Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Dodoo 6-15-11 +Non Guru Scooter and Sonny1info

MrDarkCloud

6-15-2011 Scooter I think we are right on top of this thing right now...I really like June...before 12 o'clock June 30....I also think before July 10th...in the $1.30 to $1.50 range

6-15-2011 Sonny1 It will rv with-in the next 3 weeks.

6-15-2011 Guru Delta (and frank26) --member submit--The GOV of Iraq has completed the arrangements and insure that they are all done as a GOV. The account is ready TOMORROW so they reported and the money should be transferred by all monies held by any government there by tomorrow and Frank feels that we will see this is done and then the rate should be released Thursday…

6-15-2011 Guru Frank26 --member submit--On the 22nd of June the UNSC will meet to finalize on Iraq’s requirements. They already did a report on May 1st – why are they doing another one? Everything has to be international recognized by June 30th…

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man The whole world will all know of the r/v at the exact same moment... as of today the dfi funds held in new york is fully accessable to the gov of iraq--i personally know of oil contractors being paid the new rate starting last thursday and also that certain ministry departments that were not funded yet has just been funded---so there---they are spending their money--kinda tell's you something--doesn't it?

6-15-2011 Guru another site --member contribute--The Prime Minister, Maliki and the Council of Ministries still have not requested the re-denomination revaluation report from the CBI. It’s possible that they may be requesting it soon however... the lower denoms have not been printed and are nowhere to be found in Iraq. Any rumors of them existing are simply that, rumors! Anyone who states otherwise is simply spreading false information. I will provide...actual photos. Before being released that is...

6-15-2011 Guru another site --member contribution-- recent ones [rumor] brought to my attention this weekMarch 2011 International Monetary Fund (IMF) report. Many people are keying in on the word revalue inside the report and are getting the actual meaning confused. The facts are that the Iraq government will be cashing in the foreign currency reserves which is the revalue they are referring to and exchanging those foreign currency into Iraq Dinar.

6-15-2011 Guru poppy2 All reports today from several great contacted sources are saying we are strickly in a waiting mode all requirements like i said yesterday have been completed...the dfi funds released, oil companies have been paid, alawi has his position and has been sworn in, imf deadline stated on their site that the iraq dinar will rv before the deadline of june 30 , war retribution payments in process, budget open cause the minister of electricity is said to be funded. there is just nothing else OH the ERBLE agreement has been settled according to news.

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ALL THE NECESSITIES OF REQUIREMENTS HAS BEEN MET AND TODAY IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY IN IRAQ FOR SO MANY REASONS INCLUDING MONETARILY. GOVERNMENT SEATED--DFI FUNDS RELEASED--EVERYONE HAPPY--LOWER DENOMS IN CIRCULATION--IT APPEARS AS THO AN IN COUNTRY R/V HAS OCCURED AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT'S APPEARANCE HERE IN THE USA.

6-15-2011 Guru Blaino I have excellent conections at a number of large Gov’t organizations that we were within 24 hours this morning (yesterday)…

6-15-2011 Guru Bluwolf It is not in Iraqs hands anymore no matter what others say. It will just pop up on all bank screens as we speak... Period... the maliki, allawi b,,,,,s is just junk food dont go there... the gift is already here, just wait, for you shall recieve, all info so states it...any minute now. All banks are now ready just waiting to start your cashin

6-15-2011 Guru GetTeam announcement on Iraq TV that GOI is set means we will have an RV within 24-48 hours...Allawi was sworn in today to the strategic council

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Thats not what scooter meant.....you need to be careful what you are posting when referring to others....not to mention its an insult to call scooter a guru....that title is reserved for the retards who say its RVing everyweek and who clearly dont understand a thing they are talking about....

