Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GEMBOX

Dinar Buddy

i herd OKIE speak on a call with currency people and he seems to know his stuff,hes very smart ,i think because he had called for an RV so many times is because it was supposed to have happened so many times before .i think he has good intel but this country is not stable with the gov.after listing to him speak on this call ,i now have a new respect for the man ,the call was from another site ,if you can find it ,listen to it ,you will see what i mean ,he knows his stuff ,GO OKIE ,GO RV peace brother ,

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i herd OKIE speak on a call with currency people and he seems to know his stuff,hes very smart ,i think because he had called for an RV so many times is because it was supposed to have happened so many times before .i think he has good intel but this country is not stable with the gov.after listing to him speak on this call ,i now have a new respect for the man ,the call was from another site ,if you can find it ,listen to it ,you will see what i mean ,he knows his stuff ,GO OKIE ,GO RV peace brother ,

Seriously?

• Upvote 2

"Harmlessly passing your time in the grasslands away.

Only dimmly aware of a certain unease in the air.

You'd better watch out!

There may be dogs about!

I've looked over Jordan and I have seen

Things are not what they seem!"

-- Roger Waters

"Sheep" From Pink Floyd "Animals"

Seriously?

Pretty Much.

His questions were well thought out, and indicated a fairly broad knowledge of all peripheral issues.

So far the concept they were discussing is still playing out.

The link to the conference call has been posted numerous times.

I am not a big fan of the pumper fantasy posts, but am pragmatic enough to admit he probably has kept himself informed better than most.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I heard him too and I agree

The fact that these people "sound" professional and informed is what makes them effective. What good would they be if they came across as illiterate morons in the presentation of their BS? It's difficult to be certain that they're totally f.o.s. until they've been wrong 3 or 4 times. Once that number reaches into the dozens, or now HUNDREDS as is the case with these guys, all doubt is removed. Nobody can actually believe that it's coincidence that their intel is always wrong, or that it's because "this is Iraq." It simply doesn't work that way. The planning for something as big as this is so critical and complex that it couldn't possibly "allow" for cancellations and delays......particularly not hundreds, or thousands of them. To believe otherwise is simply delusional. Billions upon billions of Dinars have been sold solely on the basis of the so-called "intel" of these losers, and they'll continue to do it as long as it continues to WORK. Nuff said. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3