Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Update June 15th

BBalls

• 3 weeks later...

...........You are dead on there Wes .. Spent most of my nursing career working at a state mental health hospital and I'm a certified mental health RN. Look up the symptoms of bipolar III disorder and schizophrenia and then ask yourselves if you recognize these traits in this man. He's either un-diagnosed or off his meds........

Hmmmm... that splains it!rolleyes.gif

And now that site is closed down....

see what happens when you predict a date and rate and are wrong 4 times in 3 months you can't keep selling bull crap as roses, sooner or later everyone is going to smell the BS

They are moving the forum address.

They are moving the forum address.

since you're new here and this is the first post you choose to respond to, I'm going to assume you're a PD member feeling a little lost.....no worries.

I find it convenient that their forum 'move' falls on the same day that 20,000 members would be looking for answers and direction

coincidence....I think not

more like avoidance tactics

looks like that site is still down,...moving sites doesn't take days to accomplish...this decision has been made to cover his ass from all the fallout on being wrong again...

and yet when he brings the site back, and he will bring it back, everyone will praise him like he's king of the gods. scraping and falling all over each other to be in line to say 'thank you' over and over again. His "Welcome back' post will have over 30 pages of sheeple licking his boots...

• Upvote 1

looks like that site is still down,...moving sites doesn't take days to accomplish...this decision has been made to cover his ass from all the fallout on being wrong again...

and yet when he brings the site back, and he will bring it back, everyone will praise him like he's king of the gods. scraping and falling all over each other to be in line to say 'thank you' over and over again. His "Welcome back' post will have over 30 pages of sheeple licking his boots...

.............Everything Wes has stated here is fact and he is being very truthful. Hopefully, by our reporting this here, we can prevent others from enduring SteveI's rath.

• Upvote 1