Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Talk Again

~Doc~

Cause you keep saying you debunked me hahaha do you not remember?? All you do is get mad when someone calls you out on your rediculous theories and especially when they ask for an explanation....and if you go back and read all your posts you havent explained any of my questions Im still asking you.....you just keep ignoring them and getting upset like a little girl throwing a temper tantrum.....its ok Ill stop asking for your thoughts....its clear you cant have any such intellectual debate....I know to keep those kinds of discussions away from you cause they wont go anywhere.....

I did debunk you at least 4 times, and none were to do with Dinar. They were to do with your bullshat and lies you claimed to be truth as you like to spin things around to make it look like your a genius or something which is a joke.

You can keep on spewing your crap all you want, but your a lost cause. When I saw you post that there is 27 trillion dinar "outside" Iraq I knew you were getting flustered.

Tell you what all superior being that you are, after the RV in the coming days I will take your challenge and debate you on my turf, a radio show I have been doing for 3 years. If your such an intelligent debater you will love coming on and it will be fun, I promise. It isn't any huge show, just a few thousand followers and we can debate anything you want.

Love how you claim I get upset or angry...lol. If you knew anything about being awake, you would know that nothing is further from the truth, being awake is a new level of consciousness and that includes a zero stress level and a new found outlook on life. Your problem is common, your Pineal gland has been sealed and that limits your ability to access your third eye which can only be obtained through awakening and conditioning over a long period of time.

So when you claim I am "upset", I am actually laughing at your limited ability to see what is in front of your face.

Again, last post in this forum...if you can somehow present yourself in a mature manner and elevate your conversation ability to a grown up level I may answer anything you don't understand about YOUR LOP theory having little or no chance of occurring. But that happening is as unlikely as the LOP happening.

Edited by Candinar

So, is my thinking correct here? If they do go ahead and RD the currency are the IQD in my WARKA account protected. Seems like they would be as they are not tied to any particular denomination. I'm thinking about wiring a few more dollars in there today with the hopes of it getting into the account before the CBI moves. My last wire only took two days!

... When I saw you post that there is 27 trillion dinar "outside" Iraq I knew you were getting flustered. ...

I'll call BS on you now.

I just searched every one of Keepem's posts in this thread, and he NEVER said what I quoted you above on.

It is very hard for you to make your point while you are caught in a LIE.

I found these to quotes by Keepem, and according to the CBI they are correct:

"Do you still not realize there is 24 TRILLION dinar OUTSIDE the banks??"

"With a little over 24 trillion dinar outside the banks, is it that hard to believe that there is plenty of dinar to go around??"

Again, you misquoted Keepem, and lied about what he said.

I think somebody owes Keepem an apology. :o

So, is my thinking correct here? If they do go ahead and RD the currency are the IQD in my WARKA account protected. Seems like they would be as they are not tied to any particular denomination. I'm thinking about wiring a few more dollars in there today with the hopes of it getting into the account before the CBI moves. My last wire only took two days!

No. In a 1000:1 RD (three zero lop), your bank account will be divided by 1000. It will still be worth exactly what it was before the RD.

But you will have the benefit of not paying a dealer what is sure to be an outrageous fee for cashing out or exchanging your old dinar.

• Upvote 1

I'll call BS on you now.

I just searched every one of Keepem's posts in this thread, and he NEVER said what I quoted you above on.

It is very hard for you to make your point while you are caught in a LIE.

I found these to quotes by Keepem, and according to the CBI they are correct:

"Do you still not realize there is 24 TRILLION dinar OUTSIDE the banks??"

"With a little over 24 trillion dinar outside the banks, is it that hard to believe that there is plenty of dinar to go around??"

Again, you misquoted Keepem, and lied about what he said.

I think somebody owes Keepem an apology. :o

Oh wow, 24 and not 27? Ok I'll let you have that one, so it's 4-1 still. "Again I misquoted?" I see one that you present, so you just lied...nananana my dads bigger than your dad. What a Maroon..

If I had time such as you do maybe I could bump up the score even more....but na, some people have a life outside the forums. Maybe you should try it and get your head out of the LOP hole. Surprised you researched Keepm's without getting his name right. Now get kid.

Edited by Candinar

I did debunk you at least 4 times, and none were to do with Dinar. They were to do with your bullshat and lies you claimed to be truth as you like to spin things around to make it look like your a genius or something which is a joke.

You can keep on spewing your crap all you want, but your a lost cause. When I saw you post that there is 27 trillion dinar "outside" Iraq I knew you were getting flustered.

Tell you what all superior being that you are, after the RV in the coming days I will take your challenge and debate you on my turf, a radio show I have been doing for 3 years. If your such an intelligent debater you will love coming on and it will be fun, I promise. It isn't any huge show, just a few thousand followers and we can debate anything you want.

Love how you claim I get upset or angry...lol. If you knew anything about being awake, you would know that nothing is further from the truth, being awake is a new level of consciousness and that includes a zero stress level and a new found outlook on life. Your problem is common, your Pineal gland has been sealed and that limits your ability to access your third eye which can only be obtained through awakening and conditioning over a long period of time.

So when you claim I am "upset", I am actually laughing at your limited ability to see what is in front of your face.

Again, last post in this forum...if you can somehow present yourself in a mature manner and elevate your conversation ability to a grown up level I may answer anything you don't understand about YOUR LOP theory having little or no chance of occurring. But that happening is as unlikely as the LOP happening.

Muppet, this new awareness sounds so inviting...not.

Kinda like reverse Buddhism for bipolar people is it? You sound anything BUT calm, cool and collected.

Another radio host with a god complex?

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Muppet, this new awareness sounds so inviting...not.

Kinda like reverse Buddhism for bipolar people is it? You sound anything BUT calm, cool and collected.

Another radio host with a god complex?

Stay asleep like a good little soldier...you have nothing to offer. As you were.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do they teach 'How to turn everyone against you' at these passive aggressive classes you attend?

Oh, maybe that's why I am +335? Give it up dipshat, there are only 2 and both are the LOP kids...why?.. do you want in on their gang?

If not then take a hike because as it looks...nobody asked you. GFY

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, you are executive officer of a multi-billion dollar corporation (Shell, Citibank, etc...), and you are thinking about your next big venture. Where do you invest? Why? You going to invest in a country who pays you in tp and is planning on lopping? Nah. You're going to invest in a country whose economy is on the rise, who's currency is rising in Value. Every major player in the world is vying for a piece of Iraq. Why is that? So they can see their payoff reduced by 1000%? You guys are funny. Follow the money. You might say, well they'll pay you in dollars. But, if they lop then their currency can't support enough dollars to pay you and everyone else. But, if they rv, their currency projects and supports more dollars. Simple math....if your dinar is worth a tenth of a cent you need a billion to pay me a million bucks. But, if your dinar is worth a buck, you only need a million to be able to pay me a million bucks. Now, if you lop and reduce the number of dinars, then add value of a dollar you still have the same amount of money. 27 (or whatever number you find at CBI) billion (after lop) is not enough to pay for all of the projects they have under contract, are bidding out, and still need to do. It just won't cover their budget, plus rebuilding their country. Lop (rd) is not an option.

laugh.giflaugh.gif If your a corporation looking to invest somewhere why would you be worried about their currency?? Your still charging them as much as you would charge your own people in your own country.....your just getting the equivalent in dinar.....your not getting paid any less.....I bet you didnt realize that RD occur when countries economies stabilize and it actually a good sign of the emerging economy.....a RD is not all bad.....you should read up on it some more since you seem to be a little confused.....you do know that when the rate was around 3 bucks they only had around 25 billion dinar in circulation?? Are you forgetting about electronic currency too? Thats what these foriegn investors would probly getting paid from and it might not even be dinar.....even if they RV they dont have enough to pay for crap cause they cant back it either, the CBIs reserves are at a point to where they cannot back anything more then the exchange rate it is at now....1170

The inflated money supply has to be fixed......and the way countries do that is by redenominating.....

• Downvote 2

I don't like visiting the LOP section even though I have ears I do not support it ... Please keep this topic respectful and productive so I don't have to visit it again from reported postings.

Si Senor!!! biggrin.gif I am doing my best!!

So, how much will be added to their reserves when DFI funds are released? How about Asset Monetization? Do the math young man, and like munsch says, keep it respectful.

Was I disrespectful to you?? Didnt think so.....

