Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So in to Syria we go yes? Maybe Iran? We need to save these poor people who hate us even after we save them? Get off your high horse. Please tell me you don't want to invade Syria and Iran. Please don't pray for God to punish someone here who posts something you disagree with.

Let me set something straight, in my post it agrivated me to hear someone post such words toward people they don't know and have never laid eyes on but yet they are priviledged to speak harsh words against them in the name of gainning money from the same people. Yes i know there are people on here that thinks the same as frustrated and doesn't have time for compassion for their fellow human beings. It is evident that their suffering has no place with you or the like minded. Your mindset and character is well represented here in your post. You put yourself and your wants above the the true nature of this. On my high horse as you say, well let me put it this way, i have always been sensitive to someone being picked on without reason, i will take up for the little guy against what is unnecessary because what i was taught, it is what i know to be just and right. The Iraqi people may have their faults but they are still fighting for the priviledge to take a hot shower, eat a decent meal, have enough money to live on, go down the street without wondering if someone is going to set off explosives beside them. For the most part they pray everyday asking God just to give them a small place in this world where they can be safe and enjoy. What people in country take for granted they have never seen. Yes i does angry me to see people in this country spew their venon towards another human being. Maybe all the people on here that are without compassion, selfish, greedy, should go over there and trade places with iraqi people and live under their conditions so you could get a real lesson in life. Maybe one day we can all learn compassion for our fellow man and make this life a little better. You ask if the US should also go to Syria, Iran and step in, my answer is this, God said blessed are the peace makers for they shall have peace. We are going to be judged as personally and as a nation for what we have done or what we could have done and didn't and this no one will escape.

Well I see some folks have strong opinions here about Iraq

how many of you that are taking up for the Iraqi people have been to Iraq

been through her cities or gotten to know her people?

I am of the opinion that if you haven’t been here then you can comment on the cost, the lives lost by your countrymen or the political aspect of American involvement in Iraq that is your right and I will have your back on that

However if you do not have any personal experience in Iraq or around the Iraqi people

keep your opinions to your selves

some of us have learned about these people from experience not from CNN of MSNBC or FOX

we have lived it

We as westerners do not as a rule understand the Arab mind we don’t think alike

We are like polar opposites and I have observed the things these folks do both good and bad

Most of it you couldn’t make up nor would you have thought it possible

I live and work with the Iraqi people every day and consider some to be friends

But I will say this they are not as innocent as they would have you believe

They are not victims here

Never Ever trust a Muslim, honor and integrity as we know it does not exist here

There mantra is admit nothing and while your back is turned they WILL plot against you

When they are week they will befriend the infidel until they grow strong then they will attack

We are not the same. They are a conquered nation it’s time we let them know that

Perhaps if we forced change upon them as we did in Japan in the beginning instead of coddling them

They would be further along at this point

JMO

Semper Fi

Agreed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My oh my! Such a temper! Talk about arrogance! You think the dinar is about YOU? You think this whole investment revolves around you? Such folly. This isn't about you. It has never been about you. Iraq has no obligation to ensure you make money on the dinar. If you made a bad investment or an investment you now regret, that is entirely your fault! Nobody promised you anything in this deal. You were obviously naive and unrealistic. We're supposed to be adults but you're throwing a tantrum like a spoiled little kid. Perhaps the best solution is to sell your dinar and get out. Obviously you can't handle something that isn't dedicated entirely to you.

• Upvote 5

I rarely engage others on this site but today I feel the need.

HeavyDuty, I have never had a run in with you but today I disagree with your remarks. Who are you? The moral police? Not everyone has the same interests or the same Christian cares for mankind as you or everyone else. Also, as a Christian, where do you reserve the right to call down the wrath of the Lord on someone just because of their comments? Frustrated didn't personally attack you or anyone else. You just asked the Lord to punish him by removing his wealth thereby potentially damaging him further financially. Now in return for your actions how would you feel if some other "Christian" asked God to give you testicular cancer because of your being judgemental of another? See where I'm going with this?

Is frustrated not entitled to have a bad day? Even Jesus had a couple if memory serves me correct. Believe it or not many see this as an investment and not some religious crusade to help the people of Iraq in which the Lord will repay us thousands of times over for. I did my part, enlisted, served my country, went to the ME (among other places), and assisted in trying to help people who didn't want nor appreciate America's help in the first place. I saw brothers die for these unappreciative peoples. Honestly, after, and if, this ever RV's I don't care if the entire ME explodes into a ball of dust considering all they've not done for this world. BTW if your Middle Eastern I'm sorry your peoples in general have ruined it for the good ones. I'd rather have my brother soldiers die defending and helping our own country right here at home.

One last thing for all you HOLIER THAN THOU CHRISTIANS'

I believe Jesus said to "remove the tree from your eye before removing the splinter from other's".

