Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

State law promised to end the security ministries in 10 days

DRV1804

June 14 2011

Baghdad/Iraq's future

Deputy Chairman of the National Alliance and the Badr organization block that State law made to finalize National Alliance security ministries crisis within 10 days. Qassem Al-araji said that security and Defence Committee Chairman in the House of Hassan Al-Sunaid told National Alliance that State law would end the security ministries crisis within 10 days. The security ministries still managed agency by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki with continuing political differences between the clusters on label Security Ministers.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=3776

• Upvote 3

These people are funny. They have made more predictions about seating the Security Ministers, than OKIE, and all the other GURU'S, have made about the RV!!! :lol: I am curious to see who's prediction actually happens first. Maybe, this time they will actually seat the Ministers. Toast to.....Here's to the Ministers! GO RV!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 5

Man I really hope so, but I just cant see them sticking to anything they say. The security positions should have been filled a long time ago and they have just put it off. Now it looks like somebody lit a fire under their butts and stuff is getting done. Maybe.......rv soon

• Upvote 2

June 14 2011

Baghdad/Iraq's future

Deputy Chairman of the National Alliance and the Badr organization block that State law made to finalize National Alliance security ministries crisis within 10 days. Qassem Al-araji said that security and Defence Committee Chairman in the House of Hassan Al-Sunaid told National Alliance that State law would end the security ministries crisis within 10 days. The security ministries still managed agency by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki with continuing political differences between the clusters on label Security Ministers.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=3776

Thanks for the post.If true,can i get a amen.....................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 2

It'll happen. Remember, they need a fully seated GOI to come out of Ch 7. My guess is that the UN told them get the Kuwait files done and seat your government ASAP. Also, Shabbs is speaking at the Arab Banking Confrence on the 23rd and 24th. This is an international banking event. Iraq isn't doing much international banking at the moment.

• Upvote 4

It'll happen. Remember, they need a fully seated GOI to come out of Ch 7. My guess is that the UN told them get the Kuwait files done and seat your government ASAP. Also, Shabbs is speaking at the Arab Banking Confrence on the 23rd and 24th. This is an international banking event. Iraq isn't doing much international banking at the moment.

Thanks for the heads up in regards to the Arab Banking Conference Z.

Interesting... Goes right along with the 10 days...

Almost as the banking event is....... a deadline, maybe??

Who knows... Deadines to them is procrastination to us..

Zaborniake, in your opinion, based on this fact, could we expect them to have an internationally tradable currency before this date? It seems to me it would make sense, no?

These people are funny. They have made more predictions about seating the Security Ministers, than OKIE, and all the other GURU'S, have made about the RV!!! :lol: I am curious to see who's prediction actually happens first. Maybe, this time they will actually seat the Ministers. Toast to.....Here's to the Ministers! GO RV!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I wish i could give you more than +1. this truly made me laugh. thanks NWGUY. :D

Zaborniake, in your opinion, based on this fact, could we expect them to have an internationally tradable currency before this date? It seems to me it would make sense, no?

IMO, yes. If you look at Scooter's chat, he also thinks it would make sense to RV prior to the banks being recapitalized by June 30th. That's a UN benchmarked deadline. So, with the UN getting thier final report submitted on the 16th, that would effectively close the door on any remaining Ch 7 items to be submitted (Kuwait files, etc), and final report out on the 22nd. Really, the GOI is the wild card. Does the RV require a full GOI? I think yes, based on Shabb's remarks at the Commerce meeting in DC. A full GOI is also required for exit from Ch 7. Could all this happen prior to the 23rd? Based on the UN timeline, yes. It'd be a great thing for Shabbs to speak at the international conference about the new internationally recognized currency. IMO!

• Upvote 1

You got it right Z!

IMO, yes. If you look at Scooter's chat, he also thinks it would make sense to RV prior to the banks being recapitalized by June 30th. That's a UN benchmarked deadline. So, with the UN getting thier final report submitted on the 16th, that would effectively close the door on any remaining Ch 7 items to be submitted (Kuwait files, etc). Really, the GOI is the wild card. Does the RV require a full GOI? I think yes, based on Shabb's remarks at the Commerce meeting in DC. A full GOI is also required for exit from Ch 7. Could all this happen prior to the 23rd? Based on the UN timeline, yes. It'd be a great thing for Shabbs to speak at the international conference about the new internationally recognized currency. IMO!

I like it Z!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1