Anyways, back to the topic.....Im not denying that the reserves can be improved.....but there is no guarantee even with the DFI and frozen assets being released, that there is a huge chunk going straight to the reserves....we have no idea what kind of plans they have....it could almost entirely go to rebuilding the rest of the country....and building up the parts that have been good for sometime.....infrastructure is very important to have for the levels they are trying to reach in the global economy.....we dont know how much of that money will be claimed against from other countries....so we really cant say anything yet about that money....do we even know exactly how much is in the DFI?? There have been so many rediculous numbers around I cant even begin to think about a straight answer.....bottom line is right now, at this point in time....they cannot sufficiently back any rise in the value of the dinar because the money is inflated.....to combat the after affects of high inflation, countries redenominate......Iraqs money supply is way too high period.....it has to be reduced even if they get the DFI funds and such....

• Downvote 2

So, how much will be added to their reserves when DFI funds are released? How about Asset Monetization? Do the math young man, and like munsch says, keep it respectful.

Like Keep mention, we don't really know exactly how much is in the DFI at this time. In regards to asset monetization, I hope you are not referring to monetizing their oil supply. If so, the problem I see with that is that the oil is not the property of the CBI, at least nothing I have ever read (other than chat room posts) shows that it is their intent or even their right to do so. Also, if monetizing their oil supply was a possibility, I am curious why a nation like Venezuela, or any other oil producing nation that is hurting financially, would not have already performed such a move.

Like Keep mention, we don't really know exactly how much is in the DFI at this time. In regards to asset monetization, I hope you are not referring to monetizing their oil supply. If so, the problem I see with that is that the oil is not the property of the CBI, at least nothing I have ever read (other than chat room posts) shows that it is their intent or even their right to do so. Also, if monetizing their oil supply was a possibility, I am curious why a nation like Venezuela, or any other oil producing nation that is hurting financially, would not have already performed such a move.

You bring up a good point!! Not to mention I thought the oil belonged to the people of Iraq?? They should be getting a cut off profits from the oil drilling.....Isent that what Kuwait does?? I was talking about the frozen assets part of this equation to someone and they believed that could play in affect to the reserves but thats still nothing like a guarantee.....

• Downvote 1

as told in many forums and by many upper officials that iraq can not afford to lop

BCB, I sure hope you're right. I was hoping not having to HAVE work again. If it does, I coming away with pocket change, all be it a meduim pocket, never the less change! GO RV!!!!

Economic minds greater than ours have studied this for as long as or longer than we have, and they say rv .86 to1.30. Refer to IMF docs from last week. Can't recall where I saw it. Quit saving stuff two years ago. Munsch may have been referring to your insinuating candinar is *** by saying breitling is his boyfriend. Wasn't me that snitched you off. You will find me to be a big boy, and seldom confused. As for what Iraq owes other countries....pffffttt! Algeria joined the ranks of nations dropping their debt today, heck, yesterday now. You owe me 6 mil, but I can make 100 mil investing in your infrastructure....forget about it! What's a coupla mil between friends?

Yea everyone always wants to talk about the positives, never want to speak about the other side of the coin.....while alot say what they could afford to sustain, no one has an answer for the inflated money supply.....which by far is the only thing that can hold up a straight RV.....its part of the reason why the dinar has been so low for decades.....simply switching out large denoms for small doesnt reduce the money supply....still leaves an inflated amount.....even with fractional banking, Iraq would need somewhere in the ball park of 6 trillion dollars in reserves to back their currency at a revalue of 1 to 1......thats just redonkulous....not to mention it would give them more physical cash then practically every country in the world combined and they only have 30 million people......not going to happen......

Without monetizing oil Iraq is going to have assets beyond .86. They have the finest gold in the world in their gold mines. And by the way, what are their gold reserves? Their workforce is among the highest educated in the world. Before the Gulf wars they were the leading exporter of dates worldwide. Their ag section is huge. There are also several other minerals and ores that are extracted.Take a quick look at Kurdistan. Without oil money for the last umpteen years they are the jewel of the region. Why is that? I'll tell you why...the Iraqi people can take a dime and make a dollar. They are industrious and hardworking people. I know several and they all live in nicer houses than me. And each and everyone of them says no lop. 1-2-1. You sit in a room and study, read and meditate about this. Good for you. But, I'll take an Iraqi's opinion over yours anyday of the week and twice on Sunday. There are numerous well educated people who concur that an rv is imminent. Just you and a few of your followers who cry wolf. My take after due diligence and being open to all possibilities....Ministers and Parliament will shoot down any advance to redominate the currency. Just like you and me, they want to get paid. They also want their people to get paid, and they want to live like people in Kuwait, Dubai, etc....prosperous and peaceful. The fly in the ointment, imo is Maliki. Continued refusal to appoint ministers to the three positions regarding everyone in the country who legally carries a gun concerns me that he may want to be another dictator. But, that's a whole new subject.

