Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PD Down

wpsmit

No Blaino got in trouble for telling Maliki to sign the Erbil agreement on Friday so the are gagged. Remember they have contacts in Parliment and Maliki calls Blaino for advice. Planet Dinar is the illuminatis did you all forget. They control this RV and we just are starting to figure it out. :lol::blink::lol:

Oh yea one other thing I think a few of the crew at PD was in One Flew Over The CooCoos Nest also!!

Edited by MarchMadnes

No Blaino got in trouble for telling Maliki to sign the Erbil agreement on Friday so the are gagged. Remember they have contacts in Parliment and Maliki calls Blaino for advice. Planet Dinar is the illuminatis did you all forget. They control this RV and we just are starting to figure it out. :lol::blink::lol:

Oh yea one other thing I think a few of the crew at PD was in One Flew Over The CooCoos Nest also!!

OMG, they LOST the button. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 1

OMG, they LOST the button. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Kim that was good! I know we shouldnt pick on them or judge others but maybe this is our way to vent due to all the lies, and we can force our own gag order since from what I hear they are only in this to make money ontop of the dinar wave and hurting people is what they do by spreading lies. Now I know all the gurus or if thats what all these people think they are, have been wrong which I honestly have friends in govt and one from the State Department laughs about this thing which he has Dinar and stuck them away in the safe which he stated who knows when this will happen especially the so called in the know gurus have no clue only state things for there own personal agenda only! So there you go from a real govt official who is in and probably has the highest level contacts over any guru! He said it may be another few months but he did state there will not be any LOP because of several different factors one in particular everything our nation has done for Iraq we wont allow it due to the monies alone owed to our country!

• Upvote 2

YEP, And chief played OKie,...ya fooled them all

Kim that was good! I know we shouldnt pick on them or judge others but maybe this is our way to vent due to all the lies, and we can force our own gag order since from what I hear they are only in this to make money ontop of the dinar wave and hurting people is what they do by spreading lies. Now I know all the gurus or if thats what all these people think they are, have been wrong which I honestly have friends in govt and one from the State Department laughs about this thing which he has Dinar and stuck them away in the safe which he stated who knows when this will happen especially the so called in the know gurus have no clue only state things for there own personal agenda only! So there you go from a real govt official who is in and probably has the highest level contacts over any guru! He said it may be another few months but he did state there will not be any LOP because of several different factors one in particular everything our nation has done for Iraq we wont allow it due to the monies alone owed to our country!

Now that is the best rumor I've heard in a long time. :D:D Please keep us posted.

I also agree that we need to keep this in perspective and try to keep smiling throughout this fiasco. I do believe we are in a good place; it's just going to take time.

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

YEP, And chief played OKie,...ya fooled them all

LOL funny! Blaino played Nurse Rachet

Now that is the best rumor I've heard in a long time. :D:D Please keep us posted.

I also agree that we need to keep this in perspective and try to keep smiling throughout this fiasco. I do believe we are in a good place; it's just going to take time.

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

Yes as he fills me in I will let you know which I respect his opinions since I known the guy for many years and he is a straight shooter with no intention of BS

• Upvote 1

Was on PD lastnight until 11p.m then went to bed....Logged on this morning at 9 and is still working,and working now...I find the info and stories are no different than here, as the same rumors and news are here also, as well as most dinar related sites.

• Downvote 2