Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Wisdom

possum

Can one make it rain? Can one make it snow? Can one make it RV !!!!!???

Yes, and like when the rain comes even the unbelievers hay fields receive the rain. Look to the sky fore the shower of the blessed RV is about to rain upon you!!!! Party time!

Glad to see you avoided feeding us rate & date this time.... I call that a freakin' progress. Keep it up ( the PROGRESS)

Edited by umbertino

Many on this forum love Possum, not for his accuracy, but for his zaniness, which I have to admit has been a distraction during this "long wait". Possum's predictions are like the "vanishing horizon", the closer you think you get, the further off it appears to be.....Sorta like this whole dinar quest itself. I choose to remain hopeful.

• Upvote 1

You know what Possum? When this thing Hits, Which it will, We HAVE To have a HUGE Party for you in a Very public place. And at a Givin time, We ALL Drop to the floor and play dead! (I forget the name of the group that Does this, But you can find them on youtube). Yes This wasn't my idea really, But I think a party like this would fit perfectly, Plus I always wanted to try it.

What the H*LL Was the name.... D*mnit.... It IS SO Cool... I'm going to try to find it and post it here.... Haha

Krem

I think they call that type of event a "flash mob"

Possum you're the greatest! Always refreshing to read one of your posts, keep em rollin!

Over here in Oregon, we get our fair share of rain, believe you me, but how awesome for those hefty Rv Raindrops to start fallin into our bank accounts and swelling a floodgate of blessing! Woohoo! Yeay, let those clouds come forth give up their bounty! Let those refreshing benedictions be ours! Welcome Rv, we call out to thee! ~~~~Go Rv!~~~~

:)

btw +1

Yes, and like when the rain comes even the unbelievers hay fields receive the rain. Look to the sky fore the shower of the blessed RV is about to rain upon you!!!! Party time!

Translation= ME and Mama were 3 sheets in the wind when all of a sudden the need to drain my vain in the neighbors just mowed yard came over me, ......he doesn't think it will RVangry.gif

Somehow the concept ( not exactly a flash mob but a surprising sudden thing in front of an unsuspecting audience) reminds me of the" Praise You" Video. Fatboy Slim......Good one imo.........Nice music.......

Can one named Possum go away? Can one named Possum shut the hell up? Can one named Possum stop wasting peoples time with his lame humor?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Can one named Possum go away? Can one named Possum shut the hell up? Can one named Possum stop wasting peoples time with his lame humor?

Just stating the obvious here but all of his posts are titled Possum ***** so if it's a waste of anyone's time it's because you choose to open the thread and read it. Many of us have certain posters or topics we don't like to read and we just don't read them. You should really consider this for yourself as it will save you some discontent.

• Upvote 1

Just stating the obvious here but all of his posts are titled Possum ***** so if it's a waste of anyone's time it's because you choose to open the thread and read it. Many of us have certain posters or topics we don't like to read and we just don't read them. You should really consider this for yourself as it will save you some discontent.

Sensible.

Sensible.

I try Umbertino, I just figure there is enough going on in the real world to be upset with there's no point in adding to our upset because of a zany little possum. He may have lost his marbles but ya know I kind of envy that, reality can suck.;)

Edited by dinarmamma

Hi all. I'm new here but i have been lurking in the shadows for a while. Possum, where do you get your info from? We have noticed your name on cc's message boards as well as dd's and from what i have read about your past postings, you seem pretty sure about the rv coming soon. My husband and I choose not to read certain folks because they are downright deceitful in their proclamation of the rv coming but you seem to have a group of followers that believe in you. So what do you have to share? Does your info come from overseas or from the U.S.? Please help us because we are fairly new to this investment and we want to convince ourselves that it was the right choice. Thank you, Lynne.

Hi all. I'm new here but i have been lurking in the shadows for a while. Possum, where do you get your info from? We have noticed your name on cc's message boards as well as dd's and from what i have read about your past postings, you seem pretty sure about the rv coming soon. My husband and I choose not to read certain folks because they are downright deceitful in their proclamation of the rv coming but you seem to have a group of followers that believe in you. So what do you have to share? Does your info come from overseas or from the U.S.? Please help us because we are fairly new to this investment and we want to convince ourselves that it was the right choice. Thank you, Lynne.

You really need to go back and read some of his earlier posts and check out the comments from people that have been on here a while. It's not that he believes it's going to happen now, tomorrow or Friday at 2:00pm. He's kind of a little parody of dinar gurus. Some I have seen will transfer his posts to other sites and I really don't like that because he's not serious and he's been this strange quirky little poster forever. If you find any of the responses from PleasantValleySunday on one of his threads she explains it and him well.

Many of us will say you've done a great thing for you and your family by investing in this crazy ride (IQD) but please don't take what Possum says seriously, he's meant to be light hearted and kind of crazy. He'd probably be the first to admit he's no guru and the only intel he gets is from the bottom of the moonshine bottle or from Momma. :twocents:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YAAAAAAA DUDE! That's IT! Flash Mob! Funny $h!t! I'm gonna find a vid and post it here!

Thanks Sammy! That was REALLY Buggn me! Haha

Krem :)

I try Umbertino, I just figure there is enough going on in the real world to be upset with there's no point in adding to our upset because of a zany little possum. He may have lost his marbles but ya know I kind of envy that, reality can suck.;)

Agreed DM......I admit I have Fun in reading him and also in responding to his posts.In the past I woud get bothered some by him but not anymore... I'm sure he's basically a good Individual.... Like most of us are.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Always good to hear from you Possum. That means some potent rumors are springing up. And I hope they aren't all coming from pumpers.

Say Hi to Momma for me.

Take care!

• Upvote 1