Not just me and I dont have any followers thank you, just ones that also understand what a possibility it is that there is going to be a redenomination like they have been telling us the past couple years.....Im not sitting here calling a LOP....why is it that anyone that discusses any possibilities other then a straight up RV is labeled as a negative lopster?/ Thats the dumbest think I hear across these boards......Its not what we want, and its not what we are calling for.....we are all here for the same reason if some of these people would take the time to use a little common sense.....

It just gets boring hearing GO RV every freakin thread.....how can you have an intelligent discussion on that?? Or on the rumors that fly like crazy?? While everyone is dreaming of unicorns and rainbows, there are actually some very educational discussions that go on in the lop section because the people invovled are all thinking outside the box.....

Well it sure seems all Iraqis have different opinions about whats going to happen.......because not all of them are screaming its not going to lop.....just FYI.....no one is sure whats going to happen....hopefully the plan does get shot down in parliment, but what if it doesnt? Are you prepared for that?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

• 1 month later...

I just joined this board today and had been reading these posts for a couple of days. Here are my thoughts and questions however misinformed they may be.

If the zeros are dropped , i read in previous replies that not only would the higher bills be subject to change but also electronic bank accounts would also lose three zeros, wouldn't that then mean that the lower currencies would also drop by the same margin? or some money will be changed but not others? if all the dinar drop in value by three zero's how is the purchasing power going to rise?

Next if the zero's are dropped and then the RV happens wouldn't all this basically come to a wash anyway without people losing money seeing as how the us dollar is 1100+ to the dinar? and that is if the rv goes to 1:1

am i not correct?

I just joined this board today and had been reading these posts for a couple of days. Here are my thoughts and questions however misinformed they may be.

If the zeros are dropped , i read in previous replies that not only would the higher bills be subject to change but also electronic bank accounts would also lose three zeros, wouldn't that then mean that the lower currencies would also drop by the same margin? or some money will be changed but not others? if all the dinar drop in value by three zero's how is the purchasing power going to rise?

Next if the zero's are dropped and then the RV happens wouldn't all this basically come to a wash anyway without people losing money seeing as how the us dollar is 1100+ to the dinar? and that is if the rv goes to 1:1

am i not correct?

If a redenomination happens, many people will end up not making back all that they have put into the dinar. The added costs of dealer pricing shipping and fees to exchange back to USD would, for many people, cause this to be a loss overall. Those that have held dinar for several years, like when it was 2000 IQD to the dollar, would be in a better position in that scenario than those that purchased at 1170.

If a redenomination happens and there is an RV to the currency set that we hold, then it opens up the possibility for a profit even for those that have only held the dinar for a short period of time, depending on what the rate goes to.

Iraq didn't get into this situation in one night, and IF they choose redenomination it is simply one step in the process of increasing the purchasing power of their currency. While the move itself would be neutral in value, it would allow for higher jumps in value as their foreign reserves increased.

Right now if they increase their foreign reserves by $6 billion USD, that value gets spread over close to 60 trillion dinar (according to CBI financials). In that case each dinar could only go up by like a 1/10,000th of a cent.

If they redenominate and had that same increase in foreign reserves, it would only be spread over 60 billion dinar and each dinar could go up by 10 cents.

If they do what has never happened before and RV to 100's to 1,000's of times the current rate, then all the above is a moot point.

If a redenomination happens, many people will end up not making back all that they have put into the dinar. The added costs of dealer pricing shipping and fees to exchange back to USD would, for many people, cause this to be a loss overall. Those that have held dinar for several years, like when it was 2000 IQD to the dollar, would be in a better position in that scenario than those that purchased at 1170.

