Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Talk Again

~Doc~

laugh.giflaugh.gif I didnt think I was asking too much from him.....it was just easy as hell picking apart what he said and when I asked for an explanation on his views it was like he was scared of speaking out and being embarressed.....but then insisted on saying I was debunked and then resumed with personal attacks since he knew his comments coming out of his mouth were about as good as okie is at predicting the RV laugh.gif Keepmwlknfny-1 Candinar-0 laugh.gif

Ahh he is upset and frustrated, poor little lop boy. Again you lie...debunked 5 times now. You are the only one who came in and started personal attacks and I proved it. Do I need to again? Give your head a shake, and enjoy your new site. My theory that I already posted at least once for you is an opinion, but very similar to what Scooter posted (you know that guy you said was your best friend) and included no LOP. So you can't disprove it as it is an opinion and maybe you need to get out more, you are two faced period.

Maybe look at Scooter's theory and get some education about world currency...no just GFY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ahh he is upset and frustrated, poor little lop boy. Again you lie...debunked 5 times now. You are the only one who came in and started personal attacks and I proved it. Do I need to again? Give your head a shake, and enjoy your new site. My theory that I already posted at least once for you is an opinion, but very similar to what Scooter posted (you know that guy you said was your best friend) and included no LOP. So you can't disprove it as it is an opinion and maybe you need to get out more, you are two faced period.

Maybe look at Scooter's theory and get some education about world currency...no just GFY.

So in short, you can't back up or even explain how you come to your views? Or is it that you just won't because ill shoot holes through it like swiss cheese? Hahahaha its ok.....just thought with the amount of research you said you have done that you could have a reason why you come to the conclusions you do but its sounding more and more like you just riding on the words of others with no real understanding....its all good....LOL.....all you can do is resort to insults so I know we have reached the limit of your mental capacity on the subjects....and FYI I don't have a new site, just another to visit that some people asked me to join and also how is having a diff opinion on certain things being two faced? We don't share the same brain you know.....yea he is a buddy of mine but that doesn't mean we have to share all the same thoughts....that's pretty ignorant....he feels there won't be a lop.....I feel there is a possibility still....what's ur point? When your ready to have some intelligent discussion like the others on this thread, you know where to find me!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

hmmm....could be...certainly sounds reasonable.

NOBODY is going to turn 1K into 3 ++ MILLION on this....however turning 1k into 3k is not a bad return ....... ;)

You and the OP have no idea what your talking about. Nobody... and I mean nobody got into this investment to wait 2, 3 or in some cases 8 years to make a smali, insignificant profit. It just insn't going to work out that way!

Hang on folks. These LOPSTERS, and there's hundreds of them on here just like to inflict harm on others. It will all be over soon and we can go on our merry way with a big pocket full of cash. Even you Slade, (mouthpiece) will be happy!!

And actually candinar if you read through. That post by one member who asked me to stay off the forums for a bit, damn near everyone of them said they liked to hear my views and opinions on what's going on.....funny how you take that as meaning the whole site spoke for me to leave....no wonder your so confused about your own thoughts and vikews....I won't hate you for it though I promise.....later buddy! :-)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So in short, you can't back up or even explain how you come to your views? Or is it that you just won't because ill shoot holes through it like swiss cheese? Hahahaha its ok.....just thought with the amount of research you said you have done that you could have a reason why you come to the conclusions you do but its sounding more and more like you just riding on the words of others with no real understanding....its all good....LOL.....all you can do is resort to insults so I know we have reached the limit of your mental capacity on the subjects....and FYI I don't have a new site, just another to visit that some people asked me to join and also how is having a diff opinion on certain things being two faced? We don't share the same brain you know.....yea he is a buddy of mine but that doesn't mean we have to share all the same thoughts....that's pretty ignorant....he feels there won't be a lop.....I feel there is a possibility still....what's ur point? When your ready to have some intelligent discussion like the others on this thread, you know where to find me!

I already explained how I came to my views and all you could do was throw insults because I mentioned Scooter and Breitling (who have the same views) so unlike you, I would rather not "keep" coming into every chat I see posted and spew out the same old idiot LOP theory, which it is.

