Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Talk Again

~Doc~

I answered it the same way you did, but you fail to read. Prove that I am wrong, show it. Where does it say 24 trillion in circulation outside the banks? I wait. Other than that your posts are making less sense after each puff of crack. I already posted my opinion on the whole scene, but instead of answering you went into your Breitling boyfriend rant and called him a pumper(lol) and made no attempt at a reply. That is because you only have one reply, besides you had no idea what the IMF does, but you may still learn.

Yea you said that the big bills are becoming scarce and hard to get (im guessing because you believe they are being taken out of circulation) and because of that, the smaller denoms are being jacked up in price..... LOL Thats freaking hilarious.....the small denoms have ALWAYS been expensive as hell.....you know why?? Number one, there is just a fraction of the smaller bills that were printed in the first place, and Number two, the shipping costs are different......Not to mention Im sure your buddy Breitling got a kick back for telling everyone they gotta buy smaller denoms so that they are protected if Iraq redenominates....Hahaha what a joke!!! If you believed that, then you are alot worse off then I expected hombre!!! Or did you miss that post from him?? The dealers are going to take advantage of any profit they can, and if they see people getting worried about a RD and thinking if they get the lower denoms they will be safe no matter what, well business is business, you can jack up the price on anything in high demand and people will still buy them! Your proof of how much is in circulation is attached below...you can get a updated figure from the CBI if you know where to look.....they post the numbers since like 2002 or 2003....check it out....year after year it gets bigger and bigger and it lines up with the audits done by Ernst and Young every year.....and no, its not fabricated numbers....since being under sanctions they are required to be transparent with their finances, just like they are required to show and prove where every dollar from the DFI goes, but you already knew all that since your a great researcher!! LOL Ok, now that we settled that one, lets move on to the next topic.....Why is it that Iraq cannot and will not redenominate as you so blatently stated?? Dont back peddle now, lets keep this going.......

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Downvote 1

For some reason I can't upload a .xls file to this board, but these are the CBI published numbers from April 2011

Money Supply (End of period , in billions of Iraqi dinars)

M2 59,264

Of which: Deposits component of M2 34,277

Yea you said that the big bills are becoming scarce and hard to get (im guessing because you believe they are being taken out of circulation) and because of that, the smaller denoms are being jacked up in price..... LOL Thats freaking hilarious.....the small denoms have ALWAYS been expensive as hell.....you know why?? Number one, there is just a fraction of the smaller bills that were printed in the first place, and Number two, the shipping costs are different......Not to mention Im sure your buddy Breitling got a kick back for telling everyone they gotta buy smaller denoms so that they are protected if Iraq redenominates....Hahaha what a joke!!! If you believed that, then you are alot worse off then I expected hombre!!! Or did you miss that post from him?? The dealers are going to take advantage of any profit they can, and if they see people getting worried about a RD and thinking if they get the lower denoms they will be safe no matter what, well business is business, you can jack up the price on anything in high demand and people will still buy them! Your proof of how much is in circulation is attached below...you can get a updated figure from the CBI if you know where to look.....they post the numbers since like 2002 or 2003....check it out....year after year it gets bigger and bigger and it lines up with the audits done by Ernst and Young every year.....and no, its not fabricated numbers....since being under sanctions they are required to be transparent with their finances, just like they are required to show and prove where every dollar from the DFI goes, but you already knew all that since your a great researcher!! LOL Ok, now that we settled that one, lets move on to the next topic.....Why is it that Iraq cannot and will not redenominate as you so blatently stated?? Dont back peddle now, lets keep this going.......

How come I couldn't upload the financials :huh:

For some reason I can't upload a .xls file to this board, but these are the CBI published numbers from April 2011

Money Supply (End of period , in billions of Iraqi dinars)

M2 59,264

Of which: Deposits component of M2 34,277

How come I couldn't upload the financials huh.gif

You have to save it as a compressed zip file first....at least thats how I did it....and then just attached the file to the post....the one I just posted on the previous comment is a couple months old but thats the last one I save on my computer.....but looks like the numbers went up a little bit from first glance....of course it seems like its been going up non-stop since 2002.....

• Downvote 1

Guys,

Please consider this...

Shabib's concern is an orderly shift in currency value within Iraq

The CBI holds auctions, and sends Dinar out of Iraq on a regular basis; increasing foreign reserves.

Dinar dealers purchase uncirculated Dinar, and distribute them throughout the world.

Shabibi has to walk a tightrope. He has to balance the elimination of inflation bearing currency ( contract the money supply) with keeping the monetary system viable.

This requires sufficient cash to stay in Iraq to support everyday commerce, but doesn't stop the ongoing auctions.

The basic facts are that Dinar resides within and without Iraq.

In order for Shabibi to do his job, he has to keep things going, while shrinking the local availability of inflation bearing cash to allow for the process to start, once a rate is released.

