Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP Talk Again

~Doc~

Found on another site:

This Is Not Bull Carp I Promise!!

Anybody here that knows me knows for sure I am no pumper, in fact I am the "anti-pumper" and cannott stand con artist, liars, and B.S. artist. I also never start a thread, mainly because I have nothing worth while to add but, also because it just took me 15 minutes to remember how to start one. THIS HAPPENED TO ME PERSONALLY!!!

My business requires me to travel to Orlando Fl. every other week. I fly into Orlando on Monday evenings and fly back out on Tuesday evenings (pain in the arse). I always stay at the Hyatt which is right inside the airport as it is easy in, easy out. Anyway, I have been doing this for the past 2 1/2 years now every other week.

There is a "Travelex" currency exchange right to the left when you get off the elevator from the Hyatt, it is right outside the "Hudson News Store" on the main Terminal level. I am being so specific because hopefully somebody else travels this airport and can verify what I am telling you. For 2 1/2 years now every other Monday before I check into the Hyatt, I walk over to that "Travelex" and ask if they carry the Iraqi Dinar. I have always gotten the same "No" response. Sometimes they even look cross-eyed at me like I must be an idiot (I may be).

On Monday June 13th 2010 at 5:45 PM EST, before checking into my room, I once again walked over to the "Travelex" and asked the girl if they carry the Iraqi Dinar. She said "funny you should ask" we just found out a few days ago that we will be dealing in the Iraqi Dinar "very soon". Number one, I wanted to PUKE over the "very soon" verbige but, I was totally stunned. Her name was Erin, (on her name tag). I asked if she could be more specific as to a time frame and she said 2 weeks at the most but, could be within a week or 10 days. She then asked me if I had any of the "new small notes" and I said the only Dinar I have is 10K and 25K notes. She said "yea, there aren't a lot of the new smaller denominations out there yet" She said Travelex didn't even have any yet but they will have in a few days. She said there are new 1 Dinar notes as well as 5, 10, 20, 50, and I think 100 Dinar notes (not so sure about the 100 note as I was in the process of sheiting myself). I asked if she had physically seen the notes and she said she had seen them but, only on her Travelex computer and not hard currency. She then said, let me call my manager and see if he has seen them (that was nice as I didn't ask her to do this but since she volunteered, that was cool with me).

She got off the phone and said her manager has seen the real currency and they will have pictures for thier currency book by the end of the week. She then told me "Iraq is revaluing thier currency" and that Travelex would only be "selling" (smaller, new denoms) at first but usually after a couple of months they would also be buying the notes too. She said that very few banks have the new notes but, they are comming. She also said that only 4 or 5 "Travelex" currency exchanges would be handling the Iraqi Dinar and the Orlando airport location was one of them.

She asked me if I had the "old Dinar notes" with all the zero's on them. I said not the Saddam notes but yes, the 10K and 25K notes. She said "I think they will be treating these as if they didn't have the 3 zeros" I.E. the 10K note is 10 USD etc.etc. which is obviously a LOP (In my opinion). She then said she thought the value of the "New Dinar" would be somewhere around 3 Dinar to 1 USD. She did say that she wasn't sure but this is what she kinda thinks and has heard.

Anyway, It looks like my 2 Mil Dinar could be worth $6000.00 USD at some point which wouldn't be bad for a $2000.00 investment. Not the dream we all wished for but, some gain. All I know is that after the 3 or 4 years I have been in Dinar, this is the first time I have received any information directly to me and not via this forum or pumpers B.S. By the way, when I went back to the airport Tuesday evening June 14th to fly back home, I went back to the Travelex before going thru the gate and another girl was working. I didn't notice her name but, I asked her about the Iraqi Dinar and she basically said the same stuff as Erin did the day before. Also, she told me to keep checking on www.travelex.com for updates on this or call Travelex whichever.

Sorry for the long Diatribe but, this really happened to me personally. Anybody is welcome to PM me, ask me questions or whatever. I do not have "boots on the ground" or "supersecret intel" or a brothers uncle first cousin or whatever B.S. we all always hear about. Also, you could call the Travelex at the Orlando FL airport and ask them directly. I don't have the phone number but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Best Regards,

IraqiSteve

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the first hand info. It would be a fine return.....not what some wished for, but a solid return for the money invested.

Something on the order of 300% in less than 1year.....wish I could get that rate of return in the stock market and property markets!

• Upvote 1

The story would have been more believable if they were not making claims of the lower denominations.

Therefore, I doubt some small exchange station is going to have any more information than some of us here. Also, this does not mean a LOP will occur, only that it was Erin's opinion.

In conclusion, i will not discount a LOP. It may very well happen, but, from what I have read, studied, and re-searched, it just does not seem really feasible.

