Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Anyone get the same email as this?????

zantac

Anyone shed some light on this for me; I have no clue why I got this email from them.

Has Ali done the disappearing act????

Friend,

I just don't have time to

search all the blogs to

find out where Ali is,

do you know?

I have been sending

dinar buyers to

Ali's DinarTrade.com

site for years and all

I have to say is

DON'T DO IT!!! Until

we know what is happening.

I see his site is still

working but who is at

the helm?

Be very careful where you

buy your dinar from.

I am officially NOT

recommending anyone to

buy from DinarTrade until

DinarTrade does some form

of Press Release about

what's happened with Ali.

Be careful!

Please post your comments,

insight, and tips on our

blog about this.

And no, I don't keep tabs

on every single person in

the Dinar industry just

for the record.

I watch the Dinar, no reval

this month for June 2011.

Yours Truly,

Darren Chabluk

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have not received this e-mail, but if I'm not mistaken DinarTrade is no longer selling any dinar. This is posted on their order page so I wouldn't believe this e-mail if I were you.

Dinar Trade, Inc. is no longer buying or selling currency at this time.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

This is the first time I've seen this. The last I heard Ali was opening new locations in the UK. I don't intend to do any more business with him since he went off on Adam and did a 180 on the RV. Thanks for the post, though.

By the way, zantac .... still thinking RV in June?

• Downvote 1

By the way, zantac .... still thinking RV in June?

Oh yes still on track for the end of June/July 1st.

I just hope pray this will happen but if it doesn’t I fear another year without the RV.

Goggled Darren Chabluk and there is tons on him that shows up. To many to wade thru, but he does have numerous mentions on Dinar sites.

Just done the same he has some blog site that’s been running for donkeys (years in the UK)

Would post the link but Adam will go radio rental (Mental)

• Upvote 2

when i first purchased i searched for dinar dealers and after reseaching them i decided to go with safe dinar for the 3 seperate purchases i made. never dealt with ali but he just seemed a bit shady to me. so i could care less about ali and his business. and no i didn't get this email. maybe only customers of ali got this.

Just done the same he has some blog site that’s been running for donkeys (years in the UK)

Would post the link but Adam will go radio rental (Mental)

:lol: I love these British colloquialisms. It reminds me of the G.B. Shaw quote that England and the US are two countries divided by a common language.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because the email is addressed to "friend" means it was probably sent as a mass email in an effort to discredit Ali. The person sending it states they have referred many customers in the past and probably had their own discount code allowing them to make a referral from each sale. Now that Ali is getting ready to open back up, and is now using only one discount code, and no longer paying referrals, this is more than likely a bitter attempt to discredit dinartrade.