If a redenomination happens and there is an RV to the currency set that we hold, then it opens up the possibility for a profit even for those that have only held the dinar for a short period of time, depending on what the rate goes to.

Iraq didn't get into this situation in one night, and IF they choose redenomination it is simply one step in the process of increasing the purchasing power of their currency. While the move itself would be neutral in value, it would allow for higher jumps in value as their foreign reserves increased.

Right now if they increase their foreign reserves by $6 billion USD, that value gets spread over close to 60 trillion dinar (according to CBI financials). In that case each dinar could only go up by like a 1/10,000th of a cent.

If they redenominate and had that same increase in foreign reserves, it would only be spread over 60 billion dinar and each dinar could go up by 10 cents.

If they do what has never happened before and RV to 100's to 1,000's of times the current rate, then all the above is a moot point.

Iraq can also decide during the redenomination that they will not accept any currency outside of Iraq. I am fairly certain this is what happened with Ghana! It is a possibility!

Iraq can also decide during the redenomination that they will not accept any currency outside of Iraq. I am fairly certain this is what happened with Ghana! It is a possibility!

Unfortunately it is a possibility.....there have been other countries that did the same.....I believe for one Russia did the same....didn't allow any exchange outside the country.....so if this is the case, then why would any country be holding massive amounts of dinar on a chance that they would end up with some wallpaper?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Unfortunately it is a possibility.....there have been other countries that did the same.....I believe for one Russia did the same....didn't allow any exchange outside the country.....so if this is the case, then why would any country be holding massive amounts of dinar on a chance that they would end up with some wallpaper?

Just another reason to consider this a high-risk investment.

It sucks when you think of all the possible negative scenarios that would maybe play-out.

Would the CBI play the scenario, excluding foreign countries? Maybe, but, would they really wish to show the world they're willing to bite the hand that feeds them?

I think when they switched from old regime to the current IQD - they shut down borders wich prevented many people the possibility of an exchange...

We need pessimistics to counter the optimistics... Or grounded people to counter pumpers & dumpers. Reality is? Too many possible scenarios could potentially play out.

One day I'll feel this will pop high, another day I'll feel this will R/D and I may lose it all. Definitely a roller-coaster ride.

• Upvote 1

Sir Keepalot-"redonkulous" - lol

Hey that word is trademarked! You need my permission to use that! LOL

Just another reason to consider this a high-risk investment.

It sucks when you think of all the possible negative scenarios that would maybe play-out.

Would the CBI play the scenario, excluding foreign countries? Maybe, but, would they really wish to show the world they're willing to bite the hand that feeds them?

I think when they switched from old regime to the current IQD - they shut down borders wich prevented many people the possibility of an exchange...

We need pessimistics to counter the optimistics... Or grounded people to counter pumpers & dumpers. Reality is? Too many possible scenarios could potentially play out.

One day I'll feel this will pop high, another day I'll feel this will R/D and I may lose it all. Definitely a roller-coaster ride.

That is true....big question is if they will do that despite the help they receive from the outside world

• Downvote 3

That is true....big question is if they will do that despite the help they receive from the outside world

Who knows, right?? I think they have too much in circulation outside their country to try that.... A lot of people would be burned...

And in doing this method, would require a shut-down of borders, heightened security, and also basically an exchange within a very very short-time span.

Long-story short: I don't see it a feasible threat

I would love to know why so much exists outside their nation. We may not know exact figures, but the #s have to be substantial.

This is one reason I think some of these notes will never reaslistically make it back to the CBI.

Now, will that be for good reasons (for us) or bad reasons (for us)......

I think.... In theory....

If a central bank of a foreign country held a currency, such as IQD, and the value increased - this would lead to their foreign assets increasing (value-wise)

This would help stabilize their own currency & also allow the ability to lend.

Or, if they are attempting to abide by the policies required by Basel 3 to increase their cash reserves, a sudden increase would allow them to print more currency.

If banks were required to increase their reserves, that in a sense, removes money from circulation... And with the current market conditions, would you think that is a good thing?

But, this is all theory...

And to be complete basel 3 compliant, we are looking out to 2018... So that drop-dead date is way out there.

HaHa, sorry my bad. I'll send ya Snap On Tool gift cert in lieu of cash if thats ok-lol