Now again you take that two faced comment and change it all around so you make yourself look good...do I need to keep debunking you?

You claimed a year ago that it was going to RV (when Iraq was in Chapter 7 and had no government, were no where close to being in the WTO....etc) so I have no idea how anyone could think such nonsense and then your flip your theory to the LOP crap and that is what I meant by 2 faced....so stop lying kid.

PS- the pic is my last order which was all small denom's 50-25-500 with a few 1000's, I was told they aren't seeing many 25K anymore and orders now take up to 4 weeks and it used to take 3 days. Not to mention I still pay just under 100/1000 Dinars big or small. I didn't see your reasoning for most banks stopping the sales of Dinar recently as well as some dealers, the only ones selling now are selling recycled bills from people here selling their Dinar, and dealers still buy it back cheaper then resell it so they are still making a huge profit. You also claim there are 25K notes all over Iraq but most people in Iraq have no money what so ever..read up on it. Nobody is claiming that all bills have been "lifted": in Iraq yet as it is ongoing and going to take a while, some Iraqi's might try to hold onto some as what was said here in the Email from Ben when he thought he had seen some new small bills, when in fact it was the 50 and 250's etc which are being spotted more over there. They are internal, we are external and we will have no problems with our 25K, as they have to honor it as the currency it is. That is why they stated they had to study the process...a LOP would take a stroke of a pen and done, they don't need to study that.

Good to see your friends invited you to their temporary site...but I'm sure everyone knew you'd be back here as the LOP King.

• Upvote 2

You and the OP have no idea what your talking about. Nobody... and I mean nobody got into this investment to wait 2, 3 or in some cases 8 years to make a smali, insignificant profit. It just insn't going to work out that way!

Hang on folks. These LOPSTERS, and there's hundreds of them on here just like to inflict harm on others. It will all be over soon and we can go on our merry way with a big pocket full of cash. Even you Slade, (mouthpiece) will be happy!!

Wow, I'm impressed !

Keep, R U feelin' it 2?

And actually candinar if you read through. That post by one member who asked me to stay off the forums for a bit, damn near everyone of them said they liked to hear my views and opinions on what's going on.....funny how you take that as meaning the whole site spoke for me to leave....no wonder your so confused about your own thoughts and vikews....I won't hate you for it though I promise.....later buddy! :-)

Ok we bow to your fame and knowledge. Again I never said "the whole site" but you did get some bashes...but really, ask me if I care.

• Upvote 2

I'll give you this much, you're likely to be 100% correct that no one got into this with the thought of making a small profit. In approximately 6 weeks, it will be 7 years since I bought my first dinar.

What we are doing is SPECULATING on a currency, NOT investing......

What Does Speculation Mean?

The process of selecting investments with higher risk in order to profit from an anticipated price movement.

Investopedia explains Speculation

Speculation should not be considered purely a form of gambling, as speculators do (should) make an informed decision before choosing to acquire the additional risks. Additionally, speculation cannot be categorized as a traditional investment because the acquired risk is higher than average.

More sophisticated investors will also use a hedging strategy in combination with their speculative investment in order to limit potential losses.

I still hold dinar today, and naturally, I would love to make millions on this venture, but I cannot ignore the other possibilities.

You call those of us who say it could lop are being "harmful". How? Perhaps we might even be doing some people a real service by stopping them from spending more than they should on dinar after reading some "guru's" misconstrued interpretation of a news article....have you ever considered that?

I don't profess to know the final outcome, but I like to think I am smart enough to realize there are other possibilities besides becoming an overnight millionaire.

Peace and good luck to all.

Edited by MrFnHappy

I'll give you this much, you're likely to be 100% that no one got into this with the thought of making a small profit. In approximately 6 weeks, it will be 7 years since I bought my first dinar.

What the majority of you are doing is SPECULATING on a currency, NOT investing......

I still hold dinar today, and naturally, I would love to make millions on this venture, but I cannot ignore the other possibilities.

You call those of us who say it could lop are being "harmful". How? Perhaps we might even be doing some people a real service by stopping them from spending more than they should on dinar after reading some "guru's" misconstrued interpretation of a news article....have you ever considered that?

