Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. interview with O'Reilly--FACT or FICTION?

chuckst3r

Scooter,

We're only SEVEN minutes away from your DD Tidbit Radio guest appearance, along with The Law Offices of Scott L. Soelberg & the one-and-only BH *G* fraudsters. As always, I'll be listening very carefully. One word of advice: leave the "jokes" aside and stick to the data.

Good luck.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 13

Listening to DD's Radio Tidbit webcast right now and I can't help but laugh. Brad is a total joke. Notice how he doesn't mention Rudy and the "30 remaining seats" available in the "Iraqi Hedge Fund II" ...lol! What a piece of work. Now here is is, blabbering about his philanthropic efforts and commitment to dinar education. Give. Me. A. Break. Doesn't DD have any clue who he's promoting here?! I guess not. And why, do you suppose, did DD fail to mention the Iraqi Hedge Fund or it's "manager" Rudy C. like he used to?

Something smells fishy, and I ain't talking fishsticks.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Listening to DD's Radio Tidbit webcast right now and I can't help but laugh. Brad is a total joke. Notice how he doesn't mention Rudy and the "30 remaining seats" available in the "Iraqi Hedge Fund II" ...lol! What a piece of work. Now here is is, blabbering about his philanthropic efforts and commitment to dinar education. Give. Me. A. Break. Doesn't DD have any clue who he's promoting here?! I guess not. And why, do you suppose, did DD fail to mention the Iraqi Hedge Fund or it's "manager" Rudy C. like he used to?

Something smells fishy, and I ain't talking fishsticks.

Take this however you want to,.. but I think you are in serious need of professional assistance.

Your posts are getting just a bit more obsessive with every new post.

Please do not post for a few hours,.. and by all means get back on your meds.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Take this however you want to,.. but I think you are in serious need of professional assistance.

Your posts are getting just a bit more obsessive with every new post.

Please do not post for a few hours,.. and by all means get back on your meds.

I refuse to accept the cavalier attitude of those who choose to mislead and deceive the rest of us. I expect respectful and honest commentary to accompany these geopolitical/financial conference calls, webcasts, and posts. Enough of the kool-aid drinkers. There just so happens to be real people sitting behind these computer screens, not just a bunch of 2-bit sheeple nodding their heads to everything and anyone deemed more "capable" or "intelligent" or "important" than they are.

Persistence. That's what it's called.

Drink up.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

Scooter!

Nice job with the DD webcast tonite. Good stuff. Keep it up!

Aloha,

chuckst3r

DD will promote anyone who pays him. THe site is his only income. He just lost his house to the bank, he is desperate for cash. Desperation will make a man do funny things. Like claim to be a currency expert but really be an MLM idiot (Rudy) I have spoken with Roger @ DD on the phone twice. Both times I offered to go on his show and debate Rudy and Brad and both times he said he would think about it. THe scum bags are taking money from unsofisticated "investors" and whats worse is they throw a little religion in their cc's just bring it home. Per SEC regs. they can only accept investments from accredited investors who are worth more than a million dollars without their home. The are trying to collect 750 from 1,000 "investors" to reserve a spot in a fund that will never happen. I manage a private equity fund so I know Reg. D very well and Rudy was violating so many rules he should be in jail. After I told Roger all of this, he told me that he was not going to accept anymore money from them but that they had just written him a check for 1200 so he had to let them come on his show 2 more times. That was 2 months ago.

After speaking with Roger I thought he was ok but now that I now he is still in bed with these guys I think he's a dirtbag. My only other questions is why does Scooter associate witht these guys?

• Upvote 7

I refuse to accept the cavalier attitude of those who choose to mislead and deceive the rest of us. I expect respectful and honest commentary to accompany these geopolitical/financial conference calls, webcasts, and posts. Enough of the kool-aid drinkers. There just so happens to be real people sitting behind these computer screens, not just a bunch of 2-bit sheeple nodding their heads to everything and anyone deemed more "capable" or "intelligent" or "important" than they are.

Persistence. That's what it's called.

Drink up.

No, it is not "persistence". It is psycologically coming unhinged.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ban Chuckst3r! He's wrangling for a fight :huh: Dont need the negativity right now...

Ban debate? That would make DV just like the others. Chuck is only asking questions. Everyone NEEDS to open their eyes and think logically. Don't believe anything you read here. QUESTION EVERYTHING

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

You know chucks3r you have made some valid points. Rudy was banned from DV, that's true. In fact, before he was catapulted into dinar superstar status via his call to Hannity he had been in trouble here for spamming his company info. (You can confirm this by going to rudy1164's profile and reading through the comments). Then Adam and a few others did some research on him and found some incriminating things in his past and banned him. And the B H guys have always come across as a bit shady to me. So I have no objections to you raising questions about them either.