Peace,

Primal

Jesus was also very plain when he said ye shall know them by the fruits they bare, and he also said love thy love as thy self, he also said be a shinning light unto thoses who don't know, do you want me to go on. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY. Holier than thou christians. This country was founded on christian principles, our morals was founded on christian principles. The wrath of God, come on, he already knows the intenions of our hearts. I to served in the middle east surrounded by muslims back in the 1970's and yes that was before i put away my ignorance and started realizing that everything isn't always as it seems. I learned that if i was to be treated with dignity i had to give it. While you state you have compassion for the fallin soldiers you should also have compassion for the people that is just coming out of bondage. I to feel for our soldiers and i am very patriotic at heart. If some people does not believe in God and his presence in our world then that will be adressed when each one passes from this life. Every living breathing human being was given life with a purpose. It is our duty to serve God in whatever way he needs. He don't ask much and gives back more than you can imagine. I don't know who you serve or what your beliefs are but you are living in a christian world, created by christian hands and blessed by God himself and he will lay it all out for you one day. Have a good day.

right and it was good Christians that the helpless muslims hung off of that bridge back in 04

and it was a christian who the muslims cut off his head on al jazera

and it was good christians who were at work and hurting no one in NYC on 911

yup we need to be kind to the muslim and treat them with respect and dignity

couse after all thats how the treat thier fellow man

Semper Fi

It not God's fault mankind can't behave, seems like you have a lot of misguided hatred. Simple fried

No I don’t hate the Arab or Muslim I just refuse to turn a blind eye to what they do

I live with them and not only here I have lived among the Muslim in Mali and Sierra Leone not to mention short trips to Mogadishu Somalia (restore hope)

oh they treat each other so well they are so innocent and polite don't you agree?

you know the Taliban is first and foremost gracious to women they have an awesome track record there

sure there are some good ones as with any faith

but have you seen any Christians cutting inoculated arms off lately?

or stoning women to death

or roving rape squads or teams of killers running the countryside

how about the Africans who think that they can cure AIDS by raping 10 year olds are they Christian?

I don’t hate the Muslim but their plight is their own doing

they are living in their own self imposed dark ages and the rest of the world needs to stop indulging them

quit appeasing the Muslim and force them to join the 21st century

they can keep their faith as I keep mine but their actions need to be changed for them as they won’t do it for themselves

Semper Fi

I agree there is a few things we agree on and i know their terminology toward the infidels but i have to remind myself that it is the radicals the extremists who masterminds these things. A war with religious ancantations is the worst war because both side think they are right and both sides pray to god for victory.

You are way out of line here buddy, your comment is uncalled for. You are dealing with human beings here and they do not think or act the same as we do, they are not educated as to a degree as us, they have been held in slave status for over 20 years, they have been mistreated whipped, beaten, jailed killed, tongue cut out for saddam sons enjoyment. They have not enjoyed freedom as you have the freedom to spout your distaste for their incompetence or stupidity as you have stated. You should be ashamed of yourself, better yet may the lord our God take away your wealth from this adventure thru your own ignorance because of these remarks. Maybe these people has not performed as first as you would have liked but they are progressing. You can be flustrated all you want but don't call people names on this site as Adam has said.

you might want to look at the educational backround of the people who are leading that country. most were educated in great britain and western europe. so for you to say that they are uneducated is incorrect. yes, the common people have been held down, but the wealthy sent their children elswhere to include the United States for higher learning. they know exactly what they are doing. the only problem is that greed is biting them in the rear (along with a few of us on here)

Is a shame all this is happening in or country, slowly we are loosing ground. The question is what can we about it "nothing" because it almost seems

regardless what administration holds office, we continue to loose ground. On the other hand we still live in the best country in the world, that is priceless. God Bless America and protect us from all evil.

It not God's fault mankind can't behave, seems like you have a lot of misguided hatred. Simple fried

Hi Heavy :)

If I may just address a few things for your own

consideration my friend, and I hope you take thought for

what I will share with you. it is not at all meant to be divisive,

just to share a little of my own heart with you and where I am coming

from in regards to your statement. :)

In one sentence, you have basically spoken on Gods behalf

and denied HE the creator of all things, does NOT have control

over what HE created??? You certainly give mere "man" much more

power than he actually has and that amazes me my friend.

Whether you agree or not, there is no denying that His purpose and

lovingkindness will always be accomplished, and "man" can and will

never hinder that outcome. Jeremiah stated clearly, along with many other

prophets, "I know Lord it is NOT in man to direct his own steps". Romans

chapter 8 I suggest you read carefully and pay attention to Pauls statement

regarding "the fall" when he states clearly, "creation (including all men) were made

subject to frailty and futility, NOT OF THEIR OWN WILL, but by Him who subjected

them...in HOPE that creation itself would be set free from the bondage of corruption..."

Where in that statement does it give "man" the credit for what God purposed long ago?

