Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP

Psych

This is for all those VIP peeps...

So, call me untrusting or overly suspicious, but I am having a hard time making the move to VIP. Although I do believe in this investment, there is a very small part of me that fears "the hustle" of purchasing a VIP membership....particularly due to all the supposed gurus and liars involved with the IQD. In a sense, purchasing the VIP is investing in an unknown product. You can test drive cars and walk through houses before you purchase them, but with VIP, you just have to trust that it's going to be worth it. So I don't write too much, I've bulleted a few questions...here it goes:

1. Does the VIP section of this website provide news and information that is unique and worthwhile?

2. I know this is heresy...and I might just pull an Allawi here...but can I trust Adam Montana? Or is Adam just getting money to run his website? Sorry Adam and those who know him....no offense meant here. Trust comes from knowing someone...and I don't know Adam personally.

3. And related...will there really be a payoff here?

Before anyone says..."why are you trusting and asking us?"...here's why- If I can understand your thought process that lead you to invest in VIP, that might help me and others like me make that purchase.

Thanks all!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I am not a member of VIP, however, if I had "extra" money, I would not hesitate to join. Hopefully, this will probably be the "biggest" investment some of us make and hopefully have great results. You are right about doing a "test" run on products before you buy them, as there is no way to do a "test run" on the dinar, there has to be somewhere we can go and get the support and information we need to keep us positive. Please allow me IMO to answer your questions:

1. Since I have been a member, I have heard bits and pieces of what VIP membership provides...everything positive. It doesn't stop with the RV... I have not heard one person say anything negative about it. Adam goes out of his way to keep the interest going.

2. Adam has always provided the "regular" members with information as well as joining in on his "chats". He hides nothing and has always been up front with everyone. You will get to know his sincerity the longer you are with DV.

3. There is the "hope" of a payoff.

Ultimately, you have to make the choice to join VIP...you might try it one time and decide to stay or not renew. Good Luck!!!

• Upvote 2

So, call me untrusting or overly suspicious, but I am having a hard time making the move to VIP. Although I do believe in this investment, there is a very small part of me that fears "the hustle" of purchasing a VIP membership....particularly due to all the supposed gurus and liars involved with the IQD. In a sense, purchasing the VIP is investing in an unknown product. You can test drive cars and walk through houses before you purchase them, but with VIP, you just have to trust that it's going to be worth it. So I don't write too much, I've bulleted a few questions...here it goes:

1. Does the VIP section of this website provide news and information that is unique and worthwhile?

2. I know this is heresy...and I might just pull an Allawi here...but can I trust Adam Montana? Or is Adam just getting money to run his website? Sorry Adam and those who know him....no offense meant here. Trust comes from knowing someone...and I don't know Adam personally.

Before anyone says..."why are you trusting and asking us?"...here's why- If I can understand your thought process that lead you to invest in VIP, that might help me and others like me make that purchase.

Thanks all!

I think it's all a personal choice, but here is a link outlining the specific benefits of joining as a VIP member: http://dinarnews.net/benefits/

• Upvote 3

I am not a member of VIP, however, if I had "extra" money, I would not hesitate to join. Hopefully, this will probably be the "biggest" investment some of us make and hopefully have great results. You are right about doing a "test" run on products before you buy them, as there is no way to do a "test run" on the dinar, there has to be somewhere we can go and get the support and information we need to keep us positive. Please allow me IMO to answer your questions:

1. Since I have been a member, I have heard bits and pieces of what VIP membership provides...everything positive. It doesn't stop with the RV... I have not heard one person say anything negative about it. Adam goes out of his way to keep the interest going.

2. Adam has always provided the "regular" members with information as well as joining in on his "chats". He hides nothing and has always been up front with everyone. You will get to know his sincerity the longer you are with DV.

3. There is the "hope" of a payoff.

Ultimately, you have to make the choice to join VIP...you might try it one time and decide to stay or not renew. Good Luck!!!

Thanks for your honest response! There's really no where else to ask and I have read through the VIP section here.

• Upvote 1

Thanks all!

