Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar Is Not Going To RV?

Don't give up on this my friend! This is truly a good investment, and will RV. Step away for awhile, and check back in on it later. We can only hope it will RV this month or next. Keep the faith, and it will all work out!! Go RV!! :lol::lol:

`1500 is less in value than 1170

Now if you sold at 500, than you would be looking pretty good. Maybe, double your value after subtraction of fees/mark-up..

I doubt it sits at 1170 forever......... Its going to do something eventually...

Gasketman, you could be just starting something for all of us to bat around, or you could be showing

us that you are depressed! If you are down this evening, why don't you just "smell the roses and

blow out the candle" a few times. You know---a few deep breaths. Would hate to see you lose

out on this thing. Yes, guys, I'm the Mrs. I want to help where and when I can.

By-the-way, I just got a notice from Adam Montana encouraging me on my 10 whole posts.

Now imagine that! It did say don't email back however!

As of today i am just going to believe its never going to RV... I will still read and watch the sites for amusement purposes only. When the value reaches 1500 I will sell my millions of Dinar for a small profit!

Well well well what do we have here boys? Maybe a little double dribble through the legs reverse psychology pumpin goin on? I don't know who you're working for but we ain't buying it.....we're a little too smart for this....we ain't selling nothing till it hits at least 1700....

As of today i am just going to believe its never going to RV... I will still read and watch the sites for amusement purposes only. When the value reaches 1500 I will sell my millions of Dinar for a small profit!

Better sell all your stocks, bonds and mutual funds too. They haven't done well either.

While your at it, better sell everything you own. It's all depreciating quickly and will soon be worth nothing!

My friend. I only said the above things, not to make you look foolish, but to show you how silly your statement was.

Put the dinar in a safe deposit box, forget about it, don't come to dinar sites and go on living your life.

You'll be much happier. Sell now, when there's a great possibility we're coming to the end is just foolish.

You'd hate yourself forever if this comes to fruition and you're on the side lines.

If it doesn't rv, you've only invested a few thousand dollars. Leave it to your kids or spouse, whatever, but don't sell it!!

Edited by TFK

Aren't you letting the dinar go the wrong way to make a profit. I think that you will need it to drop down below where it is now which is 1166 dinar to the dollar