Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Wisdom

possum

Can one make it rain? Can one make it snow? Can one make it RV !!!!!???

Yes, and like when the rain comes even the unbelievers hay fields receive the rain. Look to the sky fore the shower of the blessed RV is about to rain upon you!!!! Party time!

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 13

Yes, and like when the rain comes even the unbelievers hay fields receive the rain. Look to the sky fore the shower of the blessed RV is about to rain upon you!!!! Party time!

You have completely lost your xxx mind.............

Go away .......Plz?ohmy.gif

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 28

no naked cart wheels through the trailer park? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Possum Wisdom.....Isn't that an oxymoron??

• Upvote 1

be quiet you are annoying.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

You know what Possum? When this thing Hits, Which it will, We HAVE To have a HUGE Party for you in a Very public place. And at a Givin time, We ALL Drop to the floor and play dead! (I forget the name of the group that Does this, But you can find them on youtube). Yes This wasn't my idea really, But I think a party like this would fit perfectly, Plus I always wanted to try it.

What the H*LL Was the name.... D*mnit.... It IS SO Cool... I'm going to try to find it and post it here.... Haha

Krem

Can one make it rain?

Possum, r u Rainman ?

Ya, I'm an Excellent Guru.

Gotta go to K-Mart.

Ya, Time for Wapner.

The Party is in 3 Weeks Possum !

The Forcast is Sonny. B)

It's gonna be a Melee.

Let's Party Possum, Keep bringin' it Bro', Its All Good ! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum, you are the greatest Dinar Guru of all time. Your wisdom is unparalleled, and your contacts are impeccable. All hail, the greatest guru of all time......... :D :D :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Possum, Possum, Possum ... as in the old tv show Balki, Balki, Balki ... hahahahahaha

We can all practice doing the dance of joy.

Hang in there possum, by your claws, or your toes, or your tail, but definitely by your wit, or lack of ... hahaha

:)

smee2

Time to party old friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Possum can make the TEMP go from 102 to 95 with no humidity....... Time to cool the red river family,,,,,, old friend...

Blessings to you and Mom

Bodeen

• Upvote 1

Ah yes... feed the undeserving fire of an attention wh0re internet poster... sorry folks, just makes me mad. This type of post is just not helpful in the least, and it's not even really entertaining or humorous. Waste of server space. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know what Possum? When this thing Hits, Which it will, We HAVE To have a HUGE Party for you in a Very public place. And at a Givin time, We ALL Drop to the floor and play dead! (I forget the name of the group that Does this, But you can find them on youtube). Yes This wasn't my idea really, But I think a party like this would fit perfectly, Plus I always wanted to try it.

What the H*LL Was the name.... D*mnit.... It IS SO Cool... I'm going to try to find it and post it here.... Haha

Krem

Krem - isn't it those goats that go stiff legged and fall over? I remember one of my kids showing it to me off of Youtube.

I have the answer for your first question... As per The Who..... "Only Love Can Make It Rain"... Love Reign O'er me ..... Album: Quadrophenia

( awesome album btw... every song is beautiful, intense, special)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygOaNo3M_Hw

Edited by umbertino