Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new wells fargo banks

11 Bravo

thought Blaino , Tony and Steve predicted it 6 months ago..... sent enough hype Wells Fargo's way and got them to buy the other banks.... the power of being a Guru.... they are my idols.... when I grow up , I want to be just like those who are all knowledge... and convine the public to buy many more things than dinars

Wells Fargo bought Wachovia and announced a year ago that all Wachovia's would become Wells Fargos June 12, 2011. It happened on schedule and every previous Wachovia bank has new signage. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Yep! Nothing out of the ordinary, just a bunch of new UGLY signs! There all over Tampa. Eye sores! :o

Wells Fargo bought Wachovia and announced a year ago that all Wachovia's would become Wells Fargos June 12, 2011. It happened on schedule and every previous Wachovia bank has new signage. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Agreed. I have been waiting over a year for the change to be completed. Wachovia was the worst bank I have worked with (short hours and outdated policies).

I have family in Pinellas Park Florida, When i was there my family member and I ask Wachovia if they accept or sell Dinar , they said no but, after June 16th 2011 when the merge is complete with Wells fargo that Wells fargo will accept and exchange Dinars. just for your info, its the branch on US19 and Park Blvd. :)

Wells Banks have been changing all their acquired Wachovia Banks to Wells Fargo for the past year. They started on the west coast and have worked toward the eastern usa. They just completed their transition in the Ocala, Florida area this weekend. Has NOTHING to do with the IQD.

Hope that helps explain. GO RV!

I have family in Pinellas Park Florida, When i was there my family member and I ask Wachovia if they accept or sell Dinar , they said no but, after June 16th 2011 when the merge is complete with Wells fargo that Wells fargo will accept and exchange Dinars. just for your info, its the branch on US19 and Park Blvd. :)

Wells Fargo bought Wachovia....and NO Wells Fargo does not and has no plans on dealing with dinar!!

Call 1-800-626-9430 it is like the first thing they say!!

Wells Fargo bought Wachovia....and NO Wells Fargo does not and has no plans on dealing with dinar!!

Call 1-800-626-9430 it is like the first thing they say!!

It has only been posted a hundred times that Wells Fargo will not be dealing with the Dinar, at least not as of yet. I have banked with Wells Fargo for a long time and have talked with their corporate Foreign Exchange office on two seperate occasions and they don't beat around the bush when saying that they have no interest in the Dinar.

I live in St. Petersburg FL, and I have noticed 6 new wells fargo banks in my area.

All of this has been in the last 2 weeks. Has anyone see this in thier area?

It is more than likely old WACHOVIA bank buildings being refitted with the Wells Name and look. This is happening all over the US.