Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Talk Again

~Doc~

I will accept your offer! Hahaha always need new tools! Lol

Don't need any stinkin lawsuits over trademark infringements!! And yes workin on BM'ers u need lots of tools! Enjoy the weekend off to see my little girl perform at the Fox (camp broadway for kids)

So, your saying that your the sole holder of the copyright??

Or is the gift card hush-money? lol!

Hush money,funny he won't take dinar-lol

Iraq can also decide during the redenomination that they will not accept any currency outside of Iraq. I am fairly certain this is what happened with Ghana! It is a possibility!

Yep, unfortunately that is definitely a possibility. When Iraq did the currency exchange in 2003 it was only exchanged in country as well.

Yep, unfortunately that is definitely a possibility. When Iraq did the currency exchange in 2003 it was only exchanged in country as well.

Yep... And this fear alone is why warka-accounts have become popular.

If they didn't seem like such a pain to setup, I would have probably gone that route as well.

I'm still debating though -

Wouldn't mind tying up the funds in an ISX account or within a savings account collecting interest.. What is the interest %, 6 or 8%?

Yep... And this fear alone is why warka-accounts have become popular.

If they didn't seem like such a pain to setup, I would have probably gone that route as well.

I'm still debating though -

Wouldn't mind tying up the funds in an ISX account or within a savings account collecting interest.. What is the interest %, 6 or 8%?

Saw this info not long ago when I read that Dinar E.X. was only giving 3% on the same accounts.

Interest Paid Annually on Savings Accounts

IQD savings accounts 7% per year

USD savings accounts 4% per year

Certificate of Deposits (IQD)

3 months CD 8.5%

6 months CD 9.5%

1 year CD 10.5%

Link

• Upvote 1

Saw this info not long ago when I read that Dinar E.X. was only giving 3% on the same accounts.

Interest Paid Annually on Savings Accounts

IQD savings accounts 7% per year

USD savings accounts 4% per year

Certificate of Deposits (IQD)

3 months CD 8.5%

6 months CD 9.5%

1 year CD 10.5%

Link

Yup - its all coming back to me now.

Look at the difference between %s from IQD to USD just by putting funds in a saving accounts.

7% for dinar? Talk about asking for foreign investors!

I thought I recall reading on the CBI that it was 10%, at one point.

But, if you could tie your $money$ up into a CD for one full year... You could get 10.5%

Not too shabby

From my understanding, within most investment portfolios: A conservative ROI % woudl range anywhere from 3-6%

(Although, it should be noted that those are lower risk investments)

10% return!?

Imagine if you had 5 million USD - conver it to IQD and looked to profit from the interest.

You would basically be making $500+K / yr -

But - the stability of warka is scary to think about.. Will it become more stable? I would imagine so..

• 1 month later...

Like Keep mention, we don't really know exactly how much is in the DFI at this time. In regards to asset monetization, I hope you are not referring to monetizing their oil supply. If so, the problem I see with that is that the oil is not the property of the CBI, at least nothing I have ever read (other than chat room posts) shows that it is their intent or even their right to do so. Also, if monetizing their oil supply was a possibility, I am curious why a nation like Venezuela, or any other oil producing nation that is hurting financially, would not have already performed such a move.

We do no an approximate number that is in the DFI and it is no more than 10 billion. Not nearly enough to RV to what most want.

Thanks Keep. I was going off of a statement from december so I knew it wasn't as accurate as it could be. either way it isn't enough to cover a RV to the degree most would like.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/11/businesspro-us-iraq-europe-accounts-inte-idUSTRE76A4QT20110711

Just over 15 according to this article....but none the less, I really doubt it was 250 like everyone was stating....

Ive seen many different referencing similar numbers around 10 to 15 billion....

Edited by the wolf

NO LOP PEOPLE OF LITTLE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

Candinar where are you?? Dont you wanna jump in on the conversation?? laugh.gif

This is why most think you are a “****” and not an intelligent debater! I rarely chime in because I was taught never to pick on low hanging fruit. You are nothing more than sailboat fuel on a hot summer’s day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

• 4 months later...

