Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Talk Again

~Doc~

Hi Candinar :)

I think it would be appreciated by many if you could

please learn to be able to actually discuss matters

on a thread without the need to bash and use disrespectful

language to members here who may differ from your view points.

You appear to instigate some kind of self made confrontation

no matter what the subject is. Certainly it is OK to disagree, but

does it have to end up with you giving attitude to anyone you disagree

with? When you belittle someone, it only reflects back on how you

hide behind your computer instead of actually contributing to a discussion

in a constructive manner.

It baffles me why so many think they must tear someone else down if

they do not agree. the forum is for discussion, hopefully in an adult

manner where two view points can be shared and we can all learn together.

This is not a contest, who is right and who is wrong. It is a forum where at least

some here appreciate all viewpoints, not just those they agree with. I can understand

your thoughts regarding a redenomination, and I do not know anyone that would actually

WANT that. But it is likely and it is a lesson from history. Why does learning about both

sides of this speculation have to be so contentious?

Only you can answer that. I enjoy some of your posts, but when you start mouthing about

something you do not agree with, you do not have to also tear a person apart. You have done

your research, and guys like Keep and many others have done theirs. Both are valid, but only one

will occur. History tells us what that is likely to be, and I do not want that any more than you do, and

neither does anyone I know here, even those that have taken the time to understand how a

redenomination works. We all want the same outcome, but we also must pay attention to how

other countries have handled similar periods and challenges. Is it that offensive?

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Though I appreciate your concern, you may not have read the past posts by little Keep, and how could I instigate it if I posted before he did? He just trolls around and likes to post Breitling's name in the last few posts in reference to some homoerotic fantasy he has. I don't need to deal with little kids here, I have dealt with hundreds through You Tube over the years and didn't think there would be any here. Turns out to be wrong. But you can look at the post from the other LOP guru in the previous posts and he actually came clean to his motives and his opinions which I respected. When I'm at least twice the age of Keep and have been through more than he only can dream of, I don't need homo references directed towards me, although I do have a chuckle out of his actual attitude towards life.

There are much more important events happening in this world these days and I prefer to continue in that field, people who are awake are 100 times easier to deal with and much more educated in reality.That being said I have already limited my time spent on here, posts included. If people need to hear Breitling or anything else I listen to they can go find it.

Peace from the North.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Though I appreciate your concern, you may not have read the past posts by little Keep, and how could I instigate it if I posted before he did? He just trolls around and likes to post Breitling's name in the last few posts in reference to some homoerotic fantasy he has. I don't need to deal with little kids here, I have dealt with hundreds through You Tube over the years and didn't think there would be any here. Turns out to be wrong. But you can look at the post from the other LOP guru in the previous posts and he actually came clean to his motives and his opinions which I respected. When I'm at least twice the age of Keep and have been through more than he only can dream of, I don't need homo references directed towards me, although I do have a chuckle out of his actual attitude towards life.

There are much more important events happening in this world these days and I prefer to continue in that field, people who are awake are 100 times easier to deal with and much more educated in reality.That being said I have already limited my time spent on here, posts included. If people need to hear Breitling or anything else I listen to they can go find it.

Peace from the North.

Whats with you and all the homo talk?? Ive never known anyone to use that word as much as you.....is that a hint to a phobia you might have?? Sheesh.....what does you being an old fart have to do with anything?? All I did was ask you who told you the nonsense that you posted....was that too much? Should I not question and just accept what people say?? Or did you realize that what you said just wasent true?? Instead of answering my question you were just being a meanie head laugh.gif And now your not invited to my bday party...... tongue.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Whats with you and all the homo talk?? Ive never known anyone to use that word as much as you.....is that a hint to a phobia you might have?? Sheesh.....what does you being an old fart have to do with anything?? All I did was ask you who told you the nonsense that you posted....was that too much? Should I not question and just accept what people say?? Or did you realize that what you said just wasent true?? Instead of answering my question you were just being a meanie head laugh.gif And now your not invited to my bday party...... tongue.gif

Sorry, wasn't talkin' to you. But since you "keep" dropping in I guess I have to reply. What phobia you going on about? You are the one posting boyfriend comments about Breitling more than once and maybe one day you will grow up, well lets hope.

You are free to go on and on about the LOP, I don't care as I will stick to what I believe, the glass IS half full. When you take the car out do you obsess with what might happen or do you just drive with the instincts you have and not worry that you might get t-boned at the next light. Maybe you had a hard life and find it hard to believe in something but maybe you will come around after the RV...as I told you before some posts I have seen of yours were well said but to keep on bashing someone for listening to Breitling is just taking away from your other posts. Remember there is nobody on this site that knows when and how much or RV or RD/RV, therefore everything is opinion period. Enjoy your cake.

• Upvote 3

Sorry, wasn't talkin' to you. But since you "keep" dropping in I guess I have to reply. What phobia you going on about? You are the one posting boyfriend comments about Breitling more than once and maybe one day you will grow up, well lets hope.

You are free to go on and on about the LOP, I don't care as I will stick to what I believe, the glass IS half full. When you take the car out do you obsess with what might happen or do you just drive with the instincts you have and not worry that you might get t-boned at the next light. Maybe you had a hard life and find it hard to believe in something but maybe you will come around after the RV...as I told you before some posts I have seen of yours were well said but to keep on bashing someone for listening to Breitling is just taking away from your other posts. Remember there is nobody on this site that knows when and how much or RV or RD/RV, therefore everything is opinion period. Enjoy your cake.

You were talking about me tough guy....did you expect me not to respond?? You coulda just said it directly to me.....were you frightened? laugh.gif Hahaha you got all upset cause I called Breitling your boyfriend?? WOW.....that didnt take much at all....little insecure are we?? I will never grow up, Ill be a toys r us kid for life, so deal with it gramps.....whats with all the worry wart crap?? Is that how you live?? Worrying about whats around every corner? LOL Were you sheltered as a kid? Were you not able to get out and really experience the world?? Life is too short for that nonsense.....Ive had far from a hard life actually....enjoying everyminute of it....including giving you some attention during your day, its what I like to do for the elderly....Its not really hard to bash someone when what they are saying is completely wrong....only recently did he start actually seeing reality....but some of what he says is still completely wrong, but you couldnt even catch it....most people here did, what did you miss?? You act like I want a RD....did you not think that through?? Yea I talk about it when it comes up cause alot of people are misinformed about it....so so sorry danielson for wanting to correct them.....I dont hate on other people cause they were drinking the kool-aid too long...I just try to educate....I believe in Iraq raising the value 100%....but there are two ways of doing it.....and no the RD is not harmful to Iraq, and it wont drive away foreign investment like so many want to believe....would you like me to come read you bedtime stories this weekend?? I think Im free sunday night..... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

please please post this over at PTR, I would love to see the fallout! :lol:

@keepmwlknfny You just can't shut up can you. Why do keep bringing up Breitling? I have other sources but you always fail to mention any others. Maybe you like this Breitling guy or something, but just to say it....stfu.

I saw you on the news kicking a burnt out car.

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 1

You were talking about me tough guy....did you expect me not to respond?? You coulda just said it directly to me.....were you frightened? laugh.gif Hahaha you got all upset cause I called Breitling your boyfriend?? WOW.....that didnt take much at all....little insecure are we?? I will never grow up, Ill be a toys r us kid for life, so deal with it gramps.....whats with all the worry wart crap?? Is that how you live?? Worrying about whats around every corner? LOL Were you sheltered as a kid? Were you not able to get out and really experience the world?? Life is too short for that nonsense.....Ive had far from a hard life actually....enjoying everyminute of it....including giving you some attention during your day, its what I like to do for the elderly....Its not really hard to bash someone when what they are saying is completely wrong....only recently did he start actually seeing reality....but some of what he says is still completely wrong, but you couldnt even catch it....most people here did, what did you miss?? You act like I want a RD....did you not think that through?? Yea I talk about it when it comes up cause alot of people are misinformed about it....so so sorry danielson for wanting to correct them.....I dont hate on other people cause they were drinking the kool-aid too long...I just try to educate....I believe in Iraq raising the value 100%....but there are two ways of doing it.....and no the RD is not harmful to Iraq, and it wont drive away foreign investment like so many want to believe....would you like me to come read you bedtime stories this weekend?? I think Im free sunday night..... biggrin.gif

Why don't you take a hike punk. Scared of you? That would be the day, lets hope for the RV shall we? Did I insult you like you just did? No dumbass. Listen you little internet tough guy, I dispose of wimps like you daily and if you knew anything of being awake, which you are not even close, you would know we don't upset or frightened because we know what is and what is going to be and I know you don't stand a chance where you are, keep drinking your fluoride that keeps you dumbed down...it shows.

Maybe I will start a poll to see how many people are sick of you trolling any RV forum to lay out your idiotic LOP crap, which if you did any research you would see that chances are good that it will not be done. You were debunked weeks ago about your RD/RV theory so time you go learn something new based on factual research.

Knowing that you will no doubt be pouncing in here again I will wait until the RV to check what dribble you spew. Other than that get a life, and maybe a job ya bum.

please please post this over at PTR, I would love to see the fallout! :lol:

I saw you on the news kicking a burnt out car.

There called provocateurs, but who cares about your lame post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why don't you take a hike punk. Scared of you? That would be the day, lets hope for the RV shall we? Did I insult you like you just did? No dumbass. Listen you little internet tough guy, I dispose of wimps like you daily and if you knew anything of being awake, which you are not even close, you would know we don't upset or frightened because we know what is and what is going to be and I know you don't stand a chance where you are, keep drinking your fluoride that keeps you dumbed down...it shows.

Maybe I will start a poll to see how many people are sick of you trolling any RV forum to lay out your idiotic LOP crap, which if you did any research you would see that chances are good that it will not be done. You were debunked weeks ago about your RD/RV theory so time you go learn something new based on factual research.

Knowing that you will no doubt be pouncing in here again I will wait until the RV to check what dribble you spew. Other than that get a life, and maybe a job ya bum.

Ok, I'm not getting into this ongoing diatribe between keep and yourself, and I'm not even going to question the research you refer to.......

You state that "chances are good" they will not lop.....so, you're not saying it's not a sure thing, you admit there is a chance they could lop.....that's all some of us are saying, there is a chance this could go either way, and one should acknowledge the possibility.

Edited by MrFnHappy

laugh.giflaugh.gif Ohhh nooo!! Dont get mad now!!! Why let such a little turdball like me get your panties all in a bunch?? laugh.gif The only thing you dispose of on a regular is your diapers so take a deep breath and Ill go get you some ensure...you like vanilla or chocolate?? Does it make you feel better to repeat over and over about drinking fluoride?? Is that all you have?? I was expecting a little better from a more experienced gentleman such as yourself......Can you please repeat how I was debunked about a possible RD happening?? laugh.gif Was it Breitling that told you I was debunked?? LOL I would LOVE to hear how its impossible...oh wait...its not impossible....URGHHH!!! Im soooo confused....is it happening or not?? laugh.gif No but really.....how was I "debunked"?? I need a good laugh.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Tell ya what....Ill start the poll for you!!! Cause Im tired of the RD crap too!! I keep bringing it up, and so do others because there is no answer to why it cant or wouldnt or wont happen, but soooo many kool-aid drinkers swear up and down that its impossible, but then state something silly to back up why.....you can shut me up right here and right now about a possible RD if you can prove to me it wont happen!! Otherwise SSHHHHHH!!!!! because its no different then talking about the RV everysingle day and screaming GO RV!! At least with the RD talks and articles, there is more learning going on then anywhere else on the forums.....how much do you learn when someone simply screams GO RV?? laugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

KeepM likes to argue, whether he is right or wrong he'll argue...