I don't profess to know the final outcome, but I like to think I am smart enough to realize there are other possibilities besides becoming an overnight millionaire.

Peace and good luck to all.

This is nothing to do with Lopsters being harmful, as most people here do believe in what they have invested in and can make their own minds up. I am also sure most here understand the different possibilities that may or may not happen with the Dinar.

The only beef some have is the persistent repetitive posting about a LOP that the above mentioned "keeps" on posting. When a forum is discussing the possible RV they don't need to hear the same spew that has been posted at least 100 times if not more, it does get annoying. But it seems to be a problem with that individual, and if you say anything about it to him he then attacks with childish insults or some other reference to a sexual preference which is just immature period.But maybe these couple of other little Loppers that seem to follow him and attack with idiotic insults are persuading him to be just like them.

I do believe most here are optimistic on the Dinar and having a positive attitude pays off much more often than a negative one. Ask any Billionaire if they are positive....lol.

I already explained how I came to my views and all you could do was throw insults because I mentioned Scooter and Breitling (who have the same views) so unlike you, I would rather not "keep" coming into every chat I see posted and spew out the same old idiot LOP theory, which it is.

Now again you take that two faced comment and change it all around so you make yourself look good...do I need to keep debunking you?

You claimed a year ago that it was going to RV (when Iraq was in Chapter 7 and had no government, were no where close to being in the WTO....etc) so I have no idea how anyone could think such nonsense and then your flip your theory to the LOP crap and that is what I meant by 2 faced....so stop lying kid.

PS- the pic is my last order which was all small denom's 50-25-500 with a few 1000's, I was told they aren't seeing many 25K anymore and orders now take up to 4 weeks and it used to take 3 days. Not to mention I still pay just under 100/1000 Dinars big or small. I didn't see your reasoning for most banks stopping the sales of Dinar recently as well as some dealers, the only ones selling now are selling recycled bills from people here selling their Dinar, and dealers still buy it back cheaper then resell it so they are still making a huge profit. You also claim there are 25K notes all over Iraq but most people in Iraq have no money what so ever..read up on it. Nobody is claiming that all bills have been "lifted": in Iraq yet as it is ongoing and going to take a while, some Iraqi's might try to hold onto some as what was said here in the Email from Ben when he thought he had seen some new small bills, when in fact it was the 50 and 250's etc which are being spotted more over there. They are internal, we are external and we will have no problems with our 25K, as they have to honor it as the currency it is. That is why they stated they had to study the process...a LOP would take a stroke of a pen and done, they don't need to study that.

Good to see your friends invited you to their temporary site...but I'm sure everyone knew you'd be back here as the LOP King.

You havent explained to me why they wont redenominate.....you havent explained to me why you think they have been lifting dinar out of the marketplace (and dont say no one is claiming they are being lifted because thats exactly what you said and thats exactly what ALOT of the gurus keep repeating over and over)......at least any credible reasons.....its funny you keep saying you keep debunking me but yet havent proved anything I have said in this thread is wrong......is debunked some new slang your using now for "I have nothing else to say or debate about because Im not even sure why I think the things I do?" laugh.gif I mean actually you dont even have to try and explain why they have been lifting/removing the bigger bills because its pretty obvious they arent....the financials pretty much shut you down on that one....that and the many people on the ground over there that have repeatedly shared the bigger bills are everywhere (not to mention they are required for anyone to survive and purchase things in everyday life) You think all the citizens are running around with bags of 50's and 250's just to go shopping? laugh.gif Do you realize how inflated their currency is or do you keep neglecting that fact?? You say the banks cant get bigger bills, and the dealers cant get big bills so where in the heck do you think they are?? Stuffed under mickey mouse's bed?? Do you still not realize there is 24 TRILLION dinar OUTSIDE the banks??

Please just explain to me why they cant redenominate so that we can discuss that openly......dont be shy......and FYI a redenomination doesnt take a stroke of the pen laugh.gif It takes just as much planning as revaluing the currency in their position.....

