Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AUCTION ON THE 14TH/JUNE

luckystrike

No matter how hard we try I don't think that any amount of spinning can make a difference as none of us really know what, if any, signifcance there is in whether the auctions do or don't take place leading up to an RV...........I do keep trying but I'm making myself dizzy in the process!

• Upvote 3

No matter how hard we try I don't think that any amount of spinning can make a difference as none of us really know what, if any, signifcance there is in whether the auctions do or don't take place leading up to an RV...........I do keep trying but I'm making myself dizzy in the process!

Well please hold on to something! I would not want you to fall and bump your head. :);)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Don't Worry... No one checks the facts.

There was a auction on Sunday and Monday. The web designer must of been out sick. If you look at the history of the exchange rate, you will be a auction.

We will see a auction everyday, up to the RV.

Edited by Workinchump

I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS BUT MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR US. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN SPIN THIS INTO SOMETHING POSITIVE.

TRUST ME THERE IS NOTHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT, I'VE FOLLOWING THIS AUCTION FOR 7 PLUS YEARS AND ITS ALWAYS THE SAME OLE THING IT GOES UP AND IT GOES DOWN NO BIG DEAL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No matter how many times it's explained that it's not unusual for auctions not to be posted,

people still insist that it means the RV is imminent. Then they magically return, and everyone is disappointed.

Thank you for the reality check Legolas.. but could you please point your laser gun in a different direction, you just melted my coffee cup!!!rolleyes.gif

Thank you for the reality check Legolas.. but could you please point your laser gun in a different direction, you just melted my coffee cup!!!rolleyes.gif

Fear not Rod....it's merely a high-intensity spotlight being shined on the pumpers. I think your coffee was simply too hot. :lol:

• Upvote 1

"I don't always find comments sexy.....but when I do.....I find Venetias comment about holding something "very hard" to be "very sexy!" Do you think it has a double meaning??? "Stay Thirsty My Friends!"

"BTW, I'm glad Possum didn't say that!"

• Upvote 2

Fear not Rod....it's merely a high-intensity spotlight being shined on the pumpers. I think your coffee was simply too hot. :lol:

Thou hast slayed me with thy humor Legolas the quick of whit and humor!tongue.gif I shall go forth now and find another cup of coffee brew!