I am looking for a Lawyer if this happens. It will be a suite against pumpers who constantly swear that Iraq would never lop. Heck I even have a recording saved on my hard drive from Ali of Dinar Trade saying Iraq would never lop.

Maybe thats why Ali bailed.

• Upvote 1

NO LOP PEOPLE OF LITTLE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith has nothing to do with anything. you are putting faith in iraq???? Wow...

There has to be economics involved, you cant ignore data and stats. central banks make monetary policies based on economic data.

there is no economic strategy that could ever handle straight rv at a dollar. the cbi would be putting themselves at a point where they would have no tools to handle policies. the charts and stats would peg to one end of a spectrum and they would put themselves in a position to look bad.

central banks make moves to curve a certain behavior in the economy. the cbi would be handcuffed and economic data and indicators would be useless.

A straight rv of a dollar with a 60 trillion m2, would have the cbi scrambling every day. the balance would be tipped in one direction so far....they would fail and couldnt provide stability.....which is their objective

Shabbibi is an economists and will be using data and stats to come up with a strategy.........its not about faith, emotion, wants, hopes , or dreams... this is currency speculation.......is this your first time invested in currency????

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 10 months later...

Faith has nothing to do with anything. you are putting faith in iraq???? Wow...

There has to be economics involved, you cant ignore data and stats. central banks make monetary policies based on economic data.

there is no economic strategy that could ever handle straight rv at a dollar. the cbi would be putting themselves at a point where they would have no tools to handle policies. the charts and stats would peg to one end of a spectrum and they would put themselves in a position to look bad.

central banks make moves to curve a certain behavior in the economy. the cbi would be handcuffed and economic data and indicators would be useless.

A straight rv of a dollar with a 60 trillion m2, would have the cbi scrambling every day. the balance would be tipped in one direction so far....they would fail and couldnt provide stability.....which is their objective

Shabbibi is an economists and will be using data and stats to come up with a strategy.........its not about faith, emotion, wants, hopes , or dreams... this is currency speculation.......is this your first time invested in currency????

yepperz

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Found on another site:

This Is Not Bull Carp I Promise!!

Anybody here that knows me knows for sure I am no pumper, in fact I am the "anti-pumper" and cannott stand con artist, liars, and B.S. artist. I also never start a thread, mainly because I have nothing worth while to add but, also because it just took me 15 minutes to remember how to start one. THIS HAPPENED TO ME PERSONALLY!!!

My business requires me to travel to Orlando Fl. every other week. I fly into Orlando on Monday evenings and fly back out on Tuesday evenings (pain in the arse). I always stay at the Hyatt which is right inside the airport as it is easy in, easy out. Anyway, I have been doing this for the past 2 1/2 years now every other week.

There is a "Travelex" currency exchange right to the left when you get off the elevator from the Hyatt, it is right outside the "Hudson News Store" on the main Terminal level. I am being so specific because hopefully somebody else travels this airport and can verify what I am telling you. For 2 1/2 years now every other Monday before I check into the Hyatt, I walk over to that "Travelex" and ask if they carry the Iraqi Dinar. I have always gotten the same "No" response. Sometimes they even look cross-eyed at me like I must be an idiot (I may be).

On Monday June 13th 2010 at 5:45 PM EST, before checking into my room, I once again walked over to the "Travelex" and asked the girl if they carry the Iraqi Dinar. She said "funny you should ask" we just found out a few days ago that we will be dealing in the Iraqi Dinar "very soon". Number one, I wanted to PUKE over the "very soon" verbige but, I was totally stunned. Her name was Erin, (on her name tag). I asked if she could be more specific as to a time frame and she said 2 weeks at the most but, could be within a week or 10 days. She then asked me if I had any of the "new small notes" and I said the only Dinar I have is 10K and 25K notes. She said "yea, there aren't a lot of the new smaller denominations out there yet" She said Travelex didn't even have any yet but they will have in a few days. She said there are new 1 Dinar notes as well as 5, 10, 20, 50, and I think 100 Dinar notes (not so sure about the 100 note as I was in the process of sheiting myself). I asked if she had physically seen the notes and she said she had seen them but, only on her Travelex computer and not hard currency. She then said, let me call my manager and see if he has seen them (that was nice as I didn't ask her to do this but since she volunteered, that was cool with me).

