Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just wondering?

Qman

Just wondering!!

I have a question to ask you all and I would like to hear from you no matter how you feel about it.

The question is should someone be limited on how many post they can make in a day if they are –100 or worse? Say only 1 or 2 post a day until they are better than –100 or should there be no limit?

• Upvote 1

Just wondering!!

I have a question to ask you all and I would like to hear from you no matter how you feel about it.

The question is should someone be limited on how many post they can make in a day if they are –100 or worse? Say only 1 or 2 post a day until they are better than –100 or should there be no limit?

To limit posts could very easily stop that 1 peice of news we all wish to see on the day it really comes. Would you like to find out about the RV a day late because of a limit set on posts here?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by GreenLantern

To limit posts could very easily stop that 1 peice of news we all wish to see on the day it really comes. Would you like to find out about the RV a day late because of a limit set on posts here?

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Personally, I'd rather see the notice of an RV from Adam rather than someone with -100..............

• Upvote 1