Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Midnight Tonight CST CBI Opens on Forex? June 13th, 2011

nointel

Midnight Tonight CST CBI Open for Business on the Forex Will we see the IQD at Midnight tonight?

Iraq=IQD

Bahrain=BHD

Jordan=JOD

Oman=OMR

Qatar=QAR

United Arab Emirates=AED

Saudi Arabia=SAR

Turkey=TRY

this is the site to watch for you will want to save this in your favorites

Link below: give it a second or 2 to load.

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx

http://www.cbi.iq/

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Midnight Tonight CST CBI Open for Business on the Forex Will we see the IQD at Midnight tonight?

Iraq=IQD

Bahrain=BHD

Jordan=JOD

Oman=OMR

Qatar=QAR

United Arab Emirates=AED

Saudi Arabia=SAR

Turkey=TRY

this is the site to watch for you will want to save this in your favorites

Link below: give it a second or 2 to load.

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx

Why would you post this. No one is going to know this except maybe Shabbibi and some top IMF guy.

Waste of typing space and those that are easily duped will believe this crap.

Girll7,

I'm fairly certain this isn't from nointel. He is just passing it on from another site. That is usually nointel's practice.

primal

I wish he'd stop practicing!! :P

There's over 100 people reading this thread right now wasting their time on BS.

Edited by TFK
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

Why would you post this. No one is going to know this except maybe Shabbibi and some top IMF guy.

I wish he'd stop practicing!! tongue.gif

Yes your right its only going to be two guys to hit the switch and go global. We knew when the bullet entered bin Ladins head .I'm sure they will be watching the rate change from those same chairs.

THIS IS THE REAL POST BACK IN JANUARY, WISH THE GAME PLAYERS WOULD GO AWAY :angry:

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

Midnight Tonight CST CBI Open for Business on the Forex

Will we see the IQD at Mid-night tonight?

Iraq=IQD

Bahrain=BHD

Jordan=JOD

Oman=OMR

Qatar=QAR

United Arab Emirates=AED

Saudi Arabia=SAR

Turkey=TRY

this is the site to watch for...you will want to save this in your favorites

Link below: give it a second or 2 to load..

http://www.netdania..../QuoteList.aspx

This post has been edited by rocketman2010: 02 January 2011 - 10:04 PM

not the rumors. for amusement or those who want to read them.

What does that mean "for amusement"? Do you find it funny to have people read this and believe it, or is this investment a joke to you?

People need to stop with the lame justification "for entertainment purposes only". I did not realize when I typed in the URL I entered jokerdinar.com

If you find no belief in this, what makes you assume others do or is your idea to see if some people will actually fall for this. Try and use better judgement. If it is unrealistic or looks like BS why bother posting it. You are adding no benefit to this forum, just polluting it with garbage from forums that are already deemed a piece of ****, why give this forum the same label. There is a reason why these assclown's posts are not directly posted here.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

What does that mean "for amusement"? Do you find it funny to have people read this and believe it, or is this investment a joke to you?

People need to stop with the lame justification "for entertainment purposes only". I did not realize when I typed in the URL I entered jokerdinar.com

If you find no belief in this, what makes you assume others do or is your idea to see if some people will actually fall for this. Try and use better judgement. If it is unrealistic or looks like BS why bother posting it. You are adding no benefit to this forum, just polluting it with garbage from forums that are already deemed a piece of ****, why give this forum the same label. There is a reason why these assclown's posts are not directly posted here.

With all due respect, this was posted in the rumor section. It is all a joke and not to be believed until proven othewise. You do have the option to not go to the rumor section, just as I have the choice to go to the rumor section. That is, in my opinion, what makes this forum the best: We are not banned for our opinions and we can choose to read and believe or not believe what we want. I think that if you really have a problem with the rumor section itself, that is an issue that you need to take up with Adam and not bash others for posting in the rumor section. Just sayin', again, with all due respect, just my opinion.

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I wish he'd stop practicing!! :P

nointel, his name says it all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With all due respect, this was posted in the rumor section. It is all a joke and not to be believed until proven othewise. You do have the option to not go to the rumor section, just as I have the choice to go to the rumor section. That is, in my opinion, what makes this forum the best: We are not banned for our opinions and we can choose to read and believe or not believe what we want. I think that if you really have a problem with the rumor section itself, that is an issue that you need to take up with Adam and not bash others for posting in the rumor section. Just sayin', again, with all due respect, just my opinion.

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

I do not have a issue with the rumor section but there is a difference between a rumor and a joke. If I started a rumor saying some singer was dead, that is a rumor. Would you find that funny? Would my intention be for posting it for entertainment purposes only? The thing is there is a difference between hey I heard this through the grapevine (rumor), or hey I brought this over from another forum that has yet to produce one ounce of truth in a post. (garbage BS)

• Upvote 1

I do not have a issue with the rumor section but there is a difference between a rumor and a joke. If I started a rumor saying some singer was dead, that is a rumor. Would you find that funny? Would my intention be for posting it for entertainment purposes only? The thing is there is a difference between hey I heard this through the grapevine (rumor), or hey I brought this over from another forum that has yet to produce one ounce of truth in a post. (garbage BS)

Dinauer, I fully understand your position and I do agree with what you stated; there is BS and there are legitimate rumors. And I think most of us will agree that almost everything posted in the rumor section is BS, so, therefore, how do the mods decide which posts to delete and which to allow members to comment on? I say it's fortunate that we have a rumor section where the BS can be posted. Now, I realize you don't think the BS should be posted, but who is to judge that?

Now, I believe that by posting the BS along with the rumors, we are helping the new investors as well as the gullible people that have come over from other sites. We have more members on this site that call BS than I've ever seen on any other site, and that's a good thing. Now, I don't know Nointel, but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt, based on his past posts, that his intent was not to play games; I believe his intent was to pass on what he found on another site so those that wanted to see it could.

I don't have the answers to the frustration that you and others feel, but as long as there are dinar forums and gurus and rumor sections and no RV, we're kind of all forced to agree to disagree and hopefully do so respectfully.

I say pray for an RV so we can all get on with our lives. :D:D

Have a wonderful evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

nointel, I personally have no issues with you bringing rumors to this site. I'm well aware that its my responsibility to due my own due diligence on the dinar, dong, etc...I don't lose sleep over people who read oakis posts and go buy more dinar....you buy a used car, you run a carfax. You buy a house, you order an inspection prior to closing....with regard to this post, the rumor is that there "may" be a change in the IQD during a window of 12am central to 12pm Tuesday. I heard this from an individual that does not follow the gurus and who holds 50 times the amount of dinar I hold...im very skeptical, but the timeline with the no currency auctions does have me intrigued a little. Regardless if it pans out, I did not go out and buy more.

• Upvote 2

you all are a bunch of A$$ wipes. not worth much more than the Dinar you wait to revalue. Maybe some of you should try an revalue yourselves.. this site (thread) should be shut down. THE ADAM MONTANA that ran this place before would NOT have put up with the kind of bashing a fellow member takes from a bunch of nonintel giving people that ride on the coat tails of others. You guys. Mods wake up and not let this kind of bashing take place.. this is sad for Dinar Vets..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1