Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anjelmanning Rumor: DO NOT believe the pumpers, there will be NO RV this week, OR MONTH!

REALbankintel

NOT MINE, from another site....

New anjelmanning rumor: DO NOT BELIEVE THE PUMPERS, RV not happening this week or month...

My REAL intel is telling me this month is not our month... I cannot state my sources, but maybe the dinar rumor pushers will share my intel with everyone even it doesn't state the RV is gonna happen real soon.

Looks like we'll all still be working this month.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 32

New anjelmanning rumor: DO NOT BELIEVE THE PUMPERS, RV not happening this week or month...

My REAL intel is telling me this month is not our month... I cannot state my sources, but maybe the dinar rumor pushers will share my intel with everyone even it doesn't state the RV is gonna happen real soon.

Yippers! and I get to get me some more deenar on the internet machine.

I usually stop reading after I see the words "I can't name my source(s)". Once I see that the B.S. (baloney sandwich) meter usually goes off. If you can't name the source then why even post it. I would think that your source could possibly get upset that you leaked info. Good thing none of this info is government sensitive highly classified material and could put someone at risk.................................

The naysayers of the of any imminent rv have been batting a 1000, in other words they have been absolutely right. The proponents of an imminent rv have been batting a zero, in other words completely wrong. I am anaysayer in the first degree for the simple fact of what real news one can gleen out of all the bs coming from iraq. everything I read concerning Iraq leads me to believe they are going backwards as far as any progress what so ever on a rv. Everything I read and see on Iraq leads me to beleive we will not see any type of rv of the Iraqi dinar in the year of our Lord-2011.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This guy is a 13 day old DV TROL with nothing positive to say.

He needs bumped bumper.

• Upvote 1

So because I speak the truth I'm a troll? How old are you 10? .... Gurus who give you false rates and dates, now those guys are trolls...

Just curious how you figure posting a rumor that gives no supporting information to the claim made would be considered speaking the truth?

Read more: