Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter chat early Tuesday AM

MrRich

Did everyone hear that? Scooter said 5.88 on June 30th!!!! :P

LOL Scooter you are awesome. The time you put into this and the fact that you openly share your findings is truly a gift for us all. Thank you my friend.

Thanks for posting Mr. Rich

Peace

• Upvote 5

Thank you Scooter! You are a totally awesome dude to take the time to figure all that info out but even more awesome for sharing openly with us that are challenged in knowledge you have! lol Mr Rich Thank you for posting or I would of missed this great info!

• Upvote 1

Many thanks to Scooter for sharing and Mr. Rich for posting! Scooter, you have earned your's man! It's amazingly obvious you have invested a huge amount of time into your research! My ears perk up everytime you have something to say!!! :twothumbs:

Scooter, as always you are quite the heavy burtation of information. I appreciate so much the time that you are willing to put into this and the fact that you are willing to share with us! Mr Rich, thank you for copying the chat and posting it for us. Oh and one other thing,Mr Rich, what are you doing up at 2:30 Am? :lol:

RSS

• Upvote 2

Scooter, thank you so much for the unselfish time you take in researching and sharing with us all. This helps so much to help all of us to understand our investment. I know at times I do get discouraged and you certainly do a lot to reconfirm this will happen someday.

THANK YOU!!!!

Linny

• Upvote 2