Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Wisdom

possum

"I don't always show my poetic talents because I am usually way too busy buying Dos Equis beer for several ladies at a time.....as you all know." But.....when I feel creative I like to write a bit of poetry.....so here it is....." "The possum......is awesome!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

You really need to go back and read some of his earlier posts and check out the comments from people that have been on here a while. It's not that he believes it's going to happen now, tomorrow or Friday at 2:00pm. He's kind of a little parody of dinar gurus. Some I have seen will transfer his posts to other sites and I really don't like that because he's not serious and he's been this strange quirky little poster forever. If you find any of the responses from PleasantValleySunday on one of his threads she explains it and him well.

Many of us will say you've done a great thing for you and your family by investing in this crazy ride (IQD) but please don't take what Possum says seriously, he's meant to be light hearted and kind of crazy. He'd probably be the first to admit he's no guru and the only intel he gets is from the bottom of the moonshine bottle or from Momma. :twocents:

Thank you Dinarmamma for the explanation. So if I understand this correctly, he doesn't really know anything. I have read some of his posts from earlier this year and he said he had some intel and an informant, but that wasn't true? Thats strange because he sounded serious and I would have believed him. How many others are there that post untruths like Possum? Possum sounds like his chats with y'all are an inside joke to those that have been here for a while. Somebody told me on another thread to read up on chats from Adam Montana, Sonny and Scooter. I think we have some searching to do to further educate ourselves on this investment. Thank you all, Lynne

Thank you Dinarmamma for the explanation. So if I understand this correctly, he doesn't really know anything. I have read some of his posts from earlier this year and he said he had some intel and an informant, but that wasn't true? Thats strange because he sounded serious and I would have believed him. How many others are there that post untruths like Possum? Possum sounds like his chats with y'all are an inside joke to those that have been here for a while. Somebody told me on another thread to read up on chats from Adam Montana, Sonny and Scooter. I think we have some searching to do to further educate ourselves on this investment. Thank you all, Lynne

I think if we were a site like DD or others that general members weren't able to respond to posts I would have a huge problem with someone like possum because people wouldn't be able to tell his history. You'll notice since we've had a huge influx in new members people like PleasantValleySunday and others have tried to post to his threads and let people know not to take him seriously. Most of us on here really do not want you or anyone else to be fed any serious bs so it's always really important to keep an eye out on the responses of our members. You'll see that some are always negative no matter what the post is and some that are overly optimistic but you'll start to figure out who they are. Just read everything you can and form your own opinion because this is ONLY currency speculation and no one can know anything for sure unless their in bed with Shabibi. Have a great one.

Knowledge is Power!