Love your answer PVS! :D

You will not know if it is worth it. My bet is that if you have over 200,000 dinars the less spread in cash in will put hundreds if not thousands of extra dollars in your pocket.

No problem for unbelievers out there just do what ever makes sense to you! :)

• Upvote 2

Psych,

I personally think the investment is worth the cost.

Let me try to answer your questions and please understand that this is JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION. (Sorry, didn't mean to shout -- well yes I did, because I'm not the official spokesman for the VIP program.)

1. You will immediately have access to a wealth of valuable information. Not necessarily "news," but information. Read the information over. And over again. Adam is an investor, just like you and me. But he's a well connected investor and he's willing to share with us some of those connections. It gives you something more to think about and possibly different paths to take in the post-RV world.

2. Do I trust Adam? It depends what you mean. I didn't put all my dinars in a brown paper sack with my name on the front and mail them to him or anything like that. I don't think he'd want me to, anyway. But I believe that the information provided is trustworthy and valid. The cost is really rather insignificant compared to the value of what you'll learn.

3. I truly believe that I will have returns in spades for the money I've invested -- yeah, I'm going to get that money back and much more.

There, do I sound like a true disciple? Well I'm not. I'm just seeing the answers to questions that I never would have considered, let alone asked. My horizons have expanded though and I believe I have more options.

That's my opinion. But what the heck do I know?

• Upvote 3

I am 90 day member and am working strategically wiht my budget to become lifetime member. No special sales job from Adam or site; i just have recognized the quality comparison with whats available.

Also the part about working srategically w/my budget --- Ihave done this on many many occasions the last several years being on a cash only -- no credit budget. Again, just what I see as a smart decision

and no special sales job from Adam/DV/VIP. At the end of the day YOU must be comfortable with your decsion!! Best Regards and Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Here is the question; is it worth $50 to find out? I am a Platinum VIP so I thought it was worth that price. If you are not VIP you won't have a chance to participate in Adam's post RV investment options.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Like everything above, but let me ad my two cents, if it makes sense.

Why did I invest in a VIP membership?

1. It is not much $ to invest; $49 for three months.

2. You do not get the hype, pumping, date setting, amount manipulating guru junk.

3. Download Adam’s book for free. Plus download a world of additional material that you do not get on just members site.

4. It gave me access to information that I needed to assist me in saving the investment the dinar RVs.

5. I was given a step-by-step process in what to do when the RV takes place.

6. I will receive a letter stating that I am part of the VIP group which will allow me to cash in at a bank where they will not charge as many points (fees). Most banks will charge a fee. Adam has worked it out so that you will pay no fee or a lower fee.

7. VIP is provided information on how to set up overseas corporation

8. We have access to consultation with tax attorney, estate planning attorney, CPAs, etc

9. VIP has access to Post RV investment and Wealth Management site we have access to re-investment opportunities.

10. VIPs have an opportunity to go on a “World Tour” with Adam and all the VIPs that want to go.

11. Adam or the MODS will answer you questions and concerns within 3 hours; usually just a few minutes.

12. Special Chats and discussions.

• Upvote 3

;)

Thanks for your honest response! There's really no where else to ask and I have read through the VIP section here.

If you have read through the VIP section .... HUM.... ;);)

I guess you don't need the VIP certificate to cash in as you can go to the person that let you read the VIP section.

So since you have seen the VIP section no reason to get it, just forget VIP!

• Upvote 2

Thanks all!

I'm still pretty new to this, and I had some concerns as well, so I purchased the 3-month plan. I've been pleased so far, and if the RV doesn't happen by the middle of August, I can choose to walk away, or reup. You have several options, 3-month, 6-month, lifetime, etc. If you plan to invest in Iraq AFTER the RV then you definitely need to be VIP. Adam has announced several programs that will be identified post-RV that will allow you to continue increasing your money.

Also, I truly trust Adam's opinions and they don't seem to be hype. I like Scooter and I believe he has projected an RV somewhere between $1.30 and $1.50. Breitling is another person I like and if I remember right he predicts at .86 Euro or about $1.17 USD. Adam suggests the initial RV will be between 10 cents and 30 cents. Not exactly a pumper! After reading many articles and opinions I believe Adam will be proven to be the most accurate. Just a few thoughts I wanted to share.

