Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

exchange rate in iraq

In my opinion what you give up in spread you will gain in risk. I am a banker and I have a former client that was caught by customs leaving a foreign country with a boat load of cash. He said it wasn't a very good idea. Furthermore, logistics... How would you get the money back over here? Would you walk into an Iraqi Bank with (for arguments sake) 1.5 Million and say I want to open a bank account and wire my money to the U.S. I say stay safe... Stay Stateside... Take the hit on the spread and work with your bank. At least you won't have to worry about getting kidnapped by the goons and goblins over there. The govt will just take your money instead. :D

• Upvote 6

Oh for heaven's sake ... you invested a pittance compared to what you will realize in profit ... why are you trying to maximize by such a small margin by going to Iraq? The plane could crrash. The Iraqi's could go on a rampage. You could get shot in the crossfire or be standing on the street and have one of the remote control packed with explosive cars blow up in your face. Is that risk really worth it? Now if it was a matter of going to some peaceful, sandy beach with lots of sunshine, cool drinks and warm breezes, sure. But Iraq? Take the profit you will make and stop being so greedy. Sheesh!

<_<

smee2

• Upvote 6

Oh for heaven's sake ... you invested a pittance compared to what you will realize in profit ... why are you trying to maximize by such a small margin by going to Iraq? The plane could crrash. The Iraqi's could go on a rampage. You could get shot in the crossfire or be standing on the street and have one of the remote control packed with explosive cars blow up in your face. Is that risk really worth it? Now if it was a matter of going to some peaceful, sandy beach with lots of sunshine, cool drinks and warm breezes, sure. But Iraq? Take the profit you will make and stop being so greedy. Sheesh!

<_<

smee2

WOW SMEE - DON'T SUGAR COAT IT OR ANYTHING LOL LOL

• Upvote 1

<_<

smee2

A simple question was asked...why the hostility? Im sure quite a few people have had that question run thru their head. I call your "Sheesh" and raise you one.. :rolleyes:

Man....the boards are brutal today...

Edited by Don & Rocio
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

<_<

smee2

I think someone has been playing too much COD Black Ops...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my opinion what you give up in spread you will gain in risk. I am a banker and I have a former client that was caught by customs leaving a foreign country with a boat load of cash. He said it wasn't a very good idea. Furthermore, logistics... How would you get the money back over here? Would you walk into an Iraqi Bank with (for arguments sake) 1.5 Million and say I want to open a bank account and wire my money to the U.S. I say stay safe... Stay Stateside... Take the hit on the spread and work with your bank. At least you won't have to worry about getting kidnapped by the goons and goblins over there. The govt will just take your money instead. :D

WELL SAID! Having been in the ME and N.Africa you need to ask yourself what you value your life at? You do not have the rights and protections you enjoy here in the US, many times those in Law enforcement over there are just as corrupt. Often times he who has the biggest stick wins! You are far better off taking the hit here, walk away nice and safe with a huge gain over what I'm sure you paid for your Dinar. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so i understand the risk factor involved in traveling to iraq to cash in. i'm wondering if there will be a lower spread cashing in there than it would be at any bank here. i guess i'm wondering if the risk will be worth the reward.

Please do not think about traveling to Iraq with your Dinars. I know for a fact they will confiscate them and you will not be able to get them back. They have done this to many people so just wait it out. It is bound to come to us sometime or the other.

• Upvote 2

so i understand the risk factor involved in traveling to iraq to cash in. i'm wondering if there will be a lower spread cashing in there than it would be at any bank here. i guess i'm wondering if the risk will be worth the reward.

MAN YOU ARE A NEWBIE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS A LITTLE RESEARCH,, LIKE DUH ADAM'S CASHIN GUIDE OR JOIN HIS VIP THEN YOU HAVE ALL KINDS OF RESOURCES OF CASHING IN.. GOOD LUCK IF YOU GO TO IRAQ TO CASH IN/// :):)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

MAN YOU ARE A NEWBIE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS A LITTLE RESEARCH,, LIKE DUH ADAM'S CASHIN GUIDE OR JOIN HIS VIP THEN YOU HAVE ALL KINDS OF RESOURCES OF CASHING IN.. GOOD LUCK IF YOU GO TO IRAQ TO CASH IN/// :) :)

I second that comment! Go VIP! That will help you with the spread.

I think everyone missed the point of the question whether a newbe or senior member--if I remember correctly this person was asking if there was a US BANK that they could deposit thier dinar holdings into and take advantage of the RV?RI?RD without leaving the US --IE electronicly---It is a great question---some might only have a 100,000 dinar, some might have millions but it is a very realistic question for some of our family--I have wondered myself why this has never been touched on!

I am going to hit the plus button now as this is a valid point

capt cliff

I think everyone has gotten off track. There is a very simple solution. Cash out with Ty or Ali at Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker and you will pay ZERO spread. They are only going to charge a flat $150 per transaction (if my memory serves me correct). Set up your appointment, go there with all your documentation and wire the money.

Good Luck

PLEASE, this may have been said in jest!

But seriously! Think about it, sounds like a great option! Set an appointment with the bank and hire an armour vehicle to take you to the bank!! I like it :D

im just hoping the RV is big enough to justify hiring an armoured van to call out to my house to pick me up lol

I think everyone has gotten off track. There is a very simple solution. Cash out with Ty or Ali at Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker and you will pay ZERO spread. They are only going to charge a flat $150 per transaction (if my memory serves me correct). Set up your appointment, go there with all your documentation and wire the money.

Good Luck

Have you read ADAM's cash in guide? It is likely that a bank will take less money. The reason being is that they are charging you a hundred and fifty dollars and just giving you the minimum.

Extremely likely a bank, at least after 2 or 3 days after RV will give you more money for your Dinars.

im just hoping the RV is big enough to justify hiring an armoured van to call out to my house to pick me up lol

Might as well have the driver take the Armoured van thru Mickey D's drive thru with new dealer plates on it (While keeping a low profile) :o