Do you realize that banks do not keep foreign currency for people to buy massive amounts for speculation?? Not to mention there are only certain locations that are considered foreign currency depts or branches?? Individual branches dont carry hundreds of millions of dollars in other currencies.....only certain branches hold them and alot of times they have to order it from another part of the country......you wanna know why some banks stopped selling it? BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE COMING IN OVER AND OVER AND OVER BUYING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DINAR FOR SPECULATIVE REASONS.....banks exchange currencies mainly for traveling purposes....thats why alot of branches, unless you can prove you are in the military, will not sell you dinar.....You base your claim off your individual experience with your bank and just accept that means there is a shortage of big bills.....the banks dont even really control exactly what denominations they get you know.....

How many people on the ground over there need to post there is no shortage in larger bills before you believe them over the gurus?? laugh.gif So back to the discussion, why cant they RD?? I just want to hear YOUR thoughts on why they cant or wont......thats all Im asking...its quite easy.....You act as if I say that its their only choice and the only thing that will happen....if you listened correctly, I keep using the term "possibility" because thats what it is...this is no guarantee....and they have to deal with the inflated money supply from the years of hyperinflation before they can move forward....and as of TODAY, they cannot support and back their money supply with a RV.....can that change?? Of course.....but so far nothing has happened to put them into a position of raising the value of their currency.....

.....your turn...... laugh.gif

This is nothing to do with Lopsters being harmful, as most people here do believe in what they have invested in and can make their own minds up. I am also sure most here understand the different possibilities that may or may not happen with the Dinar.

The only beef some have is the persistent repetitive posting about a LOP that the above mentioned "keeps" on posting. When a forum is discussing the possible RV they don't need to hear the same spew that has been posted at least 100 times if not more, it does get annoying. But it seems to be a problem with that individual, and if you say anything about it to him he then attacks with childish insults or some other reference to a sexual preference which is just immature period.But maybe these couple of other little Loppers that seem to follow him and attack with idiotic insults are persuading him to be just like them.

I do believe most here are optimistic on the Dinar and having a positive attitude pays off much more often than a negative one. Ask any Billionaire if they are positive....lol.

laugh.gif Talking about a possible redenomination is no different then hearing the same ol GO RV off every thread....there is no discussion invovled....just talk of what they plan on buying and repeating over and over about having their fingers crossed and praying.....its no different then people discussing the other side.....hell the conversations about the other possibilities are way more informative then trying to talk about a freakin 5 dollar rv rumor.....

Go back in this thread and read the first post I made, which was a question to you, and then read your response to my question.....hahahaha I didnt attack you.....and I dont attack other people that have different opinions....its how you come across to me and what you say to me that will get you the response you deserve....

• Downvote 2

Reading that it proves your IQ is about the same as a brick, so you have been debunked again.. Everything you said is a lie and it can be proven, just go back and show me where I have said $3.00 for a rate. You two are both of low intelligence and can LOP yourself all you want. Provide one example of a country that rd/rv'ed that was similar to Iraq. You can't and have been debunked by many here, that is why you should just leave with your buddies and go play there.The people spoke and wanted Keep gone and so he should be, you both have done nothing but spew your idiotic LOP talk with Zero proof when you both have no clue what is going on in your own country.

Do you need proof of fluoride? Are you that lame? Hitler used it for a reason and your proof it works. But your superior to other humans and it doesn't effect you...what a joke.

Global bankers out to get you? Your nothing to them period,your just dust. As for you tube, I've been on it for about 3 years, so let me know what these so called "conspiracies" you spew of are. We don't follow anything that we can't back up with fact, but you won't because you can't..period. Best to stay in your little lop world where you think your smart.

Like I said before I have been doing this since the early 90's and have put punks like you two in their place with proof for over 20 years, so if your man enough then man up and try to debunk something with proof, otherwise your posts are useless. There is your big challenge Keepm and Dinarck....show us your knowledge and I don't mean the dumb LOP conspiracy you spew of. Can't wait to see this pathetic response from either one. If they got the nads. Doubt it.