But where you lose me is in your disrespectful attitude toward Scooter. You can make your points without coming across as an arrogant punk lecturing a man old enough to be your dad whose briefcase you're probably not worthy to carry. In fact, there's no need to write an "open letter" message to Scooter at all. You could just contact him on his profile page and he'd probably be happy to discuss this with you through emails. By doing it in the way you have chosen with your wordy, obnoxious, diatribes all you're achieving is a reputation of being an ass.

Mr Rich,

You are dead on. chucks3r's rant seems like it comes from ego and educational elitism. Thanks for your post.

As for anybody suggesting we should ban the Chuckster, I would adamantly disagree. This site is not for koolaide drinkers of either ilk. Respectful disagreement and questioning is paramount to a grand debate (VE ARD NOT RUUSSSAAA - translation... we are not Russia). I bet Scooter would welcome this debate if not for the pompous attitude that permeates chucks3r's rant.

Good times :).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know chucks3r you have made some valid points. Rudy was banned from DV, that's true. In fact, before he was catapulted into dinar superstar status via his call to Hannity he had been in trouble here for spamming his company info. (You can confirm this by going to rudy1164's profile and reading through the comments). Then Adam and a few others did some research on him and found some incriminating things in his past and banned him. And the B H guys have always come across as a bit shady to me. So I have no objections to you raising questions about them either.

But where you lose me is in your disrespectful attitude toward Scooter. You can make your points without coming across as an arrogant punk lecturing a man old enough to be your dad whose briefcase you're probably not worthy to carry. In fact, there's no need to write an "open letter" message to Scooter at all. You could just contact him on his profile page and he'd probably be happy to discuss this with you through emails. By doing it in the way you have chosen with your wordy, obnoxious, diatribes all you're achieving is a reputation of being an ass.

Scooby Doo,

Listen here, dude. Believe me when I say that age and briefcases don't mean a godd**n thing in the world away from the keyboards and computer screens, so I could care less how old he or she might be when I smell the initial whiff of BS seeping from their mouths. Suppose I did try to reach him privately. What's the probability he'd ever reply in a timely manner? I don't know. Where's the incentive? Again, I don't know. What I DO KNOW is the power of an online public forum and I had a feeling he understood this, too. Besides, this isn't a personal matter between him and me. No, it's much bigger than that. You see, I knew Rudy was no good. I am much more interested as to verifying the legitimacy and credibility of the ones still standing atop their respective reputations in the dinar community.

Now you tell me what's more disrespectful: calling somebody out on their double-tongued banter when it JUST SO HAPPENS to involve the likes of guys comprised of conspiratorial characters like the BH *G*, or...somehow being involved in their fraudulent schemes and serving as an accomplice?

As I said, "you are the company you keep." You can't sit there and tell me that DD, Scooter, or any of these other dinar commentators weren't aware of Rudy's BS. But wait--there's MORE! Logic would lead me to believe that the buck simply doesn't stop there at Rudy. Look to his partners and associates. Like attracts like. It's about time people stood up and voice their dissatisfaction with the profligate horde, identify them, and expose them for what they really are.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

Edited by Bumper64
watch your use of bad language
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Scooby Doo,

Listen here, dude. Believe me when I say that age and briefcases don't mean a goddamn thing in the world away from the keyboards and computer screens, so I could care less how old he or she might be when I smell the initial whiff of BS seeping from their mouths. Suppose I did try to reach him privately. What's the probability he'd ever reply in a timely manner? I don't know. Where's the incentive? Again, I don't know. What I DO KNOW is the power of an online public forum and I had a feeling he understood this, too. Besides, this isn't a personal matter between him and me. No, it's much bigger than that. You see, I knew Rudy was no good. I am much more interested as to verifying the legitimacy and credibility of the ones still standing atop their respective reputations in the dinar community.

Now you tell me what's more disrespectful: calling somebody out on their double-tongued banter when it JUST SO HAPPENS to involve the likes of guys comprised of conspiratorial characters like the BH *G*, or...somehow being involved in their fraudulent schemes and serving as an accomplice?

As I said, "you are the company you keep." You can't sit there and tell me that DD, Scooter, or any of these other dinar commentators weren't aware of Rudy's BS. But wait--there's MORE! Logic would lead me to believe that the buck simply doesn't stop there at Rudy. Look to his partners and associates. Like attracts like. It's about time people stood up and voice their dissatisfaction with the profligate horde, identify them, and expose them for what they really are.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

REALLY??? No BooYah. I'm so disappointed.

Scooter, I would hate to see you continue teaming up with these guys in any way at all - I hope you ask the tough questions that you know need to be asked, and I also hope you completely denounce your relationship with them - in public. I don't fault you for being naive and working with them in the past, but in light of the FACTS that have been brought up in this thread... you would be remiss to do anything but what I suggested just now.

