Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Wed Chat 6/15/11

pegsue

Off to buy more dinar on that pump!!! LOL. Thanks Adam. As a VIP I'm looking forward to your post-RV opportunities.

:lol: Jeez man, can I say ANYTHING without being called a pumper?!?! I need some commissions from whichever dealer makes the most on me :lol:

PVS, I would like to ask a question about VIP membership, is this where I would ask? I am not allowed to email you on this site, I'm guessing it is because I am not VIP yet. I would like to know if I got a 3 month membership and at the end of that time, can I just renew or set is up to be artomatically renewed? Didn't know who or where to get this info. So thought I would ask you. Hope that is ok!

There is no auto renew - if you like VIP, and you want to stay in there, you have to make the payment. I don't want anyone in there unless they are sure they want to be!!!!

Once - again, Walmart shoppers, please stop touching the produce. No one will buy this BS.

See below.

why bother speaking eastwood dude?

We have a warning system here that the mods use to track people like this. The system uses a 10 point scale to determine when to ban people...

... Eastwoodude just got 9 points.

Thank you Adam.....see you in Belize.

Hopefully soon, sir! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I hope the ride is over soon but I won't be dissapointed if we find ourselves in september november....2012.

This currency investment is more than just that. Its nation building and more and more I realize everything seems to be connected in one way or another to a country's exchange rate.

I hope we are done in June that would be a great thing for us all but I won't start expecting it.... ;)

PVS, thank you so much for answering me so quickly. So you are saying that to stay after the 3 months, I would simply have to make the payment for the next 3 months, correct? I have been wanting to join for some time and the 3 months membership would be easier for me financially at this time. Again thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I appreciate it!

* ADAM MONTANA POST

June 15th, 2011 07:56 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

7:57 PM [Adam Montana] hey all!

7:58 PM [Adam Montana] No responses at this time please

7:58 PM [Adam Montana] I have to apologize

7:58 PM [Adam Montana] I did NOT get to read the Question thread

7:58 PM [Adam Montana] and I’ve been in meetings literally all day

7:58 PM [Adam Montana] the good news is

7:59 PM [Adam Montana] kind of like what’s happening in Ira1q

7:59 PM [Adam Montana] “The writing is there for all to see”

7:59 PM [Adam Montana] I’ll just get into what I know, and what I can share

7:59 PM [Adam Montana] first

8:00 PM [Adam Montana] I mentioned a few months back that June was a “high potential” month for me

8:00 PM [Adam Montana] that never changed

8:00 PM [Adam Montana] and part of it had to do with the DFI expiration that you’re all probably aware of

8:00 PM [Adam Montana] even if you’re not

8:00 PM [Adam Montana] it doesn’t matter

8:01 PM [Adam Montana] many of you saw a thread sonny1 posted last night

8:01 PM [Adam Montana] and I talked to him about it this morning.

8:01 PM [Adam Montana] I’m not going to spill what exactly was discussed… because some of the details are personal to him

8:01 PM [Adam Montana] but our information is closer than it ever has been

8:02 PM [Adam Montana] and I’m inclined to CAUTIOUSLY look at his 3 week prediction as VERY POSSIBLE

8:02 PM [Adam Montana] I stress CAUTIOUSLY, friends! I don’t want ANY of you spending a penny on Dinar based on my optimism

8:03 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] TonyDownTheShore — Adam has the GOI been completed, and does the GOI have to be 100% in place for this RV.

8:04 PM [Adam Montana] GOI is NOT 100% completed

8:04 PM [Adam Montana] but it doesn’t have to be

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] when you go to work and someone calls in sick, others cover the responsibilities – right?

8:05 PM [Adam Montana] some people are not replacable – some companies that is a President, some companies it’s the Accounting Manager, in the DinarVets company it’s Sara

8:05 PM [Adam Montana]

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] but Iraq doesn’t have any irreplacable people missing – they can proceed

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] next please PVS!

8:06 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] ablaze96 —I know that you’ve never suggested any reported “date” or “deadline” set by any government or IMF, WTO, CBI etc. that would hint to an imminent RV. That being said, what is your opinion on yesterday’s news article from the Kuwait News Agency which reported the replacement of the DFI Fund with a new account on June 30th? Does this new account, not necessarily the date, have any impact on the RV?

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] ablaze96 good question – I actually knew about this months ago, but didn’t have any evidence to back it up

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] and I hate to come out and say “oh a contact told me X” because it makes me look bad LOL

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] but this is one of the reasons I have been optimistic about this general time period

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] and I still am

8:07 PM [Adam Montana]

8:08 PM [Adam Montana] next please PVS!

8:08 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] Voittattoo — Do you believe the Bilderberg meeting had anything to do with the revaluation?

8:08 PM [Adam Montana] No I do NOT!

8:08 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] Darin –My question for AM: We may only speculate what type of influence a R/V may have on crude. What are your opinions in the long-term as post-R/V for what we can expect out of crude? Will it shoot up? Drop? Remain rather stable? I know many people are looking for investment opportunities post-R/V with anything crude related. In my opinion, post-R/V may help bump up the production of crude, and could potentially drive down the price upon the market. Is this something the GOI would have to consider?

8:09 PM [Adam Montana] Darin I hate to avoid a question, but I’m going to. The reason is I have spent a ton of money researching Post RV investments for the VIP members.

8:09 PM [Adam Montana] and my opinions on that particular question would lead me to give too much information on one of the deals I have lined up

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/benefits

8:10 PM [Adam Montana] next Q please PVS!

8:10 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] Luigi1 –Will there be a time limit to trade in ID or will the new ID RV just be allowed to float against the US Dollar indefinately with no time limit?

8:11 PM [Adam Montana] Luigi1 I wish I could give adefinitive answer on it

8:11 PM [Adam Montana] but history shows us it has been done both ways

8:12 PM [Adam Montana] every time Kuwait changed currency there was at least 90 days to “cash in’

8:12 PM [Adam Montana] in some cases, countries have introduced new currencies and there was a much longer time

8:12 PM [Adam Montana] however, the Iraqi currency is a bit different

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] this currency has the possibility of increasing much much more than other currencies

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] it SHOULD be worth a lot more

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] so there is a chance there could be a low RV

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] then a 30 day or 90 day mandatory cash in

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] we just have to wait, I wish I could tell you for sure!

8:13 PM [Adam Montana] next please PVS!

8:13 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] disciple7— Does the fact that the US has hit their debt ceiling speed this RV process up at all? In your opinion is it possible the US government is masterminding the RV to be announced around election time?

8:14 PM [Adam Montana] disciple7- – no, an RV will help the entire world but it the US doesn’t have more weight in this than many other countries

8:14 PM [Adam Montana] I know a lot of guru-pumper-type people like to throw that out there

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] but it’s not true. Iraq will RV when IRAQ can sustain the rate, not when our spend-crazy country finally bankrupts our great great grandchildren

8:15 PM [Adam Montana] next please PVS!

8:16 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] well there is really only one more you haven’t covered —

8:16 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] J.F.—Since we all know it is going to rv this month there really is only one question left to ask Mr Montana, I think I got this from Scooby Doo… Is it boxers or briefs? just putting a little humor here, things way to uptight,

8:16 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] sorry hadta LOL

8:16 PM [Adam Montana] LOL

8:16 PM [Scooby Doo] LOL

• Upvote 1