Wait........what? You want us to provide proof of a LOP while you constanly spout off that Iraq is going to RV overnight because the global bankers are behind it. Another conspiracy. From you? Shocker. Well, how much more proof do you need other the Shabs saying so or the countless articles saying so or maybe the one from today saying they will lop by the end of June? Is that one proof enough for ya? O wait. That is a conspiracy huh? All smoke from the NWO, global elite huh? That way everyone will sell their dinars within 10 days and we will all still be slaves. Maybe the fluoride is making them LOP. Maybe your just pi$$ed off because you are waking up to reality and finally figuring out that your hero not-so-Breitling hasn't a clue what he is talking about. Go ahead with another long winded speel about how you are great and we are slaves and you are prepped and we are doomed but it makes no difference. Keep patting yourself on the back for bringing nothing worth reading.

Wait........what? You want us to provide proof of a LOP while you constanly spout off that Iraq is going to RV overnight because the global bankers are behind it. Another conspiracy. From you? Shocker. Well, how much more proof do you need other the Shabs saying so or the countless articles saying so or maybe the one from today saying they will lop by the end of June? Is that one proof enough for ya? O wait. That is a conspiracy huh? All smoke from the NWO, global elite huh? That way everyone will sell their dinars within 10 days and we will all still be slaves. Maybe the fluoride is making them LOP. Maybe your just pi$$ed off because you are waking up to reality and finally figuring out that your hero not-so-Breitling hasn't a clue what he is talking about. Go ahead with another long winded speel about how you are great and we are slaves and you are prepped and we are doomed but it makes no difference. Keep patting yourself on the back for bringing nothing worth reading.

Your not worth the time so one more, just look at the garbage you come back with...there is no article on a LOP period, they are "lifting" the 3 zeros in Iraq or in country only, if you knew how to read you would see that. I am not worried but you obviously are, so sell your dinars and get a life. You are the reason the powers that be don't want the average sheep to have Dinars...it is for mature people that can handle money.

You keep going on and on and on and on about how fluoride is good for you, there is no NWO..it is a conspiracy theory, it is bad to be prepped and everyone is doomed and the world is going to end, but you NEVER back it up with any kind of proof and that is the same as the rest of the bullshat you spew out of your pathetic mouth.

The difference is I can provide facts for anything I say is fact and that makes the difference between you and I. If your a real man then bring the facts out or STFU for good.

So speaking of waking up to reality, I did that decades ago and you on the other hand are just a frustrated little man with no backbone or confidence.

Your not worth the time so one more, just look at the garbage you come back with...there is no article on a LOP period, they are "lifting" the 3 zeros in Iraq or in country only, if you knew how to read you would see that. I am not worried but you obviously are, so sell your dinars and get a life. You are the reason the powers that be don't want the average sheep to have Dinars...it is for mature people that can handle money.

You keep going on and on and on and on about how fluoride is good for you, there is no NWO..it is a conspiracy theory, it is bad to be prepped and everyone is doomed and the world is going to end, but you NEVER back it up with any kind of proof and that is the same as the rest of the bullshat you spew out of your pathetic mouth.

The difference is I can provide facts for anything I say is fact and that makes the difference between you and I. If your a real man then bring the facts out or STFU for good.

So speaking of waking up to reality, I did that decades ago and you on the other hand are just a frustrated little man with no backbone or confidence.

Are you even serious? So tell me how thats gonna work. Im sure Brietling has educated you on the subject. So they are going to LOP in Iraq and pay all of us out trillions? Yeah, real bright. I am sure Brietling is happy to have such gullible followers. It helps when they are too brainwashed to even question.

Redenominations which you know nothing about dont work that way. And yes they did come out with a LOP article yesterday were Shabs said they would remove the zeros within ten days. O but not-so-Breitling says they are removing the large bills from circulation which is what they mean by removing zeros. Haha. Well they better get busy. They only have ten days left.

Everyone of these articles are the same. Remove three zeros and alot including the most recent say the exchange rate will not be affected. Now for those of us who dont need not-so-Breitling to do our thinking for us that means redenomination. Sorry you are too blinded by overnight millionareism to see what is going on right in front of your face. Dont worry though, not-so-Breitling says its not gonna LOP so you are safe. Iraq will pay out 10s of trillions so millions of people around the world can be rich instead of redenominating like they are saying they are doing.