You see, KeepM's ancestors believed that the earth was flat. When they heard claims that the planet Earth was really a sphere, they quickly bashed the idea and thought, "No, there is no way the Earth is not flat.. It is not possible.."

Therefore, his ancestors now belong to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth_Society

See, here is how I would foresee a conversation with him.

Darin: "Hey KeepM, did you know 1+2=3

KeepM: "Uh nope, 1+2=2

Darin: "Uh, maybe 1x2=2, but 1+2=3

KeepM: "nope, 1+2=2, 1x2=3

Darin: "Where did you go school and learn math? Wow...

KeepM, it's only for fun....

I swear you just like to argue for the sake of arguing. I bet your a single man, huh? Can't imagine any woman putting up with you :) :) lol

Tell ya what....Ill start the poll for you!!! Cause Im tired of the RD crap too!! I keep bringing it up, and so do others because there is no answer to why it cant or wouldnt or wont happen, but soooo many kool-aid drinkers swear up and down that its impossible, but then state something silly to back up why.....you can shut me up right here and right now about a possible RD if you can prove to me it wont happen!! Otherwise SSHHHHHH!!!!! because its no different then talking about the RV everysingle day and screaming GO RV!! At least with the RD talks and articles, there is more learning going on then anywhere else on the forums.....how much do you learn when someone simply screams GO RV?? laugh.gif

There are a few groups

Hard-core R/D believers

Hard-core Anti-R/D believers

& those that think anything can happen.

KeepM likes to argue, whether he is right or wrong he'll argue...

You see, KeepM's ancestors believed that the earth was flat. When they heard claims that the planet Earth was really a sphere, they quickly bashed the idea and thought, "No, there is no way the Earth is not flat.. It is not possible.."

Therefore, his ancestors now belong to http://en.wikipedia....t_Earth_Society

See, here is how I would foresee a conversation with him.

Darin: "Hey KeepM, did you know 1+2=3

KeepM: "Uh nope, 1+2=2

Darin: "Uh, maybe 1x2=2, but 1+2=3

KeepM: "nope, 1+2=2, 1x2=3

Darin: "Where did you go school and learn math? Wow...

KeepM, it's only for fun....

I swear you just like to argue for the sake of arguing. I bet your a single man, huh? Can't imagine any woman putting up with you smile.gifsmile.gif lol

There are a few groups

Hard-core R/D believers

Hard-core Anti-R/D believers

& those that think anything can happen.

LOL some people in particular I like to pick apart what they say cause they are so easily frazzled....I like to debate with you because it seems you and me can actually have a conversation about relevant things and not just made up forum facts and then someone gets butt hurt because they were duped into believing it was true for so long that they dont know any better!! And from the conversations we have had, you know Im on the fence, I can see this going either way....which most people that actually understand what Im saying can pick up on....not just that I am only for a RD because that happens to be a topic (when brought up) that I always like to jump in on....and thats simply because I think we have some of the best discussions on that subject....and FYI ive actually been in a relationship the past 4 years hahaha I dont argue with her, I just let her think she is right till she realizes better laugh.gif

But yes, I do like to debate.....its fun and can be very educational with the right people involved....when the right people arent involved, and their comprehension levels only go so far, they turn into meanie heads and just resort to name calling and baseless personal attacks on someone they dont even know, but it seems to make them feel better so I guess more power to them!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

LOL some people in particular I like to pick apart what they say cause they are so easily frazzled....I like to debate with you because it seems you and me can actually have a conversation about relevant things and not just made up forum facts and then someone gets butt hurt because they were duped into believing it was true for so long that they dont know any better!! And from the conversations we have had, you know Im on the fence, I can see this going either way....which most people that actually understand what Im saying can pick up on....not just that I am only for a RD because that happens to be a topic (when brought up) that I always like to jump in on....and thats simply because I think we have some of the best discussions on that subject....and FYI ive actually been in a relationship the past 4 years hahaha I dont argue with her, I just let her think she is right till she realizes better laugh.gif

But yes, I do like to debate.....its fun and can be very educational with the right people involved....when the right people arent involved, and their comprehension levels only go so far, they turn into meanie heads and just resort to name calling and baseless personal attacks on someone they dont even know, but it seems to make them feel better so I guess more power to them!

Ha!

I figured I would add some humor, I knew you wouldn't be offended.

I see a business view out of it, you see a #s view.

But, you help keep people grounded. I chime in to try to explain ideal ways for the reason they would want to R/V over R/D.

• Upvote 1

Ha!

I figured I would add some humor, I knew you wouldn't be offended.

I see a business view out of it, you see a #s view.

But, you help keep people grounded. I chime in to try to explain ideal ways for the reason they would want to R/V over R/D.

laugh.gif Its a working relationship hahahaha but this site thrives off of exactly what you and me do....and of course there are a handful of others that I like to see chime in that have great perspectives to add to the debates....its what makes DV the best site out there in my mind.....the others are just content with agreeing to everything so that gets pretty boring...its like they dont think for themselves or something.....

Now if we could only get a couple of these members to contribute to our discussions rather then always throw out a ignorant comment...... laugh.gif And of course not resort to personal attacks when they have run out of legitimate thoughts.....

So Darin, did you hear that Maliki is announcing the RV?? LOL Apparently Shabs gave him the responsibilities of controlling the exchange rate and managing the monetary policy...hahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

DEBUNKED....last post with this loser. Go to page 1, then scroll down...now you see that I made a post. Now not seeing your name on the first page, go to the second page and scroll down and what do you see? Your name, and an idiotic comment directed at me and that is all you had to contribute. So that debunks what your saying 100% period. Now if you had of contributed anything of value we wouldn't be here, but you can never do that because you haven't got the gonads to admit when your being a putz and twisting things to make you sound like the poor little victim. Grow up period. Move on with your pathetic life. You have so much to learn and it is going to scare you...(evil laugh here.) PS-there will be no LOP...go research more.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Darin, did you hear that Maliki is announcing the RV?? LOL Apparently Shabs gave him the responsibilities of controlling the exchange rate and managing the monetary policy...hahaha

Read more:

I'm going to assume this is a crazy rumor, so I'll just disregard it.

DEBUNKED....last post with this loser. Go to page 1, then scroll down...now you see that I made a post. Now not seeing your name on the first page, go to the second page and scroll down and what do you see? Your name, and an idiotic comment directed at me and that is all you had to contribute. So that debunks what your saying 100% period. Now if you had of contributed anything of value we wouldn't be here, but you can never do that because you haven't got the gonads to admit when your being a putz and twisting things to make you sound like the poor little victim. Grow up period. Move on with your pathetic life. You have so much to learn and it is going to scare you...(evil laugh here.) PS-there will be no LOP...go research more.

laugh.gif Thats the worst job of trying to prove someone they are wrong EVER.....you say that what I explain what a RD is going to do to our bills is completely wrong and has been debunked from me asking you a question about the nonsense you mentioned of the bigger bills being scarce and removed from circulation?? Hahahaha do you ever think about what your saying before typing it or do you just try not to think about it and let your fingers flow?? It would def seem the latter cause what your saying is the worst job of calling someone out I have seen in a while!! And for that, you deserve a cookie!!! You gotta come stronger then that if you wanna talk to me....I have no problem admitting if Im wrong about something, but I dont think you can prove me wrong on that one......Are you going back on your own words now? First you were saying it could happen, but unlikely, now your saying there will be no RD?? Show me why!!! Tell me!!! laugh.gif Its the anwer I have been looking for since buying dinar and now it seems the genius from Canada has found the million dollar answer that no one else can??? Dang!! YOU ARE GOOD!!! laugh.gif Come on now big guy....spill the beans and educate me....Ive been drinking too much fluoride so Ive been dumbed down and I cant think for myself anymore...i need a good teacher on the subject...is that you???

