Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV today or a no go?

thehotdogguy

Every day I wake up in a very subdued mood concerning the RV. I have not given up my any means, but a person cannot constantly be hyped up and then let down without it causing problems in your personal live. So now when I read the posts there is only one thing I am looking for, the official RV announcement.

ALL other things are just fill. So Iraq STOP THE STALLING AND DO THE RV. Your people need it more than we do. I takes a totally discusting human being to let other human beings suffer when you can do something about it.

GO RV AND LET"S MOVE ON. :(:(

Edited by countryroads
  • Upvote 3

Lmao WHEN WILL YOU GUYS LEARN??!?? No RV today, tomorrow or this month.... The stories that are posted ARE LIES, haven't you figured that out yet???

To call somebody a "LIAR" is to say that they are visciously and willfully passing along bad intel. It also USED TO BE a grave proclamation and a smear against somebody's character. The word "LIAR" never used to be used so freely against people, especially as so back-handed a remark. It used to be that to use the word "LIAR" against somebody was quite a grave accusation, and one did not throw the word around so lightly. It is still an ugly word, and I am sad to see it used so often, now, and so freely.

When you make such a statement as "the stories that are posted ARE LIES," without pointing out anything specifically, you are carelessly and recklessly calling a whole slew of people who share valuable information on these boards "LIARS."

I would submit that if you are going to use the word "LIAR" in the future, that you think more carefully about who EXACTLY you are referring to and what EXACTLY is the "LIE."

Bash me if you will. This is the TRUTH.

• Upvote 2

To call somebody a "LIAR" is to say that they are visciously and willfully passing along bad intel. It also USED TO BE a grave proclamation and a smear against somebody's character. The word "LIAR" never used to be used so freely against people, especially as so back-handed a remark. It used to be that to use the word "LIAR" against somebody was quite a grave accusation, and one did not throw the word around so lightly. It is still an ugly word, and I am sad to see it used so often, now, and so freely.

When you make such a statement as "the stories that are posted ARE LIES," without pointing out anything specifically, you are carelessly and recklessly calling a whole slew of people who share valuable information on these boards "LIARS."

I would submit that if you are going to use the word "LIAR" in the future, that you think more carefully about who EXACTLY you are referring to and what EXACTLY is the "LIE."

Bash me if you will. This is the TRUTH.

okie is a LIAR........ how do i know this? read his post............. everytime he is wrong....nobody has intel that bad,nobody......did you believe him the first time he said it rv,ed or did you believe him the 354th time he said it....but the sad thing is ..people like you are the reason okie is still around........you will believe anything but the truth...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

okie is a LIAR........ how do i know this? read his post............. everytime he is wrong....nobody has intel that bad,nobody......did you believe him the first time he said it rv,ed or did you believe him the 354th time he said it....but the sad thing is ..people like you are the reason okie is still around........you will believe anything but the truth...

Don't think anyone stated they believed Okie in that response.

I've been keeping an eye on this thread, myself. There is no telling what to think on this stuff as I am still rather new. Would definitely love some input from the trusted DV members.

Since you asked the question, I hope you have read all the posts and seen the lack of an answer. As you can see they are mostly negative. Very few had anything nice to say at all. Honestly, if you are looking for more reasonable and intelligent responses to information posted on boards, you might want to try another board because most of the posters here will do nothing but bash and bash and bash some more. Which in the end leaves newbies like you just as sour as them.

Go out and search for the truth! You will find it.

Good Luck

Oh, Thanks to those like HeavyDuty who can simply say thank and take the post for what it is.

No. DO NOT LISTEN TO IDIOTS who say too much people bash. FACT IS, everyone with any kind of story with any "intel" or info, or "connections" with anything regarding the dinar is FLAT OUT LYING. Many of us have been on these boards for a while and they have been lying and making up stories about how close the dinar is to revaluing since august of 2009... Those people are known as PUMPERS, they get paid by dinar sellers such dinartrade and other dinar sites to put out false hype in order to generate more dinar sales.