Either way within 9 days now all this will be over if that article is true and you can go back to your life of being scared of your own shadow.

Are you even serious? So tell me how thats gonna work. Im sure Brietling has educated you on the subject. So they are going to LOP in Iraq and pay all of us out trillions? Yeah, real bright. I am sure Brietling is happy to have such gullible followers. It helps when they are too brainwashed to even question.

Redenominations which you know nothing about dont work that way. And yes they did come out with a LOP article yesterday were Shabs said they would remove the zeros within ten days. O but not-so-Breitling says they are removing the large bills from circulation which is what they mean by removing zeros. Haha. Well they better get busy. They only have ten days left.

Everyone of these articles are the same. Remove three zeros and alot including the most recent say the exchange rate will not be affected. Now for those of us who dont need not-so-Breitling to do our thinking for us that means redenomination. Sorry you are too blinded by overnight millionareism to see what is going on right in front of your face. Dont worry though, not-so-Breitling says its not gonna LOP so you are safe. Iraq will pay out 10s of trillions so millions of people around the world can be rich instead of redenominating like they are saying they are doing.

Either way within 9 days now all this will be over if that article is true and you can go back to your life of being scared of your own shadow.

Hey Dinarck, you have that article saved?? Would like to read that one.....

I do agree though....how much sense does it make for them to only RD in country?? Who is going to pay us full value for our bills when they arent worth that much to the CBI? LOL Thats hilarious......And who will set the RV rate for people outside the country? Are we going to have two different values for the dinar?? Or the same new value but the bills in iraq have been RD and for people outside the country we are just rich as hell?? Hahahaha come on.....really Candinar?? Did you think about that scenerio first before you typed it???

• Downvote 2

I do agree though....how much sense does it make for them to only RD in country?? Who is going to pay us full value for our bills when they arent worth that much to the CBI? LOL Thats hilarious......And who will set the RV rate for people outside the country? Are we going to have two different values for the dinar?? Or the same new value but the bills in iraq have been RD and for people outside the country we are just rich as hell?? Hahahaha come on.....really Candinar?? Did you think about that scenerio first before you typed it???

Yeah Keep, read it last nite somewhere on the site. Will try and dig it up when I get home.

That is the most idiotic post I have ever read and I have rad Keep's, so you keep mentioning Breitling for some reason so you both sound like morons. Get over it.

So basically you have invested in a currency that might make you a few hundred or thousand, and you hang out in forums because you don't work or have no life?

That right there shows your minute intelligence and I have my interpretation of my own of what will happen and I am satisfied with it, so you need to get a life and stop wasting peoples time with the same repeated crap you spew period. We bow to the IQ you have and have no need to reply to this crap any longer. So go FY and get a job.

Scared of my own shadow, again you have never once provided anything with evidence with your pathetic insults and if you want to go down the reality world I will only make you look even more stupid than you already have shown yourself to be. This investment forum is opinion only so you can't claim anything but if you like to wake up try me. Anytime little man.

Why don't the both of you just sell the Dinar you have and go become rich like the genius you both claim to be. You have been challenged. Then you can get out and get some work and a life so you don't have to post 33 times a day each about the same crap you always claim. To put it nicely, you both think it is going to LOP or RD/RV lol, then that is all we need to know. Good for you guys now take a hike and search for a life. Pathetic.

Yeah Keep, read it last nite somewhere on the site. Will try and dig it up when I get home.

"when I get home"...lol.

Here ya go Keep.

