Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Talk Again

~Doc~

I don't see much of any kind of currency movement for a long time in iraq.  Just too much instability.  Too many old vendettas.  Too much geopolitical fighting and suicide bombers.  There is absolutely NO way that the "dinarian delusion" could ever happen.  You might as well believe in UFO's coming down and helping Baghdad.  I totally understand why it can't happen.  My question is why do YOU still believe in the get rich scam?  If you are still holding dinars, the ONLY answer is that you STILL believe it will happen.  It is literally beyond my comprehension to understand this delusion.  You people have a problem with reality.

• Upvote 2

I don't see much of any kind of currency movement for a long time in iraq. Just too much instability. Too many old vendettas. Too much geopolitical fighting and suicide bombers. There is absolutely NO way that the "dinarian delusion" could ever happen. You might as well believe in UFO's coming down and helping Baghdad. I totally understand why it can't happen. My question is why do YOU still believe in the get rich scam? If you are still holding dinars, the ONLY answer is that you STILL believe it will happen. It is literally beyond my comprehension to understand this delusion. You people have a problem with reality.

Dontlop sold his dinar so he thinks it's a scam too

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

9-14-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   At this stage of the Game everybody should realize that Iraq will be releasing LOWER denominations of currency and the BIG notes will eventually go away, just like Zimbabwe, Vietnam, and other currencies.   Without going into details, there are several contracts coming due that have to be paid in Revalued IQD this WEEK!!!   [sooooo is Santa coming?]  YEP.

9-14-2014   Newshound Guru Millionday    ...THE REDENOMINATION TO TAKE PLACE ALONG WITH THE SETTING OF THE RAISED VALUES FOR THE DINAR TO ALL INTERNATIONAL CURRENCIES THE CURRENCY IS ALREADY PREPARED BECAUSE IT HAS TURKI`S SIGNATURE ON IT --- SO IT IS READY OBVIOUSLY .    I DO THINK THEY HAVE A DATE SET FOR THE DINAR TO MOVE TO THE GLOBE -- A PLAN THIS LARGE WOULD NOT BE CREATED WITHOUT A DATE IMO -- WE JUST DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS YET.   LOOKS LIKE IRAQ FINALLY THINKS THEY ARE VERY CLOSE SO HOLD YOUR HATS 

------ Either these guys don't know what they're talking about, or they're stupid about being excited about a LOP.

Santa is gonna come by and say "Hey man, I don't have any presents for you, but I just wanted to swing by and say HI. Thanks for the cookies."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9-17-2014   Intel Guru TD   The CBI has renewed consultations with their Turkish counterparts as Abadi is in favor (I'm told) to pursue the Turkish model EVENTUALLY, which in all likelihood is at the end of the first quarter of 2015. And the big IF of that timeline remains the progress of the country's security situation.   In addition, my source advises that the recent introduction of the 10K note (with enhanced security features) is to make sure that ISIS doesn't go on a huge counterfeit production spree as well as the integration/exchange into the controlled areas of Iraq. He indicates that introducing these notes should yield a STRONG CLUE to everyone that at least for the near future there are no other plans of currency reform to enact.  

----- The Turkish model is a LOP! A redenomination!

• 1 month later...

10-23-2014   Intel Guru TD   As you all know the "deletion of the zeros" project has been of much news again this week and I've spent several days trying to get clarification from my Kurdish source. Here's his take on all this (remember treat all as rumor and strive to find your own sound conclusions): Their "HOPE" is to initiate the deletion of the zeros project within the next two years (all is contingent on progress and actions on the ground). After implementing the project their hope is that it will take an additional two years to remove all the 3 zero notes from circulation.  In the near future the marketplace will have two coincidental notes existing. In other words a new 25 note and a 25K note will have the same value and exist simultaneously until all 25K notes are collected and retired. The Abadi administration (in due time) is in favor of the deletion of the zeros program and that it will strongly resemble the Turkish model of currency reform (a few years back)...Of course only time will tell. 

------ WELLLLL....... that's a LOP. The Turkish model is a LOP  / redenomination as described above.