Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's WEDNESDAY --- JOIN ADAM 7P cst

PVS - Sounds like he has something exciting huh? Sadly, I am going to miss this live-action. I will have to check out the post-chat chat-log on the forums.. But, I know all you mods are quick about saving it and getting it uploaded...

My question for AM: We may only speculate what type of influence a R/V may have on crude. What are your opinions in the long-term as post-R/V for what we can expect out of crude? Will it shoot up? Drop? Remain rather stable? I know many people are looking for investment opportunities post-R/V with anything crude related. In my opinion, post-R/V may help bump up the production of crude, and could potentially drive down the price upon the market. Is this something the GOI would have to consider?

You won't want to miss this evenings chat with Adam!

Please review the list to be sure your question hasn't been asked.

ME ... I'm gonna sit back and just listen to what Adam has for us smile.gif

me too...what I usually dobiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif you know me.... a lurker.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif thanks pvs for all you doemot-worship.gif

• Upvote 2

Thank you for this opportunity to ask a question pleasantvalleySunday...

Adam could you summarize briefly where we truly are with this investment...

GOI Formation - Security etc.,... Parliament and voting on pending laws... Your Gut Feeling, Expert Feeling... Is the RV truly going to happen this MONTH... June 2011? (If it does not happen this month... what is to be expected?)

Thank you... Go RV > :=))

hello Adam, i just listened to Scooters talk. based on his seeing a tiered RV, if this comes to pass, will we see multiple visits to exchange places with the same certificate or will we have to make new plans at each tier. also, should we have in our possession a blank fincen 105 or should we fill it out 'just in case'? thanks.

Oh fearless leader lol, I have never asked you a question so here goes. IYO: What does the banking global reset talk have to do with the US, Our debt and the continuity of our nations operating budgets expiring on Aug2? What happens to the US then? Is the US counting on an RV? Just curious for your insight. Thank you.

Adam,

I know that you've never suggested any reported "date" or "deadline" set by any government or IMF, WTO, CBI etc. that would hint to an imminent RV. That being said, what is your opinion on yesterday's news article from the Kuwait News Agency which reported the replacement of the DFI Fund with a new account on June 30th? Does this new account, not necessarily the date, have any impact on the RV?

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2173975&Language=en

Thanks!

What's the deal between Allawi and Maliki? I never have quite understood the skinny. In one instance you hear that Allawi is getting kicked from Parliament, then you read that they are agreeing? I haven't been in the investment but for 6 months and I can't seem to get the skinny on this situation between Allawi and Maliki?

What's the deal between Allawi and Maliki? I never have quite understood the skinny. In one instance you hear that Allawi is getting kicked from Parliament, then you read that they are agreeing? I haven't been in the investment but for 6 months and I can't seem to get the skinny on this situation between Allawi and Maliki?