Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP

Psych

So, you are invested in the Dinar yet question the VIP.... Unless you have the knowledge to make all the decisions without outside help, consider the VIP as part of your investment. Most likely if there had been another $49.99 charge added on to be able to purchase the Dinar, you would not have hesitated. Try it for 3 months and then make your final decision. If it RV's in those 3 months, you will be thrilled that you joined, just for the savings in the spread when you cash in. All in all, it is your decision. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I am only going to be honest! This is not an attempt to bash anyone that has purchased the plan! I personally will not be purchasing the VIP Plan and here's why...

While I like Adam M, and I love his site and this fourms, and I am getting to meet alot of people like me that are in the same investment that I am, and I can be supported by these individuals.......... I do not trust him with my money or my investment. In my opinion this is a very personal arms lenght transaction. Frankly as well, I am not comfortable with the idea of giving my investment (money) to someone behind a counter and having them say that they will wire my proceeds to me if this person/individual is not represented by a large stable financial institution. I have been in banking and investments for the past 5 years. I have never heard of someone setting up shop to cash in someone's foreign currency.

As for me and my house, I will keep it an arms lenght transcation. No offense again to anyone that has done this. I just REFUSE to take any chances.

Derranged Hare

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@ Psych

Thanks for having the guts to ask your question. I asked relatively the same question on another thread but to date, no one has responded. To me, it seems that the only people making any money on the Dinar are those who are selling it and those like Adam who are supporting it with their web site and books. If this thing never RVs, we are out our money but they will have made plenty. Don't get me wrong, kudo to those who invested their time and money doing this, smart people with a business mind. It's what makes America great.

I am conservative by nature and view myself as a realist. Am I invested in Dinar - yes. Do I believe it will pay off - hopeful. Do I want to sink more of my money into web sites and books - only if there is a return on my purchase. Working where I do, I have learned that you have to value everything on what will you get back for your investment whether it be your time or your money. No return - bad investment.

That said, I am tempted to join the VIP as well but I would like to know is there anything there that my financial planner wouldn't be able to tell me for free? I have discussed my Dinar investment with her and she has already indicated that there are some things we can do to limit my tax burden and get the most return if this ever RVs.

That's the biggest question, will it ever RV? Will they go to a new currency? Will they LOP zeros when they do? All things the "other" side say could happen. Yes, I read both sides of the story, not just the positive. Do I personally think it will RV? From what I have read so far, I believe it will but there's always a chance that it won't. Hence the risk. At how much? I believe like Adam, less than a dollar. But heck, if it RV'd today at $.01, I would make $10,000 (which the bank does not have to report) on a $1,000 purchase. Where else can you get that kind of return?

Personally, I would like to know how many people who have invested really still believe in this versus those who have given up and lost hope? I am a newbie and I am finding it's a hard roller coaster to ride with all of the highs and lows. I can't imagine having been riding this for 5, 6 or even 7 years like some of the old timers on here. I see a lot of posts where people get very defensive and I wonder if they really believe in this or if they just don't want to admit it was a mistake. I realize it's kind of a rhetorical question as most of the people here will say they still believe (or they wouldn't be here) but there maybe some who will be honest enough to stand up and admit it.

Last thought - it's very encouraging to see how many people are still psyched about this (no pun intended Psych) and gives me the assurance that this thing will happen. The other day when the FedEx driver was here to drop off my brother in laws Dinar and collect the check, she commented that there have been a lot of deliveries like this, especially to one individual. I have to believe that with this many people investing and some rather largely, we can't all be wrong. But then again there's that old voice in the back of my head telling me "A fool and his money are soon parted......)

Off to the bank to get another cashiers check.........

GO RV

Look at it as an investment in knowledge.....thoughts on asset protection are especially good and unique.... and using Warka as a hedge against an in country RV or a higher denom cash in at a reduced rate is informative too......lots of other stuff as well......any person investing in anything......IQD included, should try to gain as much knowledge as possible about that investment....this is a very inexpensive way to gain knowledge on your investment.....and you know they say...."knowledge is power".....

I am only going to be honest! This is not an attempt to bash anyone that has purchased the plan! I personally will not be purchasing the VIP Plan and here's why...

While I like Adam M, and I love his site and this fourms, and I am getting to meet alot of people like me that are in the same investment that I am, and I can be supported by these individuals.......... I do not trust him with my money or my investment. In my opinion this is a very personal arms lenght transaction. Frankly as well, I am not comfortable with the idea of giving my investment (money) to someone behind a counter and having them say that they will wire my proceeds to me if this person/individual is not represented by a large stable financial institution. I have been in banking and investments for the past 5 years. I have never heard of someone setting up shop to cash in someone's foreign currency.

As for me and my house, I will keep it an arms lenght transcation. No offense again to anyone that has done this. I just REFUSE to take any chances.

Derranged Hare

I don't believe you understand VIP. First, you don't give your money to Adam or anyone else. :wacko:

VIP is an opportunity to learn all the pro's and con's of cashing in your dinar through a variety of scenarios. You are simply given information that enables YOU to make the choice on how YOU want to handle your investment. Why would you think you are handing your money over to Adam or anyone other than a bank (which you have to in order to cash in - right)?

It doesn't matter if you cash in at the local BofA, Chase, WF, or fly to some foreign destination, at some point in time you have to hand over your dinar in order to get USD. :blink:

Having all the knowledge gives you the opportunity to find the best path for YOU! :twocents:

• Upvote 2

To VIP or Not VIP? The answer to this question can be answered by the following question:

What is the opportunity cost of becoming a VIP?