Rude C. was banned from here for good reason - many of them are listed above. The guy is nobody I would want to associate with, and I think the reasons have been shown beyond any reasonable doubt by the posts in this thread.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Ban debate? That would make DV just like the others. Chuck is only asking questions. Everyone NEEDS to open their eyes and think logically. Don't believe anything you read here. QUESTION EVERYTHING

Exactly! Thank you, tmcgraw. That's the problem not only in these dinar forums but in virtually every aspect of American society--too many sheeple accepting what they're told and NOT asking QUESTIONS and holding one another ACCOUNTABLE for their words and deeds. It's disgusting, really. George Carlin's ghost is t**bagging me as I write this for having even given credendce to any of this. LOL!

To BAN, or not to BAN? Cyber crybabies amuse me. The choice is simple: either READ, or NOT READ. It's that simple. Screw the dinar. I should invest in Kleenex.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Chuckst3r, thanks for being upfront and honest. I'm not tootin' my own horn here, but I do get a pretty good read on people. I believe that you are very sincere in your message.

It will be very interesting to see what Scooter has to say, because, I believe he too is a very sincere person.

This whole situation is not good.

• Upvote 1

Chuckst3r, thanks for being upfront and honest. I'm not tootin' my own horn here, but I do get a pretty good read on people. I believe that you are very sincere in your message.

It will be very interesting to see what Scooter has to say, because, I believe he too is a very sincere person.

This whole situation is not good.

I agree. Scooter is a big boy, and I'm not telling him what to do by any means... but up to now, I get the feeling Scooter may simply be too nice for his own good. I hope he does the right thing here.

It should be pretty simple - he obviously has Rudy's contact information.

Ask Rudy to prove he worked at Chase in any capacity.

If Rudy is a fraud, Scooter will know shortly and should say something to protect innocent people from being pulled into Rudy's trap... like I did, when I banned him and word-blocked his name months ago.

• Upvote 4

I hate to see this subject aired out here, but had expressed some concerns to others in the past months of possible damage to reputations due to association.

I stand behind Scooter, but have felt he was getting Slimed whenever he showed up on a chat with Breitling or Rudy.

I don't think it was intentional on his part.

He has a zeal for research. working with numbers and wanting to help others understand the relationships

I believe he has been taken advantage of in the past, being drawn in to give others credibility.

When you truly believe in what you are doing, sometimes it is hard to see past your desire to do good and recognize others riding on your wave..

What's wrong with Breitling? He sounds like a pretty stand up guy, since we're on the subject could you enlighten me (us).

PS.......To anyone who cares; Iraqi Hedge Fund I & II are not being administrated by Apex Fund Services out of NJ as it say's on the inception form from "dat group."

They claim no association with the fund and our topic (person) of discussion. ;)

Edited by Dinar_o'saurs
  • Upvote 3

Scooter, I would hate to see you continue teaming up with these guys in any way at all - I hope you ask the tough questions that you know need to be asked, and I also hope you completely denounce your relationship with them - in public. I don't fault you for being naive and working with them in the past, but in light of the FACTS that have been brought up in this thread... you would be remiss to do anything but what I suggested just now.

Rude C. was banned from here for good reason - many of them are listed above. The guy is nobody I would want to associate with, and I think the reasons have been shown beyond any reasonable doubt by the posts in this thread.

Adam Montana,

Thank you for taking the time to address the details of this thread.

tmcgraw,

Thank you for your support and contribution to providing said FACTS. Much appreciated!

Scooter,

I second what Adam said. Also, it appears to me that I may have been a bit coarse in my earlier reply to you. Consider this my public apology for whatever offenses or hurt feelings you incurred on my behalf, valid only AFTER your full compliance to the terms expressed by Adam Montana above. Sorry, but that's just how I California Roll. At any rate, nice job on this afternoon's DD webcast and keep it up!

Aloha All,

chuckst3r

Edited by chuckst3r
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

PS.......To anyone who cares; Iraqi Hedge Fund I & II are not being administrated by Apex Fund Services out of NJ as it say's on the inception form from "dat group."[/size]

They claim no association with the fund and our topic (person) of discussion. ;)

This is true I called them myself. I also called the FBI and SEC. Funds like theirs give my sector a bad name and only causes more regulation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Rich, I'm with you. This chuckie cheese guy is way to arrogant for my taste. And Chuckles, I certainly can appreciate the desire for truth and integrity when there are so many out there slinging dates and rates that wouldn't know either term if it bit them in the rear. But dude, you need to lighten up. If you're half as bright as you think you are, you need to spend a little more time listening and learning before you go mouthing off to, or about, a guy like Scooter. It seems to me that you may be another guy looking for a place to be a "somebody" just like Rudy was when he showed up out of nowhere trying to dazzle all the "sheeple" with his words of wisdom and desire to share his version of truth. You see, we all know Scooter, and trust his intentions to be honorable. You, however, we don't know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2