Good luck on either decision you make.

• Upvote 1

Thanks all!

It is a chance we all take, just like the dinar. It is not free.

• Upvote 1

1. It is not much $$ to invest; $49 for three months.

2. You do not get the hype, pumping, date setting, amount manipulating guru junk.

3. Download Adam’s book for free. Plus download a world of additional material that you do not get on just members site.

4. It gave me access to information that I needed to assist me in saving the investment the dinar RVs.

6. I will receive a letter stating that I am part of the VIP group which will allow me to cash in at a bank where they will not charge as many points (fees). Most banks will charge a fee. Adam has worked it out so that you will pay no fee or a lower fee.

8. We have access to consultation with tax attorney, estate planning attorney, CPAs, etc

9. VIP has access to Post RV investment and Wealth Management site we have access to re-investment opportunities.

10. VIPs have an opportunity to go on a “World Tour” with Adam and all the VIPs that want to go.

11. Adam or the MODS will answer you questions and concerns within 3 hours; usually just a few minutes.

If you don’t like it, you can get your “investment” ($49) back!

WOW; I would consider this to be a sale pitch... BUT it is all TRUE! :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

If nothing else, by joining VIP, you make a contribution to the costs of maintaining this website. I, for one, spend copious hours on this site, learning about this investment, and learning about who to listen to. With the information I have garnered here, I felt confident enough to continue investing in IQD, and this investment that will keep me for the rest of my life.

So, an investment of $49 every three months has been worth for me. It is my contribution and a thank you. It is the least I could do.

Thanks everybody.

• Upvote 4

Psych,

I will skip redundancy from the informative posts above and add my two cents. I lurked for months for free before joining this site. Once I decided to jump in I went all out with Platinum VIP because 1) I decided I wanted to support the site that had already provided me with so much information for free (Scooter's posts alone are priceless) 2) I'm a little superstitious and I figured if I paid the full amount it would RV quicker and I wouldn't have to go through the re-up process :) 3) I knew the savings in spread alone would be worth it.

Honestly, now that I'm in, I would've paid more...but, don't tell Adam that :lol:

Design Interrupted

• Upvote 2

;)

If you have read through the VIP section .... HUM.... ;);)

I guess you don't need the VIP certificate to cash in as you can go to the person that let you read the VIP section.

So since you have seen the VIP section no reason to get it, just forget VIP!

Sorry, that was confusing. I've already read through this link...http://dinarnews.net/benefits/

• Upvote 1

1. It is not much $$ to invest; $49 for three months.

If you don’t like it, you can get your “investment” ($49) back!

sold!

• Upvote 1

Will access to signing up for VIP be available post-RV? Like... when I have money? Lol... but no, seriously... will it? I know that's kinda like, "oh, well now you believe in it and want to pay, well, no way!" type of thing, and hopefully they don't close the doors to new VIP people, but if they do, that's more incentive to purchase now. So... new VIP sign-ups post RV?

What Adam is providing now and post RV is awesome! In my opinion it is a wealth of information and opportunity. Where else can you have access to investment opportunities for ~ $50 per quarter. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

• Upvote 1

I hope I didn't miss it in the previous posts, but I don't think it's been mentioned that there is also a 10% off coupon!

Here's the e-mail from Adam:

********** Special Message **************

If you haven't upgraded to VIP service yet, what are you waiting for... a coupon or something? Ok, Ok... fine! smile.gif I'm going to make this easy for you! Click the following link and use the code " vip10off " for a 10% discount on a VIP upgrade!https://www.dinarsup...confproduct&i=0

**********END MESSAGE********

So that makes it, $15/mo. for the next 3 mos!!! Heck, a movie along with popcorn & a drink costs more than that! You have to admit, DV is much more entertaining (especially the rumors section) ! And if it in fact RVs in the next 3 weeks, well, that's all you'll pay! What a deal! Shalom! smile.gif

• Upvote 1