Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter chat early Tuesday AM

MrRich

Thanks Mr.rich for posting and thank you scooter for updating us on this ride.i look for your chats and posts everyday as i wake for wednesday night chats from adam.Thanks for all your time and effort and hope it pays off this month so you can have a much deserved break.

Mr Rich, I was still up late or should I say early too! finishing up a business plan for investors for my film, due this morning! Sent off! Wish me luck! Anyhow, nice to wake up to morning coffee and a Scooter read. I don't get the paper dry.gif thanks for thinking of us to share!

Thanks Scooter for your HARD WORK and EDUCATIONAL Chats.

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much Scooby Doo and Scooter for all your time and effort in helping us to follow and understand the process. Makes having my morning coffee that much more enjoyable when reading your posts. By the way Scooby Doo . . . . . when do you sleep ? ? ?

could somebody PLEASE inform scooter...again...that the U.S. fiscal year begins on october 1, not july 1

I'm pretty sure that Scooter is aware of that. I believe he was referring to cities and counties. Actually the subject at the time was Iraq's government, not the US govt. Somebody stated that the IMF's fiscal year is July 1 - June 30 and I was wondering if the GOI's was too, but Scooter told me that theirs is the same as the calendar year Jan 1 - Dec 31.

2:27 AM [Scooby Doo] do you know what Iraq's fiscal year is?

2:27 AM [scooter] did you know that june 30th since 1920 I think has a significant meaning to the iraqi's

2:27 AM [scooter] states January - December

2:27 AM [Scooby Doo] ok

2:27 AM [Scooby Doo] so the same as the calendar year

2:27 AM [scooter] which is interesting because most governments use July 1 to June 30

2:27 AM [scooter] yea

2:28 AM [scooter] At least they do here in US

2:28 AM [scooter] most cities and counties are July 1

And for those of you who asked, I sleep in the daytime. I work nights as an auditor in a hotel.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What does this mean, "The US Dollar is positioning itself for a reversal."

Also (forgive my stupidity) are the numbers you mentioned the size of the budgets in billions, or potential rates? I could read it either way.

Lastly,

2:20 AM [scooter] we have the $165 Billion that have been saved in US Treasuries

2:21 AM [scooter] if they apply all that plus the drainage funds excesses to the reserves

2:21 AM [scooter] the equation starts to get interesting

2:21 AM [scooter] in a good way -- not a bad way

Read more:

how does this apply to the potential rate?

Thank you!

Thanks to both Mr. Rich AND Scooter. Great info, one of the primary reasons I stay with Dinar Vets.

Mr. Rich, if you're up at 2:30am, you're DEFINITELY not middled aged (definition of middle age: when you have your choice of two fun things to do, you ALWAYS pick the one that gets you home earlier! LOL). GO RV!