Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Update June 15th

BBalls

Greetings XX Members,

Please do not be alarmed to a new banner logo at the top of this page. I had to work hard for this opportunity.

Remember we are not a MLM group, not now or ever.

So you are going to ask the following questions:

[1]Does SteveI benefit from this? <-- No Absolutely not.

[2]Does Steve's wife Marion benefit from this? <-- No Absolutely not.

[3]Why are you doing this? <-- We, my wife and I agreed to give 100% of the profits to a charity.

[4]Am I obligated to buy something? <-- Absolutely not, no way. If you buy something with this code you will be donating to a worthy cause.

[4]Then why are you doing this? <-- For an opportunity to give back. By all means do not do anything if it does not feel right.

For those that do not know me or my contacts, I did predict a "Drop Dead Date" last month. That date was May 10th. Now based on our very qualified contacts, it happened to be the date of the official publishing of the 2011 Iraq Budget.

We (our sources) because it came from a member of parliament, thought we knew it all. Boy did we get fooled.

So, the moral of this last prediction is, "Do not believe everything Iraqi Parliament says".

As you are also aware, I am a partner in an existing Iraqi business. So I want to emphases this again, the internal contracts between our Iraqi business and other business that are American, or any other nationality, have nothing to do with each other.

We (my partner and I) who have a joint partnership in an existing business has the upper hand on what is going on. When you hear rumors from other sites and other groups, I have to be but still and allow all knowledge to be shared, right or wrong.

Over the past couple months you have not seen me defend any one position or support any one theme, but rather sit back and listen to the theories that they all share.

So, let's talk about the differences. Facts vs. Theory

I really feel sorry for those that are hanging on to each and every thread that someone has to offer. I had to make a hard decision and not allow those posts to be entered that was nothing but "Theory".

As a partner in an actual Iraqi business, trust me, I know very well what is going on.

I have not posted on this site because I am not into "Theory" like the rest of the forums, calls, etc. So let's put together some facts in an adult fashion. I have heard that this was done, over, etc., so many times that it makes me sick. The true reason of these statements are totally based on "Theory" and or just bad information from the source.

Believe it or not, I know the true facts of how this will play out. I was very disappointed when it did not happen by May 10th, my predicted date. Once I realized that the Iraqi 2011 budget was not official published, then I had to stop and regroup.

I also believe I know when it will happen. The reasons are not from news articles, but rather information from my partner in Iraq.

Many of you keep asking about Ray's sources. He still has strong ties and resources, however, one of his many contacts is out of the country.

So, let me tell you some facts based on "facts" and nothing other than that.

Facts are as follows:

My Iraqi business does have a new rate (internal only) pending. This rate is not anywhere near the old rate.

I was told by many sources that it is done, but truthfully, it is not done yet.

I promised I would get involved again, and I did. I was the one that opened the "New Registration" because of the out cry of wanting to join our team.

So, what I want from you members is to be respectful and kind. I know this is not going to happen but I was the one that opened the registration to new members because of the requests that "PTR" was going to charge $14.95 per month to get information. Remember, our information is free and I will never under any circumstance sell or release your email or private information to anyone under any condition.

For those that do or do not know me, when I started this site back in November 2010 with (Dan, aka: zzzzzzzzz). I left a site with a perfect clean record at Dinar Vets (Adam Montana). I and the name referenced just had difference of opinions.

You can not believe the thousands of emails I have received asking about conference calls. Now is the time for you to hear the true answer:

Not everyone has unlimited minutes on their calling plan, and I heard that many lost their phones because they wanted to grasp onto every little bit that they could.

We have many members that are suffering in the most profound way by lousing their homes, their jobs, etc. My wife and I will continue to pray for those that are in dire need.

Back to the facts; my partner did call me with good news.

I do ask from all of you members to keep a positive attitude and stick with it. Those that believe in faith like myself and others, this will happen when you least expect it.

Many have asked me as to my investment, I will share this with you without being specific; I truly believe in this investment that I have over one billion IQD worth of money. So, now you have it, if SteveI has and believes, then you should too.

Let's get back to the last purpose of this post.

My wife (Marion) and I agreed that during the last final days of this event we would give back. This Greatlookz.com is no obligation to anyone but rather a way to support a charity.

My promise to you for a free service is to continue to not be wrong. Please share that you do not need to spend $14.95 a month to get information from our mods and family that is free.

From Marion and myself, we will keep you in our prayers.

God Bless,

Steve & Marion Irwin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

SteveI,

You mean to tell me that you invested one million USD into the IQD? You would have had to invest at least that much in order to have one billion IQD, unless this is a typo.

I believe the IQD will RV, but I would never invest a million USD into anything!!

I really am getting weary of all of these people claiming to know so much about Iraq, the people, their culture, customs and when, why and how much the IQD will RV. One thing I can be sure of, the IQD will RV when Iraq is ready, and no-one will change that. We are a proud nation but unfortunately we are also very stubborn.

I do believe we are so much closer than we have ever been, and this is from a true 100% Iraqi who REALLY knows.

• Upvote 3

Here's a question from a member and answer by SteveI:

View Post , on 15 June 2011 - 09:57 PM, said:

$1B IQD? Holy crap! Will you and Marion adopt me when you're rich? LOL, just kidding, but that is some serious investment. Hopefully this ride will be over soon, and you can do all of the good things you've been wanting to do with your newfound wealth.

You did not read that wrong. This is not about money or how much you have, but what you will do help the world. My wife and I know what to do because be have been given a direction and I plan on following it.

Some know me, and many do not, but money is no object or consideration, but rather how you serve. If I say more this will go south.

I love you all and you all are in my prayers.

God Bless,

Steve

Many have asked me as to my investment, I will share this with you without being specific; I truly believe in this investment that I have over one billion IQD worth of money. So, now you have it, if SteveI has and believes, then you should too.

Let's get back to the last purpose of this post.

So youre a small time investor.

That was posted at 9:34PM eastern time....in less then 2 hours there are 9 pages of ass kissing and steve worship going on.....by noon tomorrow it'll be 40 if he keeps popping in and playing the crowd...

that's some scary stuff right there...

...........You are dead on there Wes .. Spent most of my nursing career working at a state mental health hospital and I'm a certified mental health RN. Look up the symptoms of bipolar III disorder and schizophrenia and then ask yourselves if you recognize these traits in this man. He's either un-diagnosed or off his meds........

• Upvote 4

Oh, well.......The nerve!.....Reputation is very crucial....reputation speaks louder than words.....the proof is in the puddin.....SteveI you need to rebuild your reputation among the dinarites....maybe then they'll respect you....just sayin...love y'all, too. Go RV!!!!!!

BBALLS, week after week you bring us the latest gibberish from Steve. I'm just curious, how is it you can bite your tongue to his "quotes" and not respond to all his crap? Probably over 50% of us here on DV have been banned for simply disagreeing with Steve. Anyway hat's off to ya and thanks for bringing his junk here so we can tear it apart so all the new people don't get sucked into his posts.

• Upvote 1

That was posted at 9:34PM eastern time....in less then 2 hours there are 9 pages of ass kissing and steve worship going on.....by noon tomorrow it'll be 40 if he keeps popping in and playing the crowd...

that's some scary stuff right there...

Scary but not surprising in the least.