To meet with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki heads of independent bodies focused on talking about corruption and ways to fight it as He made ​​it clear that the campaign launched by Iraq against corruption has not seen like the rest of the world, stressing the success of the campaign to reduce levels of corruption in it. the Prime Minister / Nuri al-Maliki: MACON country can be mounted where crackdown on corruption, such as Iraq and the good thing of course is to show fear society has become a pariah is the supplements and an accountant all standards for that campaign succeeded when Holnaha to popular demand governmental request a procedural requirement. and between al-Maliki at the meeting continued two days ago that the numbers that refer to files stakeholders Kalnsahh and financial control over corruption cases do not represent the true number of cases or defendants in these issues. the Prime Minister / Nuri al-Maliki: We and necessary citizen to know that these figures that declare not indicate that corruption is real and it is a concern may prove to have been not proven, although No. 77 Director-General may be 10 general managers, each one has 10 cases or otherwise. Notes attendees about the corruption and ways to combat it took the space wider than the time the meeting and despite the confirmation of the heads of independent bodies rise in the number of complaints received by their organization on corruption, they argue that the problem of discrimination between cases malicious lawsuits The real remains the most prominent obstacles to fighting corruption within state institutions. Secretary of the DC / Sabir al-Issawi: Tens of thousands of complaints, particularly the Internet up Annie Avatar My question is the subject of one if the complaint was true of how we protect brought this complaint .. If the malicious and ill citizens how to protect the dignity of the employee and punish the abused and exploited the conditions written on the employee .. Algesh also seen comments about the work of the rest of the bodies that have reviewed the submitted within a percent on most notably the issue of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency, which the central bank said it will not affect all the conditions on the Iraqi economy or the exchange rate of the dinar. General Manager of the Central Bank / Shabibi: any process of change suggested becomes omitted Chi in a week or 10 days until you get used to people on every change in any doubt, but in fact is a calculation to facilitate the issue of circulation of cash, one of the foundations of monetary reform, and many passed out. session saw presentations by the heads of independent bodies which had not been completed for the rest of the bodies Offers defer to a future session complemented the presentations according to the schedule specified in the Council of Ministers for this purpose.

http://alsumaria.com...s/1-65566-.html

THANKS FRESH!!!!

Hey Candinar. Why don't you run that by Breitling so he can tell you how it means imminet RV.

Candinar are you just gonna keep avoiding my questions to you??? Do you have no rebuttal for what I'm teaching you? Or do you realize that my points carry much more weight then yours and you have nothing to back yourself and your thoughts?? I've been asking you two simple questions over and over but yet you act as if you can't see them and would rather post attacks against me and dinarck.....I didn't know that was too hard for you....we can start with easier questions if you would like....how bout spelling dinar for me....can we start off with that? NO CHEATING! HAHAHA. Fyi if we knew what was gonna happen or if we thought without a doubt that they would RD then maybe we wouldn't be around so much but anything can happen and I'm keeping an eye on anything financially related happening over there....they could slowly appreciate the value or they could rd....we are here to find out....either way considering how cheap the dinar are, its a pretty good investment....use a little common sense when you speak.....it goes along way here....ill be waiting for you to answer my questions I asked you on the previous page....if you can that is....LOL

• Downvote 2

Candinar are you just gonna keep avoiding my questions to you??? Do you have no rebuttal for what I'm teaching you? Or do you realize that my points carry much more weight then yours and you have nothing to back yourself and your thoughts?? I've been asking you two simple questions over and over but yet you act as if you can't see them and would rather post attacks against me and dinarck.....I didn't know that was too hard for you....we can start with easier questions if you would like....how bout spelling dinar for me....can we start off with that? NO CHEATING! HAHAHA. Fyi if we knew what was gonna happen or if we thought without a doubt that they would RD then maybe we wouldn't be around so much but anything can happen and I'm keeping an eye on anything financially related happening over there....they could slowly appreciate the value or they could rd....we are here to find out....either way considering how cheap the dinar are, its a pretty good investment....use a little common sense when you speak.....it goes along way here....ill be waiting for you to answer my questions I asked you on the previous page....if you can that is....LOL

I have no problem posting with others who have maturity and common sense, in fact most except you and the other LOP kid. If you read the first half of your post you might see what I'm talking about..

So I know you are hoping for an RD and I already explained my view on things and it's the same view I had long before that guy Breitling came around so I don't need to go read old posts, I stick to my game plan and remain confident. I am aware of other scenarios that may arise but I don't dwell on them, I look for any updates or other news and go on with other things. Maybe this is all new to you being so young and hopefully you come out with some knowledge, but you claim I attack you? If you want I can re-post the whole forum where you were the one who started attacking with your immature breitling boyfriend comments, then you can see when it started.

