Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revalue the remaining foreign currency denominated balance sheet items!

Your assessment is supported by Scooter in both posts and chat.

This article concerns getting the 2 largest banks in shape to do business in a growing economy.

The write-off of bad loans and proper capitalization are required to provide a stable foundation.

Still good news, and no need for negs.

Some here seem to substitute negatives for lack of High School Diplomas.

biggrin.gif

This is an older document that has been posted many times. I am sorry folks, but it's not talking about revaluing the Dinar.

It is talking about revaluing the foreign denominated balance sheets.

In Iraq, the Dinar is NOT considered foreign currency. This is talking about accounts that the CBI has in other currencies from other countries.

Please hang on, the RV is coming, but this document is NOT talking about the dinar rv.

Bash away if you dont want to listen to the truth, but that is what this is. Truth.

Rich in TX

Quite right.

First appeared in the first review of the SBA published last October. Been discussed many times since.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

yes certainly i remember this article...have had it in the back of my mind for awhile...things are moving.. and the article today about the dinar raising against foreign currencies would be a year is bologny...no way...they just had another article i believe yesterday that they found all the bad loans and now i believe they are cleaning up the files and moving forward....time is on our side...timing is everything...

keepmwfny....where you at..what do you think???

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

This is pretty clear "revalue the remaining foreign currency" "Diversify currency composition" & "remove exchange restrictions" Does it get any plainer!!!!!

Revalue the remaining foreign currency denominated balance sheet items!

COMPONENTS/RESTRUCTURING TO RV

I have reviewed in some detail the requisite criteria for the restructuring and implementation of the Central government investment accounts under the PFM Public Financial management System as mandated by the MOF and coordinated with the IMF & World Bank. The process is somewhat skewed given that the plan methodology is integrated with the Iraq 2011 Budget which as we all know has fluctuated pro forma income and production projections with the contributory oil pricing variable. With these in mind, one should also bear in mind that the Iraq economic policy has experienced delays in their capital budget primarily due to the political uncertainties as noted in the IMF report (noted below).

The key components of production increases, pricing and large investments in the oil infrastructure have reduced the 2011 budget deficit while allowing for an increase in more transparent government finance activities. This trend toward a surplus position in the following years is realistic and will put government finances on a sustainable footing to help rebuild the government’s financials.

I believe that the revaluation we are looking for is more than clearly defined and outlined in the letter of intent to the IMF: “Iraq: Letter of Intent, Memorandum of Economic and Financial Policies, and Technical Memorandum of Understanding”

http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2011/irq/030311.pdf

1.We have worked with IMF staff to complete the review of exchange laws and regulations and are considering measures to remove the identified exchange restrictions on current international transactions.

2. In this regard, we formed a Bank Reconciliation Unit that comprises technical level staff from the banks, the CBI and the Ministry of Finance, and with the assistance of Ernst and Young (who were the agents of the Ministry of Finance in the external debt restructuring process) to: (i) deal with all legacy external liabilities taking into account the government’s actions in the context of Iraq’s external debt restructuring (ii) indentify and propose to write-off non-performing loans to defunct state-owned enterprises; (iii) propose a course of action for other remaining unreconciled accounts; and (iv) after the balance sheets have been cleaned up, revalue the remaining foreign currency denominated balance sheet items.

3. The CBI will follow the guidelines to diversify currency composition and establish an appropriate duration and credit risk profile, and build capacity for risk analysis.

I encourage everyone to review this letter and contrast its content to the economic reality of revaluation as not just a pipe dream but a documented FACT as outlined.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2011/irq/030311.pdf

FOR THOSE WHO STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/91/5ac4402418742ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Good job on your researchimg of these articles.Makes things simple to understand. Thanks

It says revalue foreign currency, not domestic currency , as in the dinar. just in basic definitions, its not speaking of the dinar. but many, have such high hopes and dreams they clinch on anything that has any economic bearing to mean a rv is here or we are getting close. remember, the cbi doesnt need a mou or approval to rv, they have full control. although a massive move on the exchange rate would need parliament and the goi to be on the same page.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I keep wondering what else they need to do...and thinking surely it can't be much. Then, I read stories about things like the communications cable that was just installed, and I am reminded just how little they have in terms of infrastructure. This has been an education, no doubt! :o

It says revalue foreign currency, not domestic currency , as in the dinar. just in basic definitions, its not speaking of the dinar. but many, have such high hopes and dreams they clinch on anything that has any economic bearing to mean a rv is here or we are getting close. remember, the cbi doesnt need a mou or approval to rv, they have full control. although a massive move on the exchange rate would need parliament and the goi to be on the same page.

Revalue or re-appraise, recalculate, re assess the value when the books are restructured. because we arent going to give you the value of what it was before, you will get what its worth now.

It is a great article. It shows definite intent to RV. Like another post mentioned it is 6 months old, it doesnt mention a time line. I would feel much more comfortable, if there were TOTs I'm sure you military guys understand. Anyway it is the most definitive writ I have seen

• 3 months later...

This is the kind of stuff you WON'T find from the Guru's! This is very informative and exactly the kind of solid information that I like to see. Thanks for posting substantial info!

GO RV :D:D :D :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

It's funny I don't see any Lopsters in this thread commenting, because this kills them and their theories....woohhhoooo GOOOOOOOO RV $4.16 is what I thought we should see somewhere around that! No I have no date and that is just my best guess humbly I might add!

Be very very careful giving rates or dates here dinar surfer, you'll be eaten alive if your wrong

I agree, just watchful waiting now! I am so excited!

Who dosent? We all want to hear today or tomorrow, but when has that EVER been right? F

Do you favor constant dissapointment and let down as well? Not saying ALL the gurus are wrong but your warned by EVERYONE here DO NOT listen to the hype! Find your own facts then get excited

Honestly dose anyone truly believe a world wide economic reform is taking place now when there's 0 coverage on it on any news station or news web sites. The IMF talks about " project delete the zeros", but not any time in 2014. All it takes is research to find the facts research and net working. I'm new here but new to the dinar game. I speak to lots of people from different sites just to see what they bring to the table and then we do our research as much as humanly possible to find the TRUTHS out of it. Very very very few facts and a lot a lot of talk talk talk!

This is dated back 15 June 11 and still no revalue. What am I missing here? Thanks

Can anyone help me out for I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif Thank you

Hun you'll find a ton of articles dated 2011 since that's when all the gurus really Began! Since then seen a lot come and go. Warning: NEVER try to be one. Unless you want to be cyberly stoned to death. Look at recent articles not blogs. Search the C.B.I sites the I.M.F articles the GOI and recent meeting docuts. Cultivate a relationship with anyone you can at WF and or Chase. Cultivate a relationship with our lord and savior since all who follow Christ know he's the ONLY power that could make this possible. A lot of praying stop reading old stuff this has changed 1000 times and most likely won't be anything like what the gurus have described to us. Prepare in your own ways. That's my advise. Don't go opening accounts finding a lawyer because not a single one knows the real When! No harm in speaking to one but don't spend a cent retaining. Put 20 bucks into a savings account and make that your savings at these banks if that's what it takes but don't open accounts thinking its ganna make anything easier. My advise for what's it worth