A small payment up-front,

Up-front - The Best Cash In Rate anwhere in the World - >$10K

Add: - Post RV Investment Advice for Tax Savings - >$10K

Add: - Post RV Investment Opportunities - >$10K (low balling here)

So, The opportunity cost of membership $50, you have the opportunity to save and make net >$30K.

The opportunity lost, you just can't calculate.

(Disclaimer: These are my estimates, not Adam's)

• Upvote 2

I am planning on keeping this short and to the point. I am an Economist and own my own business and yes I've been burned many, MANY times in the past thirty-five or so years. I have hopefully learned from my success as well as my numerous mistakes and failures...

Basically, one needs to answer one Big Question concerning participating in Adam's VIP Program??? If the IQD investment and future RV does actually happen as a lot of us DV's expect do you want to be one of perhaps one to three Million Americans (estiment) holding Dinar without a Life Line? Adam has stated that he will assist and inform all the VIP's not only upto a possible RV but, from here on out Post RV. Let's face it no one will have all the answers to all the questions? Nevertheless, I feel very confident that I will receive in Knowledge and Fellowship from Adam and his entire TEAM many times over the small INVESTMENT for a VIP membership!!!

• Upvote 3

I have heard many many many VIPs say that they have received value well over what they paid, just in education.

Regardless of how much "benefit" you get from VIP, you will be glad you joined. :thumbsup:

Thanks again to all of the VIP members that chimed in here! It's awesome to see members giving such great reviews. :)

If nothing else, by joining VIP, you make a contribution to the costs of maintaining this website. I, for one, spend copious hours on this site, learning about this investment, and learning about who to listen to. With the information I have garnered here, I felt confident enough to continue investing in IQD, and this investment that will keep me for the rest of my life.

So, an investment of $49 every three months has been worth for me. It is my contribution and a thank you. It is the least I could do.

Thanks everybody.

Carrello,

I agree with you 100% on that point of view.

Psyche, is what going to pan out as advertised? When I became a VIP, I was promised all the "legitimate" RV intel Adam and his support staff can provide. Until Adam tells me there is an RV, I am on this website trying to help my DV team stay on course and focused. This entire adventure is a Risk!!! No one here on DV or VIP promised you there would be an actual RV. Dont you get it? We are all venture capitalists, speculating that there will be an RV of the Iraqi Dinar and we will cash in when it happens. I wont say if because I believe in God and I am assured He will send me a financial blessing here or somewhere else in my life cause that's how I roll. So, cast your burdens onto Him that loves you best and RV will take care of the rest!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:;););););):lol::lol::lol:

I spent more on dinner than the $50 it cost to become a VIP (and we know where that ended up).

Personally I hope no one else joins VIP, as then we will have fewer people to service and share Adam and his advisors with (no offense Adam).

On the + side ANY one single bit of advise I have read has potentially saved me THOUSANDS!

I think I am a pretty smart guy, and done better than most in life (prior to 8/2008). I had what I thought were VERY GOOD strategies (and they are, and will indeed work), BUT Adam has demonstrated to my satisfaction many flaws in my plans. SAVED ME A PANT-LOAD!

Adam does not ask for my D's, nor even accept (or sell) them. Based upon my experience thus far I have every reason to believe the money I save on the cash-in spread alone would not only pay for my initial VIP membership [$50] but could easily buy me an extra HOUSE!

Do what you will, and be VERY HAPPY! If you don't join VIP please don't ask, look at, or try to learn what we paid at cash-in rates, what we are up to, how good we have done...it will only make you feel bad if you learn.

My guess is you took a risk on buying D's (we all have), and now you have an opportunity to buy into valuable advise beyond your imagination for less than the cost of 15 minutes of a financial planners time. I am not going to make lite of the $50, that is a lot of money for someone who has not had a paycheck for months or is trying to feed their-self or family for $50 as week. If that is indeed your situation, God bless you, and do what you can, the RV is going to happen and in any case you should be in a much better situation VIP or not.

JMO

In case anyone is wondering...(as I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seat)...I'm now officially a VERY important person. cool.gif

Congrats!

Why are you wasting time here...START READING!

I don't have a lot to add, but joining VIP and reading all of the posts there really made me think about what I am going to do post-RV. Adam says he has many experts lined up to advise us, and I believe he does. But, let's just SAY, he doesn't. Even if he disappears after the RV, I have still gotten more than my money's worth from the information posted and the ideas it has given me. Before VIP, I would have probably cashed in with Dinar Trade (he still existed before I joined VIP) or a bank, paid my taxes, and invested the rest in the same old, same old, products our financial adviser has suggested over the years. Actually, we've already moved some money around because VIP made us look at things differently! My suggestion would be to join for 3 months--like someone said, it's less than you spend on dinner out--and decide if you want to continue your membership.

• Upvote 1

I don't have a lot to add, but joining VIP and reading all of the posts there really made me think about what I am going to do post-RV. Adam says he has many experts lined up to advise us, and I believe he does. But, let's just SAY, he doesn't. Even if he disappears after the RV, I have still gotten more than my money's worth from the information posted and the ideas it has given me. Before VIP, I would have probably cashed in with Dinar Trade (he still existed before I joined VIP) or a bank, paid my taxes, and invested the rest in the same old, same old, products our financial adviser has suggested over the years. Actually, we've already moved some money around because VIP made us look at things differently! My suggestion would be to join for 3 months--like someone said, it's less than you spend on dinner out--and decide if you want to continue your membership.

I guess it all boils down to how prepared you want to be. Nothing wrong with exploring options and gaining some insight. :)

didn't really think about getting a VIP subscription until i ran across this thread. looks like ill be taking it for a test drive. 3 months of valuable information and insight is cheaper than a full tank of gas. i can't possibly go wrong by signing up. thanks to all the members for posting up.

• Upvote 1