They try to sucker new investors like yourself into thinking it's gonna RV any minute so that you get greedy and buy more. Do not believe ANY RV STORY, or any bank story stating anything about the dinar. Theres guys like OKIE, Blaino, GET Team, and a bunch of others who claim to have connects or intel on the dinar, but they are flat out lying to get more people to buy more dinar. Do not believe anything on any dinar sites unless it's from an official news site like CNN, Bloomberg, fox, cbi, or forex....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No. DO NOT LISTEN TO IDIOTS who say too much people bash. FACT IS, everyone with any kind of story with any "intel" or info, or "connections" with anything regarding the dinar is FLAT OUT LYING. Many of us have been on these boards for a while and they have been lying and making up stories about how close the dinar is to revaluing since august of 2009... Those people are known as PUMPERS, they get paid by dinar sellers such dinartrade and other dinar sites to put out false hype in order to generate more dinar sales.

They try to sucker new investors like yourself into thinking it's gonna RV any minute so that you get greedy and buy more. Do not believe ANY RV STORY, or any bank story stating anything about the dinar. Theres guys like OKIE, Blaino, GET Team, and a bunch of others who claim to have connects or intel on the dinar, but they are flat out lying to get more people to buy more dinar. Do not believe anything on any dinar sites unless it's from an official news site like CNN, Bloomberg, fox, cbi, or forex....

I certainly get your point and it was stated much better this time around. I still have to say that we truly DO NOT know who actually knows something and who doesn't. I am confident in saying that the everyday intel posters are not a source to trust or get hyped up about, I am with you on that.

Just asking, are you invested in the dinar? If you are, why not put a little faith in the idea of what can happen? If not, why worry with us?

• Upvote 1

Again, my earlier comment about calling somebody an outright "LIAR" stands. Being WRONG does not make one a LIAR. You are only making yourself look foolish and ignorant by persisting to call Okie a "LIAR." I might add that you lumped EVERYBODY in that sentence who gives intel that you apparently disbelieve.

I never said I believed Okie. These boards are for intel and OPINIONS. He continually shares his, and he is not a "LIAR."

I'm not trying to pick a fight, only to point out that the word "LIAR" is a strong word and shouldn't be used so lightly as to just call people "LIARS." You may not like that fact, but the truth has no agenda, and that is the truth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No offense but I got suckered by an Okie post when I first got into this. I can't blame anyone for calling Okie or any of the others out. If Okie was wrong in his intel that is one thing but for him to blatantly call the rv done on countless times is "crying wolf" aka "lying". It is either done or it is not.

I know of 3 people that acted on info given by Okie a few months ago and almost lost everything because of it. I am sorry that is going too far.

My grandmother always told me that if someone will lie to you they will steal from you.

I don't trust Okie as far as i can throw him and since i am only 6'2" and weigh 175 lbs. that is not very far.

• Upvote 2

I must have rode in on a turnip wagon cause I believe every RV staement I hear...that way I can stay in a stupidfied state of excitement thinking I'm only a few hours from being filthy rich(or just a littlle dirty) Shucks, I don't have time to be depressed over this cause with the dates that keep coming up I just get excited over and over and why not ....it keeps me from having a bad attitude about it...hope he's right...even if he ain't we can all still be excited... :blink::lol::D:P

No offense but I got suckered by an Okie post when I first got into this. I can't blame anyone for calling Okie or any of the others out. If Okie was wrong in his intel that is one thing but for him to blatantly call the rv done on countless times is "crying wolf" aka "lying". It is either done or it is not.

I know of 3 people that acted on info given by Okie a few months ago and almost lost everything because of it. I am sorry that is going too far.

My grandmother always told me that if someone will lie to you they will steal from you.

I don't trust Okie as far as i can throw him and since i am only 6'2" and weigh 175 lbs. that is not very far.

I agree. If you want to "call out" the pumpers, that's fair. But to call them outright liars is just wrong and unfair. That's all I'm saying.

As far as the three people you know who "almost lost everything because of it," I just don't understand that. You can exchange IQD back into USD whenever you want to, for a nominal fee. So that just doesn't make sense. They must have been having financial trouble before they bought dinar. If somebody made such a hugely speculative investment based merely on something that Okie said, then that tells me WHY they were having financial troubles in the first place! That's just ridiculous, and Okie can hardly be blamed for that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree. If you want to "call out" the pumpers, that's fair. But to call them outright liars is just wrong and unfair. That's all I'm saying.

As far as the three people you know who "almost lost everything because of it," I just don't understand that. You can exchange IQD back into USD whenever you want to, for a nominal fee. So that just doesn't make sense. They must have been having financial trouble before they bought dinar. If somebody made such a hugely speculative investment based merely on something that Okie said, then that tells me WHY they were having financial troubles in the first place! That's just ridiculous, and Okie can hardly be blamed for that.

