Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie June 15

Mountain man

[Amethyst] [okie_oil_man] just want to be on here a very short while as i am feeling bad.---the only reason i am posting is to let all folks know that there are nothing to do at this point but simply wait--all the necessities of requirements has been met and today is a very important day in iraq for so many reasons including monetarily. Goverment seated--dfi funds released--everyone happy--lower denoms in circulation--it appears as tho an in country r/v has occured and we are just waiting for it's appearance here in the usa. All questions and concerns we have had in the past are all taken care of---there are nothing more to be done since everything has been done--there are nothing else to be stated since it has been stated before--any incidential questions about specific's would only cloud your mind. Rest easy--just wait--we're looking at hours and not week's or months---any moment on now will be the r/v---you can't unring a bell once it has been rung another site was originally conceived as a "Post rv" location for all

12:32 PM [sue4toos] 1:31 pm [okie_oil_man] just want to be on here a very short while as i am feeling bad.---the only reason i am posting is to let all folks know that there are nothing to do at this point but simply wait--all the necessities of requirements has been met and today is a very important day in iraq for so many reasons including monetarily. Goverment seated--dfi funds released--everyone happy--lower denoms in circulation--it appears as tho an in country r/v has occured and we are just waiting for it's appearance here in the usa. All questions and concerns we have had in the past are all taken care of---there are nothing more to be done since everything has been done--there are nothing else to be stated since it has been stated before--any incidential questions about specific's would only cloud your mind. Rest easy--just wait--we're looking at hours and not week's or months---any moment on now will be the r/v---you can't unring a bell once it has been rung

MORE WHEN AVAILABLE... BE NICE

bevy40] Okie_oil_man] as of today the dfi funds held in new york is fully accessable to the gov of iraq--i personally know of oil contractors being paid at the new rate starting last thursday and also that certain ministry

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

[Amethyst] [okie_oil_man] just want to be on here a very short while as i am feeling bad.---the only reason i am posting is to let all folks know that there are nothing to do at this point but simply wait--all the necessities of requirements has been met and today is a very important day in iraq for so many reasons including monetarily. Goverment seated--dfi funds released--everyone happy--lower denoms in circulation--it appears as tho an in country r/v has occured and we are just waiting for it's appearance here in the usa. All questions and concerns we have had in the past are all taken care of---there are nothing more to be done since everything has been done--there are nothing else to be stated since it has been stated before--any incidential questions about specific's would only cloud your mind. Rest easy--just wait--we're looking at hours and not week's or months---any moment on now will be the r/v---you can't unring a bell once it has been rung another site was originally conceived as a "Post rv" location for all

12:32 PM [sue4toos] 1:31 pm [okie_oil_man] just want to be on here a very short while as i am feeling bad.---the only reason i am posting is to let all folks know that there are nothing to do at this point but simply wait--all the necessities of requirements has been met and today is a very important day in iraq for so many reasons including monetarily. Goverment seated--dfi funds released--everyone happy--lower denoms in circulation--it appears as tho an in country r/v has occured and we are just waiting for it's appearance here in the usa. All questions and concerns we have had in the past are all taken care of---there are nothing more to be done since everything has been done--there are nothing else to be stated since it has been stated before--any incidential questions about specific's would only cloud your mind. Rest easy--just wait--we're looking at hours and not week's or months---any moment on now will be the r/v---you can't unring a bell once it has been rung

MORE WHEN AVAILABLE... BE NICE

bevy40] Okie_oil_man] as of today the dfi funds held in new york is fully accessable to the gov of iraq--i personally know of oil contractors being paid at the new rate starting last thursday and also that certain ministry

bull6.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have massive intel that has told Me) can't tell you who but really up there in the GOV) to go purchase all the shovels I can... So I bought 25,000 spade shovels... Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen.... I have the best deal on the internet ,,,, I will send you a shovel with OKIE THE OIL Man engraved in the handle and on the "SHAFT" " Done DEAL NUFF SAID" .... and if you order right now , you will receive a second one free ... all you have to do is mention Blaino and will ship overnight. It is a chance of a lifetime to have a piece of the Greatest BS Artist that has ever appeared in relation to the Dinar World..... Call Now 1-888- Bul-SHIP for The BS Shovel of a lifetime .... Shipping and Handling extra ....

Ask Okie the date it will be shipped and the rate...... Nuff Said Done deal Disclaimer: Conditions and agreements are subject to change at any time....