Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Dodoo 6-15-11 +Non Guru Scooter and Sonny1info

MrDarkCloud

I agree with Keepem and Matlok12, Scooter should not be lumped in with any of those guys!! He is a good guy that helps so much with all the time and research that he puts in to this site and he is RESPECTED here!!!

Let me educate YOU a little...

World English Dictionary

disparage (dɪˈspærɪdʒ) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— vb

1. to speak contemptuously of; belittle

2. to damage the reputation of

Bambino was simply pointing out that it is often immature to utilize words such as "***********" when referring to someone or something.

And I think we've got too much immaturity around here already, don't you?

Take care.

Not sure how your educating me by say the same thing but ok... And exactly how I look at it so why attack keep then, alot of newbies think they know but they don't. Tell Scoot he's a guru and see what he says, I dare you. I know for a fact he doesn't want to be labeled as such, it's been posted before... Research people Research!!!!!! If you need me to break it down for you more just ask..

You know, I've been thinking. I would posit that, as keep said, the "definition on these dinar forums" is being used disparagingly as well. Sarcastically at best.

I mean when you take a word that means one thing, and you use it to describe people who you believe are in fact the exact OPPOSITE of the word you're using to describe them...

I dunno'. Again, just doesn't seem very mature. In some limited sense its almost like censorship (take this thread for example). Because now we can't even use the word in its CORRECT sense without being subsequently disparaged by those who are using it disparagingly towards others.

If that makes any sense.

Take care.

• Upvote 2

Keep... I agree wholeheartedly with you, I was just stating facts about the use of the word and the idiots that are self-proclaimed gurus.

Scooter is in a world of his own when it comes to knowledge about the Dinar ( or probably any subject he wants to talk about )

I have the utmost respect for Scooter (and you too, actually) and would not want to upset anyone here.

With that said.......

Dammit......... GO RV!!!!!!!!!

You know, I've been thinking. I would posit that, as keep said, the "definition on these dinar forums" is being used disparagingly as well. Sarcastically at best.

I mean when you take a word that means one thing, and you use it to describe people who you believe are in fact the exact OPPOSITE of the word you're using to describe them...

I dunno'. Again, just doesn't seem very mature. In some limited sense its almost like censorship (take this thread for example). Because now we can't even use the word in its CORRECT sense without being subsequently disparaged by those who are using it disparagingly towards others.

If that makes any sense.

Take care.

I'll give you that brother, verbal irony runs deep in them there hills.... Peace

If that makes any sense.

Take care.

Well then maybe we are all just too immature for you?? laugh.gif All the ones who constantly make up false information and lies about the RV are titled as gurus around here so to put someone like scooter in that category, its an insult....you may not like it, but thats just what it is...

• Downvote 2

By definition on these dinar forums, the term guru is used to detailed the many who hold chats about nonsensical crap they know nothing about, and proclaim a RV everyweek.....scooter is NOT and does not fall under that category....

I am not sure how to say this any clearer.....I DID NOT SAY SONNY1 AND SCOOTER ARE GURU'S! In the title I put Gurus + Scooter and Sonny1 info.....I thought it was pretty clear that I was not saying they were gurus but to clear it up after Keepme's first post I asked Bumper64 to edit my post. I tried to change it the best way I knew how.

I agree with Keepem and Matlok12, Scooter should not be lumped in with any of those guys!! He is a good guy that helps so much with all the time and research that he puts in to this site and he is RESPECTED here!!!

I am not sure how to say this any clearer.....I DID NOT SAY SONNY1 AND SCOOTER ARE GURU'S! In the title I put Gurus + Scooter and Sonny1 info.....I thought it was pretty clear that I was not saying they were gurus but to clear it up after Keepme's first post I asked Bumper64 to edit my post. I tried to change it the best way I knew how.

• Upvote 2

Guys, are we really getting into a pissing match over how the words "***********" and "guru" are used by other members?