Foxy,

You will find that there are people that take literal some of the splatter that comes from people. There almost losing everything had nothing to do with cashing in or selling but had everything to do with Okie calling RV and them being led to believe they could trust his Intel. They nearly risk job and family on something they thought was true. It was only after listening to the voice of reason from the guy who got them in this investment did they calm down enough to make some wise choices.

Call them immature if you like because they are, but just remember, whether you intentionally deceive a person or by accident you have still lied to them and they may never trust you again. A lie is a lie no matter how much you try to justify it.

• Upvote 1

Foxy,

You will find that there are people that take literal some of the splatter that comes from people. There almost losing everything had nothing to do with cashing in or selling but had everything to do with Okie calling RV and them being led to believe they could trust his Intel. They nearly risk job and family on something they thought was true. It was only after listening to the voice of reason from the guy who got them in this investment did they calm down enough to make some wise choices.

Call them immature if you like because they are, but just remember, whether you intentionally deceive a person or by accident you have still lied to them and they may never trust you again. A lie is a lie no matter how much you try to justify it.

Thank you for making my point. People who take literally "splatter" were already in trouble. Okie could not have led them to believe anything if they had used their common sense and done some homework. There is PLENTY of info all over the Internet, ESPECIALLY pointing out that the dinar is supposedly a "scam." It some folks don't even take the time to look it up and get some financial advice before investing, that is THEIR fault and nobody else's.

Okie has not and is not intentionally deceiving anybody. Yes, he has passed on incorrect info time and time again, but he is passing on intel that he is being continuously fed, which has thus far proved to be ultimately untrue, through no fault of his own. But he is passing it on in good faith. A "LIE" is something that somebody says, KNOWING IT IS UNTRUE, which carries with it malicious intent and an effort to purposely deceive somebody. To call somebody a "LIAR" is to say that he or she is maliciously and intentionally passing on bad intel.

People who use the word "LIAR" so freely might do well to pick up a dictionary and look up the actual definition of the word. A "LIE" is NOT something you do by accident. A "LIE" is an INTENTIONAL and WILLFUL attempt to deceive (i.e., WEINERGATE). When you call Okie or anybody else a "LIAR," you are stating that he is INTENTIONALLY deceiving people on these boards. He is NOT.

A "LIE" is done intentionally and on purpose, with an agenda behind it. Being merely WRONG does not automatically translate to mean that someone is a "LIAR."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now if you bash me, you are wasting your time and finger skin.

End Quote

Not bashing. Just expressing my thought on this the way it's supposed to happen on Forums and you should expect feedback for what you stated and not run away from it, .if you're a man ( I'm sure you are) of solid character...

Having said that. I think you're sincere and did not lie to us. ...I think that somebody else did lie to you. So in the end I think it's not true. Thanks for sharing.

Obviously we'll see in the time set that you indicated. If it happens, fantastic.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

and they have been lying and making up stories about how close the dinar is to revaluing since august of 2009...

End Quote

Let me correct you on this one........It went on ( the "we're very close" rap) since ( as far as I can recall) 2004...Just saying....

• Upvote 1

It amazes me how they try to gain your confidence by "telling their story", assuring you they are "not" a pumper/ of full of hype... but the next lines out of their mouths sound exactly like that! Hmmmm.. interesting. Yeah, we all want to believe good news so bad that we will even take it from a questionable source. Until, that is, we get burned enough by their dates enough, we get our hopes up and they get dashed ... ouch... again! I firmly believe in this investment, so am not bashing anyone. But lets take notes from the thick skinned "Rhino's", those dinar holders who have been around so long they have "very" thick hides... take everything.... and I mean everything, with a grain of salt. I am sure some of these posters mean well, but that doesn't help much when they are wrong. The sad part is some seem to enjoy putting us on a roller coaster ride. I would rather get my feet on the ground and trust that this investment will pay off in due time.... today, tomorrow, whenever... but I have faith that it will pay off for all of us... just hang in their and don't let anybody get you down. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Aloha Alli......

Has anybody seen this?....I dont know if this was posted or not....just wondering what folks think about this.............