You cannot wave a magic wand and have this happen in the blink of an eye.

At this point, Dinar held outside of Iraq does not enter into the local situation that Shabibi has to manage. He will have to address that separately.

Can we just agree that there is sufficient cash to support the Iraq cash transactions, while acknowledging that the CBI has been systematically lowering the dinar reserve liability held in Iraq?

This is a very complex set of actions that leave little room for error. You don't try to roll an egg with a D9 Cat...

thnx for the tip.....and yes, the M2 has steadily increased (I wish it wasn't so, but the numbers are there for all to read), yet we have gurus yelling straight-up rv @ $3+ with an M2 of nearly 60 Trillion dinars huh.gif

Can you post the April numbers?? Try it the way I have to do it...not sure why it has to be done that way.....

• Downvote 2

Guys,

Please consider this...

The CBI holds auctions, and sends Dinar out of Iraq on a regular basis; increasing foreign reserves.

Dinar dealers purchase uncirculated Dinar, and distribute them throughout the world.

Shabibi has to walk a tightrope. He has to balance the elimination of inflation bearing currency ( contract the money supply) with keeping the monetary system viable.

This requires sufficient cash to stay in Iraq to support everyday commerce, but doesn't stop the ongoing auctions.

In order for Shabibi to do his job, he has to keep things going, while shrinking the local availability of inflation bearing cash to allow for the process to start, once a rate is released.

At this point, Dinar held outside of Iraq does not enter into the local situation that Shabibi has to manage. He will have to address that separately.

Can we just agree that there is sufficient cash to support the Iraq cash transactions, while acknowledging that the CBI has been systematically lowering the dinar reserve liability held in Iraq?

This is a very complex set of actions that leave little room for error. You don't try to roll an egg with a D9 Cat...

I can pretty much agree here, except a dinar is a dinar, and M2 is M2......inside or outside iraq, inside or outside of banks, it all has to be dealt with all at once.

Guys,

Please consider this...

I agree....there is dinar everywhere...too much for my liking!! LOL But even when you look at the dinar outside the country, the CBI is still responsible for acknowledging and backing up those bills correct? Reducing the money supply will definately take some time if they shoot down the plan sent to parliment about deleting the zeros....I figure even if they could get these debit cards rolling, start gaining the trust of the people to where they will deposit their physical bills into accounts, then they can take the physical bills and destroy them bringing down the amount in circulation....but who knows if that will even take on or how long it could take doing that!! I get what you are saying though....

• Downvote 2

Ok, see if this works

hmmmm, might be what you uploaded keep

Regardless, the last reported numbers were from April in the doc I uploaded.....CBI is always a few months behind, might not be anything newer

Yea I think yours has like one more month detailed on it lol oh well....I think the majority of the people that read this can understand what we are getting at.....Definately too high of a money supply currently for appreciation of the dinar to take off to the levels that we are hoping....things can always change of course and hopefully they will!!

• Downvote 2

I guess this will end the thread......sadly, no one wants to discuss any possibilities other than becoming overnight millionaires

LOL I think you might be right!! Still waiting for you know who to show up and try and engage in a discussion....I hope he doesnt feel bad for me shooting holes in his first statements that he thought was so solid....Im dying to hear his next thoughts on how and why it cannot and will not redenominate.....

• Downvote 2

Both replies noted, and no major disagreements.

Let's move into the realm of the abstract.

The Dinar, like the Dollar is a Fiat currency.

In a Fiat system, Reserves are a Liability, and Debt is an Asset.

Dinar in Iraq is the Liability that Shabibi has to manage in real time.

Outside of the country, it has changed it has been converted to a foreign currency, which is another country's debt, and becomes an asset to the CBI.

Like a bond, the dinar distributed throughout the world can appreciate or depreciate, but it represents an expansion of their money supply that is now the problem of the owner ( ask China for a up close and personal testimony of how this works).

Eventually, Iraq will have to make it good (UST, are you listening?).

But, in real time, it is isolated from the liability of the Dinar physically present in Iraq.

I am at the extreme edge of my ability to present this concept, and it is only for expanding the discussion.

I think we are in agreement that, although we would rather see a straight RV, that a RD and later RV (later not quantified) is the more likely event we will see to satisfy Shabibi's inflation conscious criteria.

Any comments on this train of thought?

Just read the previous. I am ready to let it go.

Hey, remember we're speculating too......I want to make it very clear that I am in no way trying to sway anyone's decisions as to what he/she does with their dinar.

I'm merely here discussing things, which in case some on this board weren't sure, is what forums are intended for

Edited by MrFnHappy

I am impressed; finally a crumb of understanding. This is 'penny stock' for lack of any other finely-honed description.