How about we keep Scooter as a "guru" because he actually knows what he is talking about, and the GET Team guys can stay "RAtards" because well, they are..

Dont sweat it....your good.....lol

Hey bro!! Long time no see.....how you been??

Getting ready for Aphganistan, Leave This Friday for CRC the the following Friday in Bagram

Guys, are we really getting into a pissing match over how the words "***********" and "guru" are used by other members?

How about we keep Scooter as a "guru" because he actually knows what he is talking about, and the GET Team guys can stay "RAtards" because well, they are..

I think vice versa is better.. just saying on the scooter topic (no Guru status) and the get team, it can stay as you stated...

Edited by paramedic_usa

WOW!

Glad I didn't open this can of worms... but I did decide it was time to make myself known.

I have been lurking in the shadows and learning all about this investment for quite a while

I know, not as long as some of you... I don't know how you have kept your sanity this long!!!

I hope I haven't stepped on any toes, I just felt it was time to set the record straight.

The so-called gurus are nothing but people that think they have some kind of inside information that makes them special because they know more than the rest of us, which is totally untrue.

They know JACK and they probably read something on the net then take it and twist it to make themselves sound important.

I know what they spout is pure rubbish, that's why I am here... to learn and to maximize my investment.

Graham

GO RV!!!!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/colloquial?show=0&t=1308186149

Colloquial

1: of or relating to conversation : conversational

a : used in or characteristic of familiar and informal conversation; also : unacceptably informal

b : using conversational style

This describes how we are chatting on this form, informally and conversationally, therefore if someone uses a slang term like r3tard, it is not only proper and expected, but shouldn't be frowned on as it is the 21st century and our perception of immaturity on chat forums is far from modern and in the majority. Let's face it folks, some of you older ones out there (no offense), but the new style of communication is with a snarl and attitude, and we use words that are offensive at best, destructive and appalling even, and it's just how things are done. So, if you don't like that, expect to be met with criticism and bashing, as that is the mode today. One can choose to be polite in a formal way, but it often goes unrecognized and sometimes even produces an opposite effect, making people realize your properness and awkwardness to social norms and internet dialect...

So, if a post contains words like "r3tard" when referring to someone who has been established as a jerk who knows nothing, it's offensive but expected and proper and typically welcomed. Also, another point... calling someone a Guru is done for one of two reasons: 1.) said person calling someone else a Guru actually believes the true definition of that and thinks that person is a Guru (in which case, lumping those other fake Gurus in with the real ones, by definition, like Scooter and sonny1, is insulting to Scooter and sonny1).

2.) person is calling them a Guru because they are using sarcasm in pronouncing them the opposite of what they seem them as, in a contemptuous way. It's an insult to call someone a Guru who isn't really one, because you're showing your obvious sarcasm in believing them not to be one but calling them that to show it.

Either way, it's probably not the best to put Scooter's and sonny1's posts in with the likes of the others, unless of course you are going for a more all-inclusive sum-up of dinar predictions or info, fake or grounded in research and fact both... at which point, we are at fault for thinking it was a harmful act to place Scooter and sonny1's posts in with the others. It's all about relativism and perspective. And wisdom... always using wisdom to counterbalance emotionally charged illogical outbursts like some we have seen in this topic. Thanks all.

edits: r3tard spelled as such because of censor...

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 3

Classy post. Maybe you should get it framed.

injecting a little humor cause at my age with too much caffiene a RV would not only be exciting but VERY interesting as well....sorry if it came across offensive

• Upvote 2

6-15-2011 Scooter I think we are right on top of this thing right now...I really like June...before 12 o'clock June 30....I also think before July 10th...in the $1.30 to $1.50 range

6-15-2011 Sonny1 It will rv with-in the next 3 weeks.