She got off the phone and said her manager has seen the real currency and they will have pictures for thier currency book by the end of the week. She then told me "Iraq is revaluing thier currency" and that Travelex would only be "selling" (smaller, new denoms) at first but usually after a couple of months they would also be buying the notes too. She said that very few banks have the new notes but, they are comming. She also said that only 4 or 5 "Travelex" currency exchanges would be handling the Iraqi Dinar and the Orlando airport location was one of them.

She asked me if I had the "old Dinar notes" with all the zero's on them. I said not the Saddam notes but yes, the 10K and 25K notes. She said "I think they will be treating these as if they didn't have the 3 zeros" I.E. the 10K note is 10 USD etc.etc. which is obviously a LOP (In my opinion). She then said she thought the value of the "New Dinar" would be somewhere around 3 Dinar to 1 USD. She did say that she wasn't sure but this is what she kinda thinks and has heard.

Anyway, It looks like my 2 Mil Dinar could be worth $6000.00 USD at some point which wouldn't be bad for a $2000.00 investment. Not the dream we all wished for but, some gain. All I know is that after the 3 or 4 years I have been in Dinar, this is the first time I have received any information directly to me and not via this forum or pumpers B.S. By the way, when I went back to the airport Tuesday evening June 14th to fly back home, I went back to the Travelex before going thru the gate and another girl was working. I didn't notice her name but, I asked her about the Iraqi Dinar and she basically said the same stuff as Erin did the day before. Also, she told me to keep checking on www.travelex.com for updates on this or call Travelex whichever.

Sorry for the long Diatribe but, this really happened to me personally. Anybody is welcome to PM me, ask me questions or whatever. I do not have "boots on the ground" or "supersecret intel" or a brothers uncle first cousin or whatever B.S. we all always hear about. Also, you could call the Travelex at the Orlando FL airport and ask them directly. I don't have the phone number but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Best Regards,

IraqiSteve

Great story, but it really would suck if it's true.  BTW, please excuse my ignorance, but what does LOP stand for?

Thanks.

If you figure in a lop 1,000,000 after the lop = 1000 and at 3 dinar to the dollar then you 1,000,000 ends up being 333.00 not 3000. Either you heard it wrong or you are confused.

Could you please explain the meaning of LOP?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

SO, I'm going put this on the side and get my infro from someone, who, been in it for years, then ,some young girl name ERIN ,who, don't know more then, what ,her boss is tell her. I'm just going, say, I don't believe ,there, is going to be a LOP To much infro out, there, not to be a LOP.Were is ERIN proof of a LOP.thanks for the info.

?

• 11 months later...

Still no lop

Still no RV either.    With an M2 of 78-83 TRILLION dinar,  a redenomination with a three zero lop is the ONLY logical way for the CBI to re-establish a 1 to 1 exchange rate.  Only a fool would think the CBI would RV to 1 to 1 with 83 TRILLION dinar out there.  Only a FOOL.

• Upvote 2

Fact remains the same

No lop

No new currency codes

If they rv and float the currency and terrorists invaded and they were floating their currency

And news story's came out that the Iraqi military dropped their weapons and ran away what would happen to that dinar on a free float ?

So did they know it was just going to be a matter of time before the Ba'ath party came back for revenge after USA left Iraq ?

Did intelligence sources tell them ?

Do ya think Iraq doesn't have any intelligence secret services ?

They had to know it was coming , not when where or how , but they knew something

So with the Kurds threatening the central govt , and the Sunnis backing the terrorists

Do ya see a float coming for the dinar tonight , with a rv tommarro?

You ask why they didn't rv already , I say they got their reasons