How does this truth fit the common train of thought that man fell, God failed and He

intends on tormenting people endlessly when it was He who subjected them to utter

failure, He shut ALL men up in disobedience so that He would have mercy upon ALL men.

I understand this flies in the face of so much of todays brand of torture theology, but it is

nevertheless truth clearly stated in scripture and is constantly twisted to try and support

mere precepts and traditions of men. I hope you can at least take a moment and consider

that sometimes we do NOT have all the answers OR knowledge of how amazing Gods plan

is and I will tell you now, it is NOT to endlessly torment that which He has created, but rather

He will ultimately have mercy upon ALL men, because His judgments are fair and JUST,

and no one could ever argue with Him or stay His hand. This does not diminish the severity

of His righteous judgement, but never overlook the fact that to think some form of "eternal torment"

is just or fair is not understanding His purposes, which He accomplished in Christ.

So many do not give a second thought about dishing out their own form of judgment, passing

sentence upon another man, when that is opposite of what our Lord commanded us to do

and how to follow His example.

One more thing to understand that hopefully will sink in deep...His love NEVER fails...we may not

always understand the suffering and pain in this age, but in the ages to come...we will understand

how He has ordered the steps of each man, and how He restores ALL things to Himself. We must be

careful how we judge others...rather, if we walk in love and forgiveness as we are commanded to, we

would not make statements that tear down anyone, but rather we are called to "edify" and build up.

Each of us will give an account, and be treated with fairness and a just recompense. We should never

take the side of a "pharisee" in our relationship with God, for He still rejects the proud and dwells with

those of a humble and contrite heart. Please never forget God cannot be boxed up in someones religious

box...religion has been destructive and full of hatred...that is not God at all, because He has proven Himself

to be totally and 100% just, fair and righteous, and He did this even when we ALL were His enemies at some

point in our lives. It is important that people always see the fruit of our actions and that they are pleasing to

Him who has purchased us with a great price. As Paul said, "if in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are

of all men most miserable." 1 Cor. 15:19

Just some things to consider my friend, not at all to argue about. But I felt the need to bring a bit of balance

into the conversation instead of religious traditions of men, and not after God. It may also be wise to research

the actual meaning in the original greek language of the word "eternal". It has to do with a frame of time..."aion"

or "aionian", etc., having to do with an age or span of time, hence the translators admit this error in translating,

because we really have no word to describe "eternal" because that belongs to God alone. This one error has

caused much heart ache and has been the root cause of supposed "eternal torment" which is totally

opposed to the character and nature of God. He delights in lovingkindness, justice, and righteousness...so

should we while we speak the truth in love and compassion always.

Have a peaceful day my friend, and I hope you can receive this in the spirit it was intended, not at all

confrontational, just the other side of things most unfortunately ignore because this is how so many

are taught. Christ is much more than "fire insurance" as so many seem to come across. It is no wonder

why there is so much confusion and discord within His body due to the twisting of truth for the purpose

of 'gain'. Religion itself is a system that has failed miserably, and no where was it ever stated that Christ came

to start some form of religion...He came to set the captives of such nonsense FREE...and that He did :)

All my best! :D

Jim

---

Hi Heavy :)

If I may just address a few things for your own

consideration my friend, and I hope you take thought for

what I will share with you. it is not at all meant to be divisive,

just to share a little of my own heart with you and where I am coming

from in regards to your statement. :)

In one sentence, you have basically spoken on Gods behalf

and denied HE the creator of all things, does NOT have control

over what HE created??? You certainly give mere "man" much more

power than he actually has and that amazes me my friend.

Whether you agree or not, there is no denying that His purpose and

lovingkindness will always be accomplished, and "man" can and will

never hinder that outcome. Jeremiah stated clearly, along with many other

prophets, "I know Lord it is NOT in man to direct his own steps". Romans

chapter 8 I suggest you read carefully and pay attention to Pauls statement

regarding "the fall" when he states clearly, "creation (including all men) were made

subject to frailty and futility, NOT OF THEIR OWN WILL, but by Him who subjected

them...in HOPE that creation itself would be set free from the bondage of corruption..."

Where in that statement does it give "man" the credit for what God purposed long ago?

How does this truth fit the common train of thought that man fell, God failed and He

intends on tormenting people endlessly when it was He who subjected them to utter

failure, He shut ALL men up in disobedience so that He would have mercy upon ALL men.

I understand this flies in the face of so much of todays brand of torture theology, but it is

nevertheless truth clearly stated in scripture and is constantly twisted to try and support

mere precepts and traditions of men. I hope you can at least take a moment and consider

that sometimes we do NOT have all the answers OR knowledge of how amazing Gods plan

is and I will tell you now, it is NOT to endlessly torment that which He has created, but rather

He will ultimately have mercy upon ALL men, because His judgments are fair and JUST,

and no one could