6-15-2011 Guru Delta (and frank26) --member submit--The GOV of Iraq has completed the arrangements and insure that they are all done as a GOV. The account is ready TOMORROW so they reported and the money should be transferred by all monies held by any government there by tomorrow and Frank feels that we will see this is done and then the rate should be released Thursday…

6-15-2011 Guru Frank26 --member submit--On the 22nd of June the UNSC will meet to finalize on Iraq’s requirements. They already did a report on May 1st – why are they doing another one? Everything has to be international recognized by June 30th…

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man The whole world will all know of the r/v at the exact same moment... as of today the dfi funds held in new york is fully accessable to the gov of iraq--i personally know of oil contractors being paid the new rate starting last thursday and also that certain ministry departments that were not funded yet has just been funded---so there---they are spending their money--kinda tell's you something--doesn't it?

6-15-2011 Guru another site --member contribute--The Prime Minister, Maliki and the Council of Ministries still have not requested the re-denomination revaluation report from the CBI. It’s possible that they may be requesting it soon however... the lower denoms have not been printed and are nowhere to be found in Iraq. Any rumors of them existing are simply that, rumors! Anyone who states otherwise is simply spreading false information. I will provide...actual photos. Before being released that is...

6-15-2011 Guru another site --member contribution-- recent ones [rumor] brought to my attention this weekMarch 2011 International Monetary Fund (IMF) report. Many people are keying in on the word revalue inside the report and are getting the actual meaning confused. The facts are that the Iraq government will be cashing in the foreign currency reserves which is the revalue they are referring to and exchanging those foreign currency into Iraq Dinar.

6-15-2011 Guru poppy2 All reports today from several great contacted sources are saying we are strickly in a waiting mode all requirements like i said yesterday have been completed...the dfi funds released, oil companies have been paid, alawi has his position and has been sworn in, imf deadline stated on their site that the iraq dinar will rv before the deadline of june 30 , war retribution payments in process, budget open cause the minister of electricity is said to be funded. there is just nothing else OH the ERBLE agreement has been settled according to news.

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ALL THE NECESSITIES OF REQUIREMENTS HAS BEEN MET AND TODAY IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY IN IRAQ FOR SO MANY REASONS INCLUDING MONETARILY. GOVERNMENT SEATED--DFI FUNDS RELEASED--EVERYONE HAPPY--LOWER DENOMS IN CIRCULATION--IT APPEARS AS THO AN IN COUNTRY R/V HAS OCCURED AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT'S APPEARANCE HERE IN THE USA.

6-15-2011 Guru Blaino I have excellent conections at a number of large Gov’t organizations that we were within 24 hours this morning (yesterday)…

6-15-2011 Guru Bluwolf It is not in Iraqs hands anymore no matter what others say. It will just pop up on all bank screens as we speak... Period... the maliki, allawi b,,,,,s is just junk food dont go there... the gift is already here, just wait, for you shall recieve, all info so states it...any minute now. All banks are now ready just waiting to start your cashin

6-15-2011 Guru GetTeam announcement on Iraq TV that GOI is set means we will have an RV within 24-48 hours...Allawi was sworn in today to the strategic council

Why does this stuff get posted?

Im new and joined the VIP yesterday and trust me

It does save alot of heartache. And it does suck to pay extra

But in the long run or hopefully soon it will save you time and money when

And if we cash it's worth it. But I still enjoy the BS people put on here.

Keepm - You are a disgusting individual. When there is an RV, you will be laughable - a cartoon character. Using the word *********** by you is somehow an elevation of all those who are so afflicted.

laugh.gif Well my mommy says Im a very nice little boy and thats all that matters!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Much better!! laugh.gif Cant give people the wrong idea!!

you're the biggest reverse guru, reverse pumper on here....you're nothing more than a poopy pants in my book. You'll probably argue with the teller while cashing in, if it doesnt lop.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

you're the biggest reverse guru, reverse pumper on here....you're nothing more than a poopy pants in my book. You'll probably argue with the teller while cashing in, if it doesnt lop.

Stop with the negs. It was meant to be a compliment and a joke, hence the reverse part.....think before you hit the button folks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1