I never said Scooter was a guru......read the title again....its says Gurus + Scooter and Sonny1 info. I know I haven't been hear all that long but I know that Scooter is not a Guru, he has great info....Mods I guess I have mis quoted Scooter can you please remove his name. So his words are not twisted

• Upvote 6

Thats not what scooter meant.....you need to be careful what you are posting when referring to others....not to mention its an insult to call scooter a guru....that title is reserved for the retards who say its RVing everyweek and who clearly dont understand a thing they are talking about....

unsure.gifOoooh I get it.......Like YOU and the "LOP"

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

Well said keepwink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6-15-2011 Scooter I think we are right on top of this thing right now...I really like June...before 12 o'clock June 30....I also think before July 10th...in the $1.30 to $1.50 range

6-15-2011 Sonny1 It will rv with-in the next 3 weeks.

6-15-2011 Guru Delta (and frank26) --member submit--The GOV of Iraq has completed the arrangements and insure that they are all done as a GOV. The account is ready TOMORROW so they reported and the money should be transferred by all monies held by any government there by tomorrow and Frank feels that we will see this is done and then the rate should be released Thursday…

6-15-2011 Guru Frank26 --member submit--On the 22nd of June the UNSC will meet to finalize on Iraq’s requirements. They already did a report on May 1st – why are they doing another one? Everything has to be international recognized by June 30th…

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man The whole world will all know of the r/v at the exact same moment... as of today the dfi funds held in new york is fully accessable to the gov of iraq--i personally know of oil contractors being paid the new rate starting last thursday and also that certain ministry departments that were not funded yet has just been funded---so there---they are spending their money--kinda tell's you something--doesn't it?

6-15-2011 Guru another site --member contribute--The Prime Minister, Maliki and the Council of Ministries still have not requested the re-denomination revaluation report from the CBI. It’s possible that they may be requesting it soon however... the lower denoms have not been printed and are nowhere to be found in Iraq. Any rumors of them existing are simply that, rumors! Anyone who states otherwise is simply spreading false information. I will provide...actual photos. Before being released that is...

6-15-2011 Guru another site --member contribution-- recent ones [rumor] brought to my attention this weekMarch 2011 International Monetary Fund (IMF) report. Many people are keying in on the word revalue inside the report and are getting the actual meaning confused. The facts are that the Iraq government will be cashing in the foreign currency reserves which is the revalue they are referring to and exchanging those foreign currency into Iraq Dinar.

6-15-2011 Guru poppy2 All reports today from several great contacted sources are saying we are strickly in a waiting mode all requirements like i said yesterday have been completed...the dfi funds released, oil companies have been paid, alawi has his position and has been sworn in, imf deadline stated on their site that the iraq dinar will rv before the deadline of june 30 , war retribution payments in process, budget open cause the minister of electricity is said to be funded. there is just nothing else OH the ERBLE agreement has been settled according to news.

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ALL THE NECESSITIES OF REQUIREMENTS HAS BEEN MET AND TODAY IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY IN IRAQ FOR SO MANY REASONS INCLUDING MONETARILY. GOVERNMENT SEATED--DFI FUNDS RELEASED--EVERYONE HAPPY--LOWER DENOMS IN CIRCULATION--IT APPEARS AS THO AN IN COUNTRY R/V HAS OCCURED AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT'S APPEARANCE HERE IN THE USA.

6-15-2011 Guru Blaino I have excellent conections at a number of large Gov’t organizations that we were within 24 hours this morning (yesterday)…

6-15-2011 Guru Bluwolf It is not in Iraqs hands anymore no matter what others say. It will just pop up on all bank screens as we speak... Period... the maliki, allawi b,,,,,s is just junk food dont go there... the gift is already here, just wait, for you shall recieve, all info so states it...any minute now. All banks are now ready just waiting to start your cashin

6-15-2011 Guru GetTeam announcement on Iraq TV that GOI is set means we will have an RV within 24-48 hours...Allawi was sworn in today to the strategic council

MOR*N!!!

Look up guru in the dictionary. Scooter is most definitely a guru. Don't make a harmless word into a derogatory term. Illiteracy breeds contempt?

Take care.