I don't have time tonight to waste doing these tough guy posts, I prefer to do it in person...and I bet the demeanor would change awfully quick. See you in the posts....RV guaranteed.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 2

Hahahaha it wouldnt matter if you were right in front of me.....I would still speak to you the same way......are you going to explain your thoughts on why you dont think the RD will happen or why it wont happen?? And why is it you think the big bills in Iraq are scarce cause the bills are being lifted or removed from the market?? This is like the 10th time ive given you the floor to back your stance and yet you still just avoid the question......its a shame you think you are so confident in what you have learned or read but are too scared to share it......I wasent aware expressing your thoughts was this hard for you.......just admit you arent sure what your talking about and Ill let it go.....just tired of people trying to call out others for being wrong but cant even speak up for themselves......its a joke.........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hahahaha it wouldnt matter if you were right in front of me.....I would still speak to you the same way......are you going to explain your thoughts on why you dont think the RD will happen or why it wont happen?? And why is it you think the big bills in Iraq are scarce cause the bills are being lifted or removed from the market?? This is like the 10th time ive given you the floor to back your stance and yet you still just avoid the question......its a shame you think you are so confident in what you have learned or read but are too scared to share it......I wasent aware expressing your thoughts was this hard for you.......just admit you arent sure what your talking about and Ill let it go.....just tired of people trying to call out others for being wrong but cant even speak up for themselves......its a joke.........

Not saying you are wrong, never did and you must stop lying. I do think your quite strange to invest in something and post LOP crap 5 times a day for a year or so.

If you spoke to me or anyone I know, in person the same way you'd get 2 words out and that's it. Then after you woke up I would ask, what was it you said?

I already posted my theory and why, so I don't need to do it here. The only joke as you say is you, if and when you grow up I may entertain you with some words...but I doubt that will be before the RV, so "keep" talking to yourself in here. Pathetic indeed.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not saying you are wrong, never did and you must stop lying. I do think your quite strange to invest in something and post LOP crap 5 times a day for a year or so.

If you spoke to me or anyone I know, in person the same way you'd get 2 words out and that's it. Then after you woke up I would ask, what was it you said?

I already posted my theory and why, so I don't need to do it here. The only joke as you say is you, if and when you grow up I may entertain you with some words...but I doubt that will be before the RV, so "keep" talking to yourself in here. Pathetic indeed.

Cause you keep saying you debunked me hahaha do you not remember?? All you do is get mad when someone calls you out on your rediculous theories and especially when they ask for an explanation....and if you go back and read all your posts you havent explained any of my questions Im still asking you.....you just keep ignoring them and getting upset like a little girl throwing a temper tantrum.....its ok Ill stop asking for your thoughts....its clear you cant have any such intellectual debate....I know to keep those kinds of discussions away from you cause they wont go anywhere.....

Here's a question for you Mr. Lopster, keepontalkinfunny, when the nid replaced the old saddam notes what was the exchange rate? Why would that be different now?

Not a lopster....I want an RV just like everyone else....please use common sense before addressing me....just because I understand both sides of the investment doesnt make me negative or a lopster....makes me educated on the investment.....get it correct.....

when the old bills were replaced with the new ones it was a 1 to 1 unless you had a swiss dinar....but at that point the exchange rate was already in the dumpster.....worse then what it is now....

Not to mention there was an excessive amount of dinar printed when saddam was in power and it just got worse and worse since 2003 and if you check the CBI financials you will see exactly what I am talking about

If they do an exchange for 1 to 1 like the first time, they will still have an inflated money supply and they still will not have any advancement in value because they cannot back it at this point in time with only 50 or so billion in reserves....

• Downvote 2

.................Go back in this thread and read the first post I made, which was a question to you, and then read your response to my question.....hahahaha I didnt attack you.....and I dont attack other people that have different opinions....its how you come across to me and what you say to me that will get you the response you deserve....

Keepm I am with u!!!!!!