Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First off I DO believe in this Rv!!!!!

Last year at this time of the year we had rumors of imminent rv nearly everday lol.

At this time last year, Irvman was still alive. lol

Scooter was not around giving windows, but we did have dates.

The most exciting date prediction goes to Sonny1. I STILL LIKE SONNY1 THE MOST OF ALL GURUS!!!

At that time Sonny1 said that he GAURANTEED an Rv no later than june 26. Adam didnt give the date but did back Sonny1's contacts and believe in it.

A few days before the 26th it was explained that a 30 day extension was needed but that the rv would follow.

Needless to say we are still here.

In 3 weeks, i ask all gurus...Pls dont give a 30 day extension!!! lol

Just a little something to think about before any Newbies go buy more dinar. If history repeats itself...their mid eastern contacts will continue to be wrong.

• Upvote 3

PVS....This post is to let new people know that those who give windows and dates have been wrong many many times. If someone had let me know this last year i wouldnt have 30 million dinar lol. Thank goodness i figured out or i would probably have over 100 mil lol

Is it sooooo bad to share this???

• Upvote 4

First off I DO believe in this Rv!!!!!

Last year at this time of the year we had rumors of imminent rv nearly everday lol.

At this time last year, Irvman was still alive. lol

Scooter was not around giving windows, but we did have dates.

The most exciting date prediction goes to Sonny1. I STILL LIKE SONNY1 THE MOST OF ALL GURUS!!!

At that time Sonny1 said that he GAURANTEED an Rv no later than june 26. Adam didnt give the date but did back Sonny1's contacts and believe in it.

A few days before the 26th it was explained that a 30 day extension was needed but that the rv would follow.

Needless to say we are still here.

In 3 weeks, i ask all gurus...Pls dont give a 30 day extension!!! lol

Just a little something to think about before any Newbies go buy more dinar. If history repeats itself...their mid eastern contacts will continue to be wrong.

Taboo,

Thank you for this information, and for not being biligerant or rude about it. Even though this June 30th thing hasn't caused ME to buy more, I'm sure it has caused other newbies to. Anyways, let's just hope this year is different than last year! :rolleyes:

PVS....This post is to let new people know that those who give windows and dates have been wrong many many times. If someone had let me know this last year i wouldnt have 30 million dinar lol. Thank goodness i figured out or i would probably have over 100 mil lol

WOW! 30 million?! REALLY?! :o

Yes 30 mil lol. My brother and I have kinda been trying to out do the other and i finally quit at 30. He has 35, but i just dont see the point in buying anymore.

About the rude thing...im actually a nice and cool guy, just come across as being rude because im SOOOOOO Smart!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

PLEASE now ur going to blame others for business investments decisions-man up & take responsibility for yourself!.................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

No, it's not bad to share. ..., I just deem it good to remind newbies about the situation and have them think twice before they go out and keep buying....

It's good to remind them.

I don't mean to blame anybody by saying this......It's just plain common sense....Let's hope it will happen soon. The RV.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Yes 30 mil lol. My brother and I have kinda been trying to out do the other and i finally quit at 30. He has 35, but i just dont see the point in buying anymore.

About the rude thing...im actually a nice and cool guy, just come across as being rude because im SOOOOOO Smart!!!

well well well --- this is the first time I've gotten a clear understanding of your "plight" --- 30 mil? wow and wow --- that splains a lot ---- glad you've now gotten YOUR gullibility lesson --- my recollections say there were warnings then, but you must have chosen not to listen ;)

Well Man........... I wish you to become super-filthy RICH.......Just because if you do, I will too........

Good Luck to all of my fellow dinarians.

• Upvote 1

PLEASE now ur going to blame others for business investments decisions-man up & take responsibility for yourself!.................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

I really don't think his post was to BLAME anyone. I think he was just warning us newbies to take caution and not go out and spend money we don't have based on predictions. The same ones that were wrong last year. Not saying they will be wrong again, but I'm not going to be foolish and go out and buy more. And yes..... GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

I really don't think his post was to BLAME anyone. I think he was just warning us newbies to take caution and not go out and spend money we don't have based on predictions. The same ones that were wrong last year. Not saying they will be wrong again, but I'm not going to be foolish and go out and buy more. And yes..... GO RV!!!!

Agreed. That's how I perceived it. So this is something everybody might deem as well-meaning, right?

Agreed. That's how I perceived it. So this is something everybody might deem as well-meaning, right?

They should, because it sounds as if he meant well. But I guess Taboo has made a bad name for himself by being biligerant and rude in the past, so people automatically think he's meaning it that way. At least that's the way I see it, I may be wrong.

Taboo you say you are smart,Here the meaning of Smart, and it fits you .

Smart An impudent boy given to insulting strangers. Your smart look it up. Perhaps all three of you should look it up. As you like to brag about.laugh.gif

I hope you weren't refering to me. I never said I was smart(not that I'm not). I was just defending Taboo because I actually think he meant well with this post.

The sooooo Smart comment was a joke. I guess i shoulda put an lol after it sorry.

PVS...i bought the 30 mil knowing the risks and knowing that i can afford to lose it.

I have no bitterness towards anyone for it not rving now since i purchased it in 04 as a 15 to 20 year investment.