Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BluWolf's latest (bullshippy)

Gibbs427

[bluwolf] Just a word of the wise,George did not fail in his prediction of the 1st of june,it did rv that day [bluwolf] I want to make clear it did rv on the 1st [bluwolf] Gankans I sent a bit of info to Al see what you could find out on your end pls call him [bluwolf] Its a matter of 136 countrys and there alignments and this takes time [mikev] bluwolf thanks for the post. It has be 13 days ago when Iraq Rv'd? any idea when we can see this live on the cbi/forex and etc?

[bluwolf] Imo today this afternoon [bluwolf] It rv internally(in country),,now we wait for the international part [bluwolf] And it happen on the 1st period [jonjobe7] bluwolf was that when tier1 started? [bluwolf] 2 days later [bluwolf] In country rv cannot double dip [lglannen] bluwolf This is the day of Liberty [bluwolf] Imo yes,but then again it is only my opinion [bluwolf] Pls understand for once and for all you will see it done,you will cashin soon ,hitting me is of no availe for no matter what I will win at the end,just relax for it is to arrive ATN within hours not days.

Blu [gankans] Good news, looks like RV is coming today. Bluwolf is probably going to be right on this one. [gankans] Al seems to be pretty positive that this is going down also. Great intel!!! [bluwolf] Gankans as God is my witness I know I am,,be forever bless [gankans] jawdove I spoke with AL and he says the sources are high and good sources for RV today, or at least seeing some recognition of RV today [gankans] Remember they are making an announcement tomorrow on the rate changes for 136 nations [bluwolf] Last msg will be soon,,bluwolf will be finish and going home soon [gankans] ayechief I support the intel we are getting from him and his sources as well as our own soources from the GET Team.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As I read this post....then I read the sub title for this post....I Have to ask the question....If you knew that it was BS up front...Why bother to take the time to cut....paste...and then post it here? Just asking

Even if the OP is of the opinion that it's bs it's still info being passed around and I appreciate being given the opportunity to read it and come to my own conclusion. Yes, I too believe it to be bull but it's nice to know what kinds of things are floating around especially when I have people calling me daily and saying OMG, this is what I heard today. I am of the firm belief that it's better to be aware of the bs than ignorant to possible truths. Just my opinion ;) and detroitjazzman, I do very much love that someone finally asked the question rather than just ranting about how dumb the poster is for starting the thread.

By the way, lets not all neg (-) the original poster just because we don't believe the rumor. They are just the messenger after all.

Yep, I don't believe any of this "tier" nonsense! They truly have to stop divulging this irresponsible rumors.

The gurus live by "it's my lie and I'm stick'n to it!" It's amazing that we all know that this hasn't happened yet but they refuse to admit it or even stop the lies, instead they just insist it really is done. Kind of funny to me but the best is when they come back a month later and say "ok, now it REALLY IS done!"

Edited by dinarmamma
  • Upvote 3

[bluwolf] Just a word of the wise,George did not fail in his prediction of the 1st of june,it did rv that day [bluwolf] I want to make clear it did rv on the 1st [bluwolf] Gankans I sent a bit of info to Al see what you could find out on your end pls call him [bluwolf] Its a matter of 136 countrys and there alignments and this takes time [mikev] bluwolf thanks for the post. It has be 13 days ago when Iraq Rv'd? any idea when we can see this live on the cbi/forex and etc?

[bluwolf] Imo today this afternoon [bluwolf] It rv internally(in country),,now we wait for the international part [bluwolf] And it happen on the 1st period [jonjobe7] bluwolf was that when tier1 started? [bluwolf] 2 days later [bluwolf] In country rv cannot double dip [lglannen] bluwolf This is the day of Liberty [bluwolf] Imo yes,but then again it is only my opinion [bluwolf] Pls understand for once and for all you will see it done,you will cashin soon ,hitting me is of no availe for no matter what I will win at the end,just relax for it is to arrive ATN within hours not days.

Blu [gankans] Good news, looks like RV is coming today. Bluwolf is probably going to be right on this one. [gankans] Al seems to be pretty positive that this is going down also. Great intel!!! [bluwolf] Gankans as God is my witness I know I am,,be forever bless [gankans] jawdove I spoke with AL and he says the sources are high and good sources for RV today, or at least seeing some recognition of RV today [gankans] Remember they are making an announcement tomorrow on the rate changes for 136 nations [bluwolf] Last msg will be soon,,bluwolf will be finish and going home soon [gankans] ayechief I support the intel we are getting from him and his sources as well as our own soources from the GET Team.

So let me get this straight it did RV on the 1st of June, but they continued to have currency auctions at the old rate? WEIRD!

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 3

wow. i always thought for a rumor to be believable, it should just like a lie, have a grain of truth. does this wolf guy think anyone still believes him?

He does think that I'm sure, and the sad thing is that some people do still believe him. I've had people tell me that this has already happened because they got an email that had info from one of these gurus. I had to again talk them down from their dinar high and explain that it hasn't happened until it shows up on CBI, Forex or another reputable place. :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

Even if the OP is of the opinion that it's bs it's still info being passed around and I appreciate being given the opportunity to read it and come to my own conclusion. Yes, I too believe it to be bull but it's nice to know what kinds of things are floating around especially when I have people calling me daily and saying OMG, this is what I heard today. I am of the firm belief that it's better to be aware of the bs than ignorant to possible truths. Just my opinion ;) and detroitjazzman, I do very much love that someone finally asked the question rather than just ranting about how dumb the poster is for starting the thread.

By the way, lets not all neg (-) the original poster just because we don't believe the rumor. They are just the messenger after all.

The gurus live by "it's my lie and I'm stick'n to it!" It's amazing that we all know that this hasn't happened yet but they refuse to admit it or even stop the lies, instead they just insist it really is done. Kind of funny to me but the best is when they come back a month later and say "ok, now it REALLY IS done!"

I agree with you 100 percent. Wish I could have stated it so clearly Thanks

• Upvote 1

Well, one good thing about posting this garbage here is that you all can reply to it and by doing so you let the newbies know NOT to listen to those guys. So that is a plus. Most of us know it is garbage but some are still in the learning process. As far as "Prophet George," really, who is he? A voice that was heard on MTT until Wayne kicked him to the streets and now he has a space on Frank's site....PLEASE! I read in one email that was sent to me that George said that the reason it HAD NOT RV'd was because we were now in spiritual warfare! Why does this man so desperately want to be on a dinar site and be recognized as another guru? We all have to remember that although we do chat and post, etc., most of us are strangers to each other and the boundaries of trust can go just so far.

Anyway, thanks for the post because it actually shows the lies being put out. Tier One, TierTwo, Tier Three...please....how can anyone believe that it would rv in this way, I mean if I were in Tier One or Two, I would call all my family in the US and tell them go buy all the dinar you can get because they are still selling at the old prices in the US and I just cashed out at $_____! Doesn't make sense but that is JMO!

• Upvote 2