Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Midnight Tonight CST CBI Opens on Forex? June 13th, 2011

nointel

Nointel thanks for the post!! Keep bringing them we are all adults and it is the rumor section! Really getting upset because you just wasted 5 minutes of your life reading a post in the rumor section... REALLY? Nointel dont sweat it bro! No worries! Peace and GO RV!

Nointel thanks for the post!! Keep bringing them we are all adults and it is the rumor section! Really getting upset because you just wasted 5 minutes of your life reading a post in the rumor section... REALLY? Nointel dont sweat it bro! No worries! Peace and GO RV!

thanks, no sweat from me. bashing is just part of human nature in some. it's all good.

• Upvote 2

you all are a bunch of A$$ wipes. not worth much more than the Dinar you wait to revalue. Maybe some of you should try an revalue yourselves.. this site (thread) should be shut down. THE ADAM MONTANA that ran this place before would NOT have put up with the kind of bashing a fellow member takes from a bunch of nonintel giving people that ride on the coat tails of others. You guys. Mods wake up and not let this kind of bashing take place.. this is sad for Dinar Vets..

LOL, me thinks someone really really needs to try to practice what they are a preachin. A$$WIPES, LOL, from a indignent preacher. Hyprocricy knows no bounds.

Midnight Tonight CST CBI Open for Business on the Forex Will we see the IQD at Midnight tonight?

Iraq=IQD

Bahrain=BHD

Jordan=JOD

Oman=OMR

Qatar=QAR

United Arab Emirates=AED

Saudi Arabia=SAR

Turkey=TRY

this is the site to watch for you will want to save this in your favorites

Link below: give it a second or 2 to load.

http://www.netdania..../QuoteList.aspx

http://www.cbi.iq/

12:06 haven't seen it yet! what happened?

Dinauer, I fully understand your position and I do agree with what you stated; there is BS and there are legitimate rumors. And I think most of us will agree that almost everything posted in the rumor section is BS, so, therefore, how do the mods decide which posts to delete and which to allow members to comment on? I say it's fortunate that we have a rumor section where the BS can be posted. Now, I realize you don't think the BS should be posted, but who is to judge that?

Now, I believe that by posting the BS along with the rumors, we are helping the new investors as well as the gullible people that have come over from other sites. We have more members on this site that call BS than I've ever seen on any other site, and that's a good thing. Now, I don't know Nointel, but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt, based on his past posts, that his intent was not to play games; I believe his intent was to pass on what he found on another site so those that wanted to see it could.

I don't have the answers to the frustration that you and others feel, but as long as there are dinar forums and gurus and rumor sections and no RV, we're kind of all forced to agree to disagree and hopefully do so respectfully.

I say pray for an RV so we can all get on with our lives. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Have a wonderful evening,

Kimberlye cool.gif

If anyone followed nointel's posts for any length of time (I've only done so the last 3 mos) they would know that he oftentimes shares "rumors" from other sites. Whether you like that or not, it's your prerogative to NOT read it, once you've learned the tenor of one's posts. I for one don't mind the rumors posted here, BS or not. We learn pretty quickly what are valid rumors and straight up BS, and if not, there are more seasoned vets on here who quickly point that out, challenge a post, and debunk false intel/rumors for the benefits of us '"noobs" - a term of which I'm not ashamed to admit to being compared to the seasoned vets on here. Shalom.

BTW thanks for the post nointel!

Well said Kimberlye, well said! +1 smile.gif

• Upvote 1

nointel, I personally have no issues with you bringing rumors to this site. I'm well aware that its my responsibility to due my own due diligence on the dinar, dong, etc...I don't lose sleep over people who read oakis posts and go buy more dinar....you buy a used car, you run a carfax. You buy a house, you order an inspection prior to closing....with regard to this post, the rumor is that there "may" be a change in the IQD during a window of 12am central to 12pm Tuesday. I heard this from an individual that does not follow the gurus and who holds 50 times the amount of dinar I hold...im very skeptical, but the timeline with the no currency auctions does have me intrigued a little. Regardless if it pans out, I did not go out and buy more.

Hey Texas1, thanks for the post. NOW we got a real RUMOR out of this thread. :o:o I'm likin it

Kimberlye B)