• Upvote 1

SO, I'm going put this on the side and get my infro from someone, who, been in it for years, then ,some young girl name ERIN ,who, don't know more then, what ,her boss is tell her. I'm just going, say, I don't believe ,there, is going to be a LOP To much infro out, there, not to be a LOP.Were is ERIN proof of a LOP.thanks for the info.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll take this one with a grain of salt, no banks anywhere know anything about what will happen with the Dinar. I can still buy them here from a bank and again if millions of bank employees knew then there would be no employees left. Small denominations aren't even out yet, we would know if they were. You may want to notice that any talk lately of a LOP or that the Dinar will be worthless come from somebody who just joined...a newbie if you will. The new type of Pumpers are showing up everywhere, they try to get people nervous about their investment and throw out bad news so that some people heavily invested will think of selling some of their dinars back to the dealers.(for a loss)

Then the dealers can sell the dinars again to someone new that want to invest and make another profit. Dealers are selling more of the lower denominations(50-250-500-1000) for even more $ now because they can no longer get the larger ones as they are being "lifted" off the market in Iraq. If they were going to LOP then the large bills would still be in use and they would continue to use them. $1000 US bills are still legal tender but are not in circulation. I really doubt a little teller in some little company in an airport would know that much about the Dinar period. Not bashing the poster, just skeptical.

• Upvote 1

I think it was on one of Frank and Delta's chats, where they said that anyone who mentions a 20 dinar do not know what they are talking about..Frank said that there will be no 20 Dinar, and this woman never mentioned a 2.5 note, which is suppose to be one of the newer dinars..I call bogus intel

Not claiming to be anbody I'm not. Like I stated at the top of the post : Found on another site:

And at the bottom of the post I give all the credit to: IraqiSteve from: Investor's Iraq Forum

Just thought some people might find it an Interesting/Amusing read that is all.

Edited by ~Doc~

Let's just look at it this way. The manager of the podunk oops I meant Orlando Travelex gets a message from corporate that tells him that the Iraqi Dinar is going to revalue in the next couple weeks and the rate is gonna be $3.22 per IQD. I must state here that corporate at Travelex isn't going to be provided with the rate or date. Now this manager has the information and he has to tell his employee's because corporate wants to start telling customers so that they can get their hands on a piece of the pie. But, corporate is not going to allow the manager to tell the employee's this info because the employee's and probably the manager as well would be purchasing IQD and wouldn't be working on RV day. Hope this little scenario helps. NO BANK EMPLOYEE will have any information on the RV of the IQD. No one will know till after the revalue period. If you think that they will then it might be time to take a vacation from IQD forums. Perhaps employee's might be trained in the operation of the Del A Rue machine at the large parent banks. But the little podunk banks will simply look in their currency book and see the 6 different verification features built into the notes and will verify them that way. The most important being the metalic strip that runs through each bill just like ours. People like to think that cashing out will be such a long drawn out process, when in reality they will want to get you out of there as quickly as possible so they can move on to the next customer. They will also want the transaction to be as private as possible. You will probably be taken into the managers office. You see they do things like that for people who have big money. Just sayin. Go RV

I think it was on one of Frank and Delta's chats, where they said that anyone who mentions a 20 dinar do not know what they are talking about..Frank said that there will be no 20 Dinar, and this woman never mentioned a 2.5 note, which is suppose to be one of the newer dinars..I call bogus intel

Read more:

I am not sure what the denominations are actually. I do know there are 14 different denominations as that is what was printed originally.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good Catch on this one. I remember reading that Doc31 has a group that does investment weekly, and he would have more than 2,000,000 in the group probably, so I am going to have call this BP (Bull Puckey)!!!

While, I always look for the positive, I don't think this is for real!

Keep the faith, it will RV

as told in many forums and by many upper officials that iraq can not afford to lop

Where is that stated by Iraqi upper officials? I'm in no way hoping for a lop but the argument that they can't afford it doesn't make any sense to me. To remove the zeroes from the rate and the notes then raise the value would give them more money than they currently have. Not my desired outcome, but it sounds reasonable.

If you figure in a lop 1,000,000 after the lop = 1000 and at 3 dinar to the dollar then you 1,000,000 ends up being 333.00 not 3000. Either you heard it wrong or you are confused.

Not sure how you do your math? 1,000 X 3 = $3,000. After the lop of the 3 zero's(which won't happen by the way), you multiply by the new rate. Where are you getting $333 from 1 million??

Not sure how you do your math? 1,000 X 3 = $3,000. After the lop of the 3 zero's(which won't happen by the way), you multiply by the new rate. Where are you getting $333 from 1 million??

You can't multiply you would have to divide. 1,000 IQD divided by 3 IQD = $333.00 Remember the rate stated was 3 IQD to the $1. You would have to have 3,000 IQD to get $1,000

Edited by speculatorsRIDE

Not claiming to be anbody I'm not. Like I stated at the top of the post : Found on another site:

And at the bottom of the post I give all the credit to: IraqiSteve from: Investor's Iraq Forum

Just thought some people might find it an Interesting/Amusing read that is all.

Welcome Doc, Your not the only one that brings stuff from other sites. Even though we have a lot of excellent people on this site, we still have some that get real nasty, exspecially in the Rumor forum. Be careful there they will eat you alive even though it is a rumor