• Downvote 2

You go keepmwlknfny keep us level headed!!!!!!!!!!!!emot-hug.gif

Edited by cw2

laugh.gif Thats the worst job of trying to prove someone they are wrong EVER.....you say that what I explain what a RD is going to do to our bills is completely wrong and has been debunked from me asking you a question about the nonsense you mentioned of the bigger bills being scarce and removed from circulation?? Hahahaha do you ever think about what your saying before typing it or do you just try not to think about it and let your fingers flow?? It would def seem the latter cause what your saying is the worst job of calling someone out I have seen in a while!! And for that, you deserve a cookie!!! You gotta come stronger then that if you wanna talk to me....I have no problem admitting if Im wrong about something, but I dont think you can prove me wrong on that one......Are you going back on your own words now? First you were saying it could happen, but unlikely, now your saying there will be no RD?? Show me why!!! Tell me!!! laugh.gif Its the anwer I have been looking for since buying dinar and now it seems the genius from Canada has found the million dollar answer that no one else can??? Dang!! YOU ARE GOOD!!! laugh.gif Come on now big guy....spill the beans and educate me....Ive been drinking too much fluoride so Ive been dumbed down and I cant think for myself anymore...i need a good teacher on the subject...is that you???

You just proved your ignorance again, maybe your up too early today as you obviously don't work at all. You can't even read, and again you twist things and lie to make yourself feel like you are actually a man, but your not. Your a boy and one who has very limited intelligence shown by your immature ranting and futile attempts at comedy.

This is your quote-"Now if we could only get a couple of these members to contribute to our discussions rather then always throw out a ignorant comment...... Posted Image And of course not resort to personal attacks when they have run out of legitimate thoughts....."

Now go back and read the previous post debunking you and see why it is over your head, and it shows you just twist the crap into something that makes you think your the big no all see all punk that you are. You know shat, period. Your nothing more than a lonely little pathetic wanna be boy. So stick man, go back and read your first post in this forum on page 2 and come back with the quotes and explain how you were "contributing to the discussions rather then always throw out a ignorant comment". You can't and won't because your limited in responding with any fact what so ever. Now that I have debunked your all mighty superpower at being the number one genius of fluoride heads, go research what Fluoride is, you have no idea. Now run away and get a job so you don't have to embarrass your family any further. You have proven what you are, and you are the one who has to live with it. Maybe look into school, it may help you with your punctuation and as for "Anwer", I don't know him but he must be your buddy in Iraq.

Now you have been debunked and confused, so deal with it like a man if possible and GFY.

• Upvote 1

You just proved your ignorance again, maybe your up too early today as you obviously don't work at all. You can't even read, and again you twist things and lie to make yourself feel like you are actually a man, but your not. Your a boy and one who has very limited intelligence shown by your immature ranting and futile attempts at comedy.

This is your quote-"Now if we could only get a couple of these members to contribute to our discussions rather then always throw out a ignorant comment...... Posted Image And of course not resort to personal attacks when they have run out of legitimate thoughts....."

Now go back and read the previous post debunking you and see why it is over your head, and it shows you just twist the crap into something that makes you think your the big no all see all punk that you are. You know shat, period. Your nothing more than a lonely little pathetic wanna be boy. So stick man, go back and read your first post in this forum on page 2 and come back with the quotes and explain how you were "contributing to the discussions rather then always throw out a ignorant comment". You can't and won't because your limited in responding with any fact what so ever. Now that I have debunked your all mighty superpower at being the number one genius of fluoride heads, go research what Fluoride is, you have no idea. Now run away and get a job so you don't have to embarrass your family any further. You have proven what you are, and you are the one who has to live with it. Maybe look into school, it may help you with your punctuation and as for "Anwer", I don't know him but he must be your buddy in Iraq.

