Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter chat on DD 06/15

linny0830

I think...Scooter, is a genius.

I will never ever have the knowledge he has when it comes to the dinar. Even if I tried, he would always be ahead of me in this investment.

Thankfully, we have a guy like this going into DETAIL on how this goes down, what to look for, why things are happening, and so forth.

Btw, I find the padded room comment very very funny.

I guess, guessing from the amount of research he has done, and to strongly believe one thing to happen & it does NOT happen, than with that said, I would go crazy too.

• Upvote 2

I think...Scooter, is a genius.

I will never ever have the knowledge he has when it comes to the dinar. Even if I tried, he would always be ahead of me in this investment.

Thankfully, we have a guy like this going into DETAIL on how this goes down, what to look for, why things are happening, and so forth.

Btw, I find the padded room comment very very funny.

I guess, guessing from the amount of research he has done, and to strongly believe one thing to happen & it does NOT happen, than with that said, I would go crazy too.

I agree Darin with how amazing Scooter is. I admire all here that takes their time to put all of this together so It helps me to explain the investment and understand what I have. Thank you Scooter!!! and many others as well.

Linny

• Upvote 1

Scooter, thank you for everything you bring to us. It takes a special mind to wrap around this type of information and still remain a normal person in a Hawaiian shirt and a smile.

As far as chuckst3r's earlier post and Rudy, I hope the situation works out, and you come out on top, where you belong. You are too good not to be surrounded by the best and brightest, and the best intentioned.

Take care.

Carrello

• Upvote 1

I agree Darin with how amazing Scooter is. I admire all here that takes their time to put all of this together so It helps me to explain the investment and understand what I have. Thank you Scooter!!! and many others as well.

Linny

What I value you about Scooter are two things

1) (The obvious) The amount of research, time, effort, and so forth researching the IQD debacle. Bar none, I doubt many can compete with the amount of work he has done with the exception of people directly associated with the bigger picture.

2) Here is the 2nd part, the fact that not only does he spread this knowledge to the dinar community, but he bounces ideas and looks for feedback. This helps him get challenged to ensure his information is accurate. Therefore, if he is posting something he believes to be true and someone finds out that is not the case.. He'll adjust with that new information. He'll than apply it and continue going on & moving forward. So what does this do for the speculative investors? They get the rest of the community educated to a higher degree to research a little on their own and bring pertinent data to Scoot's attention to apply it to the bigger picture. Long-story short, he'll always be ahead of the curve than anyone else studying the investment.

Anyways, here is hoping to a R/V occurring soon. God knows that Scoot needs that mental vacation :) :) :)

• Upvote 4