Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A real dinar dream I had last night...

jbbdolphins

I guess that I have been thinking about the dinar "too much" lately as I had a dream last night...here is how it went. "I woke in the middle of the night with the sound of "pinging" coming from my study. I ran into the room and saw messages saying "Iraq has finally RV'd" flashing from my computer. I immediately turned on my computer and went the the DV site, nothing was there except flashing messages "Iraq has RV'd". I went to my email and there was the notice from Adam about the RV and a rate of $1.21. I was so excited, I didn't know what to do, so I just cried. I couldn't think, I didn't know who to call, I just sat there and cried. Then I woke up. I did go to my computer to see if any of my dream was true, but nothing...same stuff, different day!!! Moral of this story for me....even though I am pretty sure of what my goals are when the RV is finally here, I need to go over them again to refresh my mind, and have written down in front of my computer a number of steps to take (assuming that dreams really do come true). Can you believe it even came with a rate? :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 6

jbbdolphins.....

I dreamed we RV'd too.. but my coworker told me we rv'd at $3.22. My pastor sends out emails to all the investors daily. I had a feeling that when I woke up from my dream there would be a message saying we rv'd... There was a early moring dinar email but no rv!!!! hmmmmmmmmmm... imagine that!!

GO RV

Love it! I've already told my family that is invested and my hubby that if I call and am totally incoherent then you know it happened. They laugh but I'm very serious, I don't know that I will be able to put a sentence together immediately after I find out about the RV. :eek:

Not quite!!! I'm sure Mr. Boehner has more important things to discuss than a "dream" he had...I think he might be living that dream. We should all be so lucky! :D:D

play those nmbers in the Cash 3 lotto! my mother always told me it was a sign to dream about numbers and to remember them when you wake up!

I Had an RV Dream last night Too! My FIRST! But I don't remember what it was about or what rate... All I know is I woke up and ran STRAIGHT to the Computer!! Haha Only to find those lonely old numbers... 1170.

The Excitment from the Belief that something had changed was fun though :)

Krem

I guess that I have been thinking about the dinar "too much" lately as I had a dream last night...here is how it went. "I woke in the middle of the night with the sound of "pinging" coming from my study. I ran into the room and saw messages saying "Iraq has finally RV'd" flashing from my computer. I immediately turned on my computer and went the the DV site, nothing was there except flashing messages "Iraq has RV'd". I went to my email and there was the notice from Adam about the RV and a rate of $1.21. I was so excited, I didn't know what to do, so I just cried. I couldn't think, I didn't know who to call, I just sat there and cried. Then I woke up. I did go to my computer to see if any of my dream was true, but nothing...same stuff, different day!!! Moral of this story for me....even though I am pretty sure of what my goals are when the RV is finally here, I need to go over them again to refresh my mind, and have written down in front of my computer a number of steps to take (assuming that dreams really do come true). Can you believe it even came with a rate? :lol::lol::lol:

Just don't tell us you had tears on your keyboard! :lol::P:lol:

Nice dream!