his own prophecy since he never was able to tell us what the 29 meant. And it is my assumption that him telling us the "first of June" meant by the 10th was just an assumption of his own.

Does this obviate or nullify the prophecy? More importantly does it make George Robinson a false prophet? I do not believe you can conclude that at this point.

When will we be able to conclude that? If one of two things happens...

1) if it RVs after June 29th

2) if it RVs at anything other than $3.89.

Some of you are going to heckle me about assuming the 29 is in June. Why couldn't it mean End of May, First of June, 29 [of July/August/September until it happens]?

Well we all have our limits right? :P

Just remember that God will not be put in a box, and none of us has the mind of God. My best bet is, something DID happen the end of May, the first of June, and it's going to RV such that we can cash in on June 29th at $3.89.

But UNTIL THEN you are seriously not able to sit here and tell me that he is a false prophet, that he missed it, etc., etc., because NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE 29 MEANS! Just because he's a prophet doesn't mean everything that comes out of his mouth is a prophecy.

As far as I'm concerned the only "prophecy" he gave was "...the end of May, first of June, 29." @ $3.89.

Take care.

G.R. is hanging out with Frank. Need I say anymore?

• Upvote 1

We have the Word of God given to us in His written Word, the Bible. There are no modern day prophets (1 Corinthians 1:8ff). A prophet, Scripturally is one who speaks for God. Sometimes that means foretelling the future, mostly it didn't though. No prophet of the Bible ever quoted a date & rate to any king or anyone else. When people get all excited about modern day self-proclaimed prophets, whether it be this fella or Camping or Hinn, and their pronouncements do not occur, to those that don't know the Scriptures, it makes the Bible look silly (wrong connection to make, but it happens). In 22 years of preaching, I have run into more of these people than I can count. When people see what the Bible truly says, instead of all the sensational stuff, it changes lives for eternity.

I don't mean to be controversial, but when you make a statement and claim it as fact you also open yourself up for correction. Quote above "No prophet ever quoted a date and rate to any king"... in 2 Kings 7:1-17 Elisha predicted that during a severe famine when you couldn't hardly buy bread at any price proclaimed (prophesied) to the king that "the very next day a measure of fine flour would be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel'... note of interest... the King doubted Elisha so Elisha told the king he would not see it. The king died at the city gates when people stampeded to go get the food that God provided. So it seems, though very rare indeed, that on at least one occasion a prophet named a date and rate. wink.gifI am not trying to pick a side here, just trying to maintain accuracy. Thanks. I won't say any more. Peace! smile.gif

Edited by RodandStaff