Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anjelmanning Rumor: DO NOT believe the pumpers, there will be NO RV this week, OR MONTH!

REALbankintel

It's interesting that someone who posts an unfavorable rumor or prediction about the RV is given so many negative scores and is criticized for not revealing his sources. Yet someone could post a favorable rumor without revealing his sources and would receive overwhelmingly positive scores. It reveals just how emotional this investment is for far too many people. That's not good. People make irrational decisions when they are emotional. It leads me to believe the IQD and the anticipated RV is really nothing but a hyped up mania. Some very interprising people are milking this emotion and desperation for all they can. It's remarkably similar to other assets bubbles. The intensity and desperation is expanding the bubble. But, eventually, the laws of foreign exchange and currency reserves pops the bubble and people realize that it was nothing but an emotional mania. Like most asset bubbles, a lot of people do indeed get rich. But it's not the people buying the assets. It's the people selling or servicing the "promise" of the asset. The people holding the assets at the end are the suckers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, I don't think you or your "sources" know that there will be no RV this month. I also do not think that the people who post RV in June or their "sources' have ay credibility either. The plain and simple fact is, it will happen when it happens and no one on any forum knows when that will be. We can only speculate. That you can take to the bank.

This guy is a 13 day old DV TROL with nothing positive to say.

He needs bumped bumper.

He is allowed to post his opinion either good or bad. wink.gif We try to be fair to both sides of this Dinar Investment fence as long as it is done with respect to the rules.

Honestly, I don't think you or your "sources" know that there will be no RV this month. I also do not think that the people who post RV in June or their "sources' have ay credibility either. The plain and simple fact is, it will happen when it happens and no one on any forum knows when that will be. We can only speculate. That you can take to the bank.

I agree!!

He is allowed to post his opinion either good or bad. wink.gif We try to be fair to both sides of this Dinar Investment fence as long as it is done with respect to the rules.

I agree!!

Bumper - thanks for keeping me grounded your right.

rsskelton...thanks, you nailed it my friend!!!! Folks read rsskeltons post til you have it memorized, post it on your mirrors, your frig and everywhere that will keep you grounded and living in reality. :)

It's interesting that someone who posts an unfavorable rumor or prediction about the RV is given so many negative scores and is criticized for not revealing his sources. Yet someone could post a favorable rumor without revealing his sources and would receive overwhelmingly positive scores. It reveals just how emotional this investment is for far too many people. That's not good. People make irrational decisions when they are emotional. It leads me to believe the IQD and the anticipated RV is really nothing but a hyped up mania. Some very interprising people are milking this emotion and desperation for all they can. It's remarkably similar to other assets bubbles. The intensity and desperation is expanding the bubble. But, eventually, the laws of foreign exchange and currency reserves pops the bubble and people realize that it was nothing but an emotional mania. Like most asset bubbles, a lot of people do indeed get rich. But it's not the people buying the assets. It's the people selling or servicing the "promise" of the asset. The people holding the assets at the end are the suckers.

Very well stated, Networth. Unfortunately that's exactly how the massive amount of available evidence appears to be stacking up. Meanwhile we have little choice but to wait for the final outcome. One thing is certain. Iraq is clearly in no hurry to do ANYTHING, one way or the other. This fact alone is reason for concern. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's a good thing I could care less about any point system on a message board.... But I'm just the messenger, dont shoot.

You are correct. We are in for a longer ride. IMO.

I mean I honestly wish I could say different and I wish it would just RV already, but it just seems too early still... And to believe any of the false gurus just leaves us with our hands tied. I'll believe that it's not happening over it actually happening for now.