Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has voices.....

possum

Screeching at me and i have to be at work tomorrow. They will not leave me alone until the unbelievers leave the church of DV Rumors!!!! That's what they be saying and it's time the separate the chaff from the wheat. And then it's party time!!!!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 14

Amen! Texas, and congrat awesome series you guys deserve that one glad to see mvp winner.

Thanks, I'm actually a Spurs fan but Mavs deserved it. I'm happy for them. You are a very good sport....i was gonna get you on another post, but decided not to.lol

Screeching at me and i have to be at work tomorrow. They will not leave me alone until the unbelievers leave the church of DV Rumors!!!! That's what they be saying and it's time the separate the chaff from the wheat. And then it's party time!!!!

Possum, I'm interested in hearing What exactly it IS That you do for work? Not Bashing, Just Really Curious.

I think we should really learn more about "Our" Possum.

Haha Lovin the Humor, Krem

Oh, Gave you a +1 By the way... Guess I'm a Possum Supporter Haha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And I gave you a plus too krem to counteract a minus someone gave you for whatever weird reason....yep...we love our wise ol Possum around here....he lightens up the place.

Wow... A - Really? Must be a Possum Hater. Thanks Saoirse.

Well, Once you ( I ) See that Possum isn't your Average "Pumper" and can see the Humor behind him, He MAKES YOU LAUGH... What's - about that? I guess if you didn't have a Sence of Humor you couldn't get it. Hmm...

Look, Since I Joined this site, I noticed that there are Posts with LINKS, And then there's everything else. I Love reading the Posts with Links... Lots of Info to help me understand whats Really Going On. And I Love The Everything Else... I Have a HUGE Sence of Humor and I Love to Laugh. It Keeps me young. Anything without a Link to back it up, Is Humor. Possum, Haha I feel he Isn't what he seems to be looking with a Narrow mind. He might not even be a He at all?! Possum has an Agenda Much Different from the "Pumpers". And he is a Puzzle all in his own. Whats He REALLY Up to? Haha That's how I take "OUR" Possum. JMO Of course.

Can You See? Or is this Seagram's blurring my words from making sence? Haha

I Sure hope I'm making sence. Just have FUN With Anything that is not backed up by a link.

Feel Me, Krem...... Haha

Oh And I Just gave you a +1 as well to even you out... WHO THE F JUST GAVE YOU A - FOR YOUR COMMENT SAOIRSE???? Haha People are funny.

GO RV!!!! Krem

Why can't I EDIT My own POST? Hmmm.What I want to edit is,

"Possum, Haha I feel he Isn't what he seems to be looking with a Narrow mind".... To, "Possum, Haha I feel he Isn't what he seems to be, Reading his Posts with a Narrow mind"

Haha There... Edited... Krem

• Upvote 2

Be quiet everyone is sick of your ranting your annoying.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

[quote name='possum' date='13 June 2011 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1308027452' post='523449 separate the chaff from the wheat. And then it's party time!!!!

.is this a new party?

..............cause didnt you have a huge party a few days ago?

Having fun up there on Sirius? I wanted to name another planet but that would have probably been deemed as offensive of your great Personality....

fart

sxxt. That's called thought association.

Possum, so glad you are still with us!

The voices will get louder the closer we get to this Rv, trust me, I hear them too. First they were whispers, then social chatter, now ranting and raving with trumpets in the background. One tells me to buy more dinar, another to hold fast to what I've got, and 3rd, to diversify into other investments and not put 'all eggs in one basket'. So many voices to choose from, but all seem to agree, Rv is on the way! Woohoo! I can hardly wait. :)

Have a great day and Peace out!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

r U sur it ain't gas? Try Pepto...