Shabs has to deal with the in-country cash first. Then, he can think about the dinar the rest of us are holding. I know very few are receptive, but an appreciation of the currency to the tune of 200-500% for the forseeable future is reasonable. The concept that he's going to allow a million or so become millionaires with 'monopoly money' is ludicrous and highly unlikely.

Thanks for some rational thinking.....it's a breath of fresh air!

• Upvote 1

I am impressed; finally a crumb of understanding. This is 'penny stock' for lack of any other finely-honed description.

Shabs has to deal with the in-country cash first. Then, he can think about the dinar the rest of us are holding. I know very few are receptive, but an appreciation of the currency to the tune of 200-500% for the forseeable future is reasonable. The concept that he's going to allow a million or so become millionaires with 'monopoly money' is ludicrous and highly unlikely.

Don't be afraid to jump in. While I won't speak for anyone else, I personally welcome any input or rebuttal. :tiphat:

And you wont find this kind of thinking on any other site!! They view this as bashing this investment lol when in actuality we are just discussing all possibilities....there is two sides to everything!! And you can see why that a RD is unfortunately a possible outcome no matter how much we dont want it!!

• Downvote 2

Don't be afraid to jump in. While I won't speak for anyone else, I personally welcome any input or rebuttal. tip_hat.gif

I agree!! Makes things interesting to say the least!!! Its how we can get to the bottom of certain topics at hand...everyone bringing a different thought to the table and discussing it openly.....would be damn boring if everyone agreed and never had anything to add.....

• Downvote 2

Hey Keepem, great job putting this guy in his place. I too have been through this with him and good luck getting any explaination from him on why Iraq cannot RD other than the global bankers are all out to get us or some other stupid you tube conspiracy theory. Anyway, it was fun to watch. Haha. I just wish we were as smart as him but too bad we have consumed fluoride so we can't think for ourselves and have been dumbed down by the Gov who is out to get us all so we really don't know what we are talking about. Only those like him who have studied you tube videos for ten years really know what is going on with the RV. I guess only those who are fluoride free can see that Iraq must RV to 3.00 overnight and a RD is an impossibility.Doesn't really matter any way since we will all be in FEMA camps soon so why even bother.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Keepem, great job putting this guy in his place. I too have been through this with him and good luck getting any explaination from him on why Iraq cannot RD other than the global bankers are all out to get us or some other stupid you tube conspiracy theory. Anyway, it was fun to watch. Haha. I just wish we were as smart as him but too bad we have consumed fluoride so we can't think for ourselves and have been dumbed down by the Gov who is out to get us all so we really don't know what we are talking about. Only those like him who have studied you tube videos for ten years really know what is going on with the RV. I guess only those who are fluoride free can see that Iraq must RV to 3.00 overnight and a RD is an impossibility.Doesn't really matter any way since we will all be in FEMA camps soon so why even bother.

laugh.giflaugh.gif I didnt think I was asking too much from him.....it was just easy as hell picking apart what he said and when I asked for an explanation on his views it was like he was scared of speaking out and being embarressed.....but then insisted on saying I was debunked and then resumed with personal attacks since he knew his comments coming out of his mouth were about as good as okie is at predicting the RV laugh.gif Keepmwlknfny-1 Candinar-0 laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Reading that it proves your IQ is about the same as a brick, so you have been debunked again.. Everything you said is a lie and it can be proven, just go back and show me where I have said $3.00 for a rate. You two are both of low intelligence and can LOP yourself all you want. Provide one example of a country that rd/rv'ed that was similar to Iraq. You can't and have been debunked by many here, that is why you should just leave with your buddies and go play there.The people spoke and wanted Keep gone and so he should be, you both have done nothing but spew your idiotic LOP talk with Zero proof when you both have no clue what is going on in your own country.

Do you need proof of fluoride? Are you that lame? Hitler used it for a reason and your proof it works. But your superior to other humans and it doesn't effect you...what a joke.

Global bankers out to get you? Your nothing to them period,your just dust. As for you tube, I've been on it for about 3 years, so let me know what these so called "conspiracies" you spew of are. We don't follow anything that we can't back up with fact, but you won't because you can't..period. Best to stay in your little lop world where you think your smart.

Like I said before I have been doing this since the early 90's and have put punks like you two in their place with proof for over 20 years, so if your man enough then man up and try to debunk something with proof, otherwise your posts are useless. There is your big challenge Keepm and Dinarck....show us your knowledge and I don't mean the dumb LOP conspiracy you spew of. Can't wait to see this pathetic response from either one. If they got the nads. Doubt it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want to publicly apologize to ~Doc~.

I must have glazed over the part that

this post was taken from another site. I

thought that ~Doc~ posted it, so when I

called to verify the info given, and it was

promptly debunked, I accused ~Doc~ of

perpetuating a lie!

I am so sorry for that, please accept my

apology. I was wrong to accuse you of lying

when I was the one who did not properly read