Now you have been debunked and confused, so deal with it like a man if possible and GFY.

So what your saying is you can't explain yourself and your position on #1, why there won't be a redenomination and #2, that the big bills are being removed from circulation and they are so sccarce and hard to get?? I assume the only explanation you have is "cause the gurus say so"......please prove why I am. Wrong about these subjects....if that's possible for you....thanks buddy. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Candinar, one more thing.....could you please explain to me how you debunked me....you keep screaming it but Im not hearing an explanation.....if you cant explain how, then I think your points are invalid..... biggrin.gif

This all started from me asking you where you heard the nonsense you repeated and so how you took that as a personal attack beats the heck outta me!! I think you might just be a bit sensitive.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So what your saying is you can't explain yourself and your position on #1, why there won't be a redenomination and #2, that the big bills are being removed from circulation and they are so sccarce and hard to get?? I assume the only explanation you have is "cause the gurus say so"......please prove why I am. Wrong about these subjects....if that's possible for you....thanks buddy. LOL

Ok I'll take your reply, first...what "guru" you talking about, I don't know any or do I read anything I can smell from my computer. 2nd- Why is it that you think you can claim I am wrong without 1% of evidence to back it up and now you reply again by telling me I have to prove you wrong? Please step away from the pills, you don't need pills or crack Keep, it will just get you confused even more. But I will leave this response for you, "please prove why I am. Wrong about these subjects". There...better now?

PS- I don't think you can go back in any thread and post where I said you were wrong...but I know you will try. Good luck.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." — Søren Kierkegaard

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok I'll take your reply, first...what "guru" you talking about, I don't know any or do I read anything I can smell from my computer. 2nd- Why is it that you think you can claim I am wrong without 1% of evidence to back it up and now you reply again by telling me I have to prove you wrong? Please step away from the pills, you don't need pills or crack Keep, it will just get you confused even more. But I will leave this response for you, "please prove why I am. Wrong about these subjects". There...better now?

PS- I don't think you can go back in any thread and post where I said you were wrong...but I know you will try. Good luck.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." — Søren Kierkegaard

Hahahaha is it that you don't have faith in what you claim to discuss it? Why are you scared to explain your views? You keep avoiding what I'm asking you and you just continue to try and put me down to make you feel better about yourself but all that tells me is that your not even sure about your own thoughts and all the supposed research you do....hahaha apparently you have nothing of value to discuss cause you know its probly just based off hearsay.....I told you why you were wrong in your assumption that bills are scarce and I. Don't even need to tell you that...there have been plenty of people on the ground over there posting about how there is no shortage of bills anywhere and seeing as how there is 24 trillion outside the banks that should answer that thought in its entirety....so are you gonna answer the rest of my questions to you or keep avoiding it in order to save yourself from being embaressed?

• Downvote 1

Hahahaha is it that you don't have faith in what you claim to discuss it? Why are you scared to explain your views? You keep avoiding what I'm asking you and you just continue to try and put me down to make you feel better about yourself but all that tells me is that your not even sure about your own thoughts and all the supposed research you do....hahaha apparently you have nothing of value to discuss cause you know its probly just based off hearsay.....I told you why you were wrong in your assumption that bills are scarce and I. Don't even need to tell you that...there have been plenty of people on the ground over there posting about how there is no shortage of bills anywhere and seeing as how there is 24 trillion outside the banks that should answer that thought in its entirety....so are you gonna answer the rest of my questions to you or keep avoiding it in order to save yourself from being embaressed?

I answered it the same way you did, but you fail to read. Prove that I am wrong, show it. Where does it say 24 trillion in circulation outside the banks? I wait. Other than that your posts are making less sense after each puff of crack. I already posted my opinion on the whole scene, but instead of answering you went into your Breitling boyfriend rant and called him a pumper(lol) and made no attempt at a reply. That is because you only have one reply, besides you had no idea what the IMF does, but you may still learn.