The Hotdog Guy.... B)

Post by: FREEWAY BILL on June 14, 2011, 06:03:41 PM I have been constantly on the phone since my last post and just got off the phone from my source at the U.S. Territory Bank. I am not a guru, I am not a date or rate guy. I am a Christian father and grandfather that has studied this blessing thousands of hours to try to figure out where we are, based on fact and fiction from posters on all sights, but mostly, I have contacted dozens of credible people inside and outside our country that might know something that would be of credibility. I have never posted to bring attention to myself but usually to try to keep our members grounded. Many times I have stated that no matter what you hear or see, nobody can tell you exactly when it is going to happen 100% or what the rate will be. I make no apologies because I talk the talk and walk the walk with my Savior.

Now, with that being said (and I will never say it again), I just got off the phone with Mr. XXXXX from XXXXX who is President of XXXXXX Bank who has walked me through over the last five days what he has been told and what he has been sent from higher ups in the Banking Industry. Being that you have no way of knowing who he is as I have held that for his sake, I will give you the round-up of the conversations briefly:

Thursday - Talked to him about why it did not happen last week. He told me that it was supposed to happen last week and something or somebody delayed it. He had no idea other than his bank (which is smaller than the BIG FOUR by far) had been told to be ready and then it did not happen.

Friday - He told me that he had conversations with the financial community in the states and that he was told that last minute negotiations had failed causing it to be delayed. Between who, he did not know.

Saturday - He called and told me that it was ready, nothing to hold it back and that the BIG FOUR BANKS had been frustrated because of the problems it caused them by not going last week and so they were rushing to try to get this done as soon as possible. At that point, he told me that he had a Test "Ping" on his foreign currency indicator. (I am not an IT guy but had heard a lot about the pinging, so I listened) He said that is a test to make sure that all of the banks get the signal.

Sunday - He told me that on Sunday he got the second ping which indicated $ 3.30 on the IQD but it was a test number (not the real rate) to test to make sure that everyone was getting the same rate. Now, I was excited, of course. Later Sunday evening, I got the call that everything was a go. The plan was to bring it out Tuesday for people to cash in on Wednesday.

Monday morning, he told me that he had received an email that he was funded and ready to go and that it would come out Tuesday and he could cash people out on Wednesday. Which brings us to today (and I don't believe that anyone has given you blow by blow of their intel, but you need to see where I am at this point) this morning about 10 AM, his information was still the same ..... going down today and cash out tomorrow! Just a little after 6 P.M., his information had changed, he is still absolutely sure that the RV is locked and loaded and should come out at any minute but his sources are now telling him that they have moved the speculative cash in time to within 72 hours. This would mean that we are looking between Wednesday and Friday for cash out. That is it folks. I trust this gentleman, he gives us this intel free as I have a good friend who's family is close to this guy and he has no reason to give me anything but the truth. Given Okie's post today about getting almost the same information from Chase, I believe it and it jives with zzzzzzzzz's information that we are in the moment.

Now if you bash me, you are wasting your time and finger skin. I have never, ever given date or rate before that came from me. I am absolutely comfortable with this intel as I know from whom it comes and I trust that this is what he has in hand. So, with that, I will hope for the next 72 hours to see what I believe is planned and barring any more delays caused by unknown sources. We should see it by the weekend.

So that the attention is not though to be toward me. I will give you this info and excuse myself from this thread. I will only return if I have something else to report. GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

======================================================================================================

I hate to say this guys but, I have been hearing this stuff for over 7 years. I am starting to see that it isn't always the person who is doing the posting who is wrong. Sometimes, I think, the guru gives the info to a seemingly credible person, that person, innocently, posts the info, and that takes the guru off the hook. Also, using the "Christian Card" in order to gain credibility can be very dangerous if you are not one, so be careful. God's wrath can be devistating.
  • Upvote 1

I hate to say this guys but, I have been hearing this stuff for over 7 years. I am starting to see that it isn't always the person who is doing the posting who is wrong. Sometimes, I think, the guru gives the info to a seemingly credible person, that person, innocently, posts the info, and that takes the guru off the hook. Also, using the "Christian Card" in order to gain credibility can be very dangerous if you are not one, so be careful. God's wrath can be devistating.

You get the "Rhino" trophy for the day... 7 yrs. whew!!!! I am sure you've got some stories in your war chest! Good point, and yes, it is sad, but all to many use that "card" to gain peoples trust... it makes it hard for those who are legit!