MOR*N

Edited by Bumper64
please no name calling!! Thanks
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Why would you say something so immature and insulting? We need adults to be just that...adults. Please do not comment if you will belittle and demean several thousand people that read this board. It is a respectable board and referring to others like that is very irresponsible, disgusting and downright immature. Do you feel better now saying something that these so-called people will not even care what you wrote about? No..I think it is best if you just try and ignore these posts from these people and not offend anyone else.

Edited by UofIGuy
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Your are on the verge of blasphemy by calling sonny1 and scooter gurus and their "dodoo"

read the title of the post again!!!! I didn't say they were, for people that read post all the time some of you guys just don't get it. I also asked the mod to change it and Bumper64 has edited my post.

• Upvote 2

Don't use the word ***********. It truly shows your ignorance and makes every viewpoint you have, every research less credible. In this age, can not believe you can not lift yourself up past the image that is conveyed by your crooked cap. You probably never saw Astaire and Rogers dance because you lack grace and charm. *********** is a cruel word and shows your vocabulary is limited.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Don't use the word ***********. It truly shows your ignorance and makes every viewpoint you have, every research less credible. In this age, can not believe you can not lift yourself up past the image that is conveyed by your crooked cap. You probably never saw Astaire and Rogers dance because you lack grace and charm. *********** is a cruel word and shows your vocabulary is limited.

How long do you wish to cry about it?? I have plenty of boxes of kleenex if you need it.....here is an idea...get over it!!! I call it like I see it.....

Why would you say something so immature and insulting? We need adults to be just that...adults. Please do not comment if you will belittle and demean several thousand people that read this board. It is a respectable board and referring to others like that is very irresponsible, disgusting and downright immature. Do you feel better now saying something that these so-called people will not even care what you wrote about? No..I think it is best if you just try and ignore these posts from these people and not offend anyone else.

Have you not been around here long?? How did I belittle several thousand by calling out the ignorant gurus who claim an RV everyweek?? If anything that belittles you because they think you are gullible enough to believe them and to keep reading their garbage....wake up!!! If you were insulted by my original comment, then you must really take what they say to heart and if thats the case, I feel terribly sorry for you and if there is anything I can do, please let me know!! laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 21

"the lower denoms have not been printed and are nowhere to be found in Iraq. Any rumors of them existing are simply that, rumors! Anyone who states otherwise is simply spreading false information. I will provide...actual photos. Before being released that is..." -- Guru from another site.

"--LOWER DENOMS IN CIRCULATION" -- Okie_Oil_Man

Hey, have you 2 guys met yet?

Boy if this doesn't say it all, nothing does.

re·tard   /rɪˈtɑrd, for 1–3, 5; ˈritɑrd for 4/ Show Spelled

[ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4] Show IPA

–verb (used with object)

1. to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.

–verb (used without object)

2. to be delayed.

–noun

3. a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.

4. Slang: Disparaging .

a. a mentally retarded person.

b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social ***********.

5. Automotive, Machinery . an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

Let me educate you a little, then you won't look retarded (def 4b) from such a retarded (def 4) post....... Have a nice day

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

OK, here goes... neck on the chopping block!

The link to Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru ) explains what a Guru is, somehow it got twisted all around (very similar to any news that come out of Iraq).

Scooter is definitely a GURU.

Okie, Blaino and the rest of the so-called gurus are nothing more than UN-GURUS, the exact opposite of a real GURU.

I have been banned from several sites for speaking out against these so-called prophets of fortune, but I don't care because I have a home here.

Thanks to Adam, Scooter, all the Mods and so many more for bringing some order to the daily chaos of this investment.

Peace out

Graham

Oh... GO RV !!!!!!!!!

4. Slang: Disparaging

Let me educate YOU a little...

World English Dictionary

disparage (dɪˈspærɪdʒ) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— vb

1. to speak contemptuously of; belittle

2. to damage the reputation of

Bambino was simply pointing out that it is often immature to utilize words such as "***********" when referring to someone or something.

And I think we've got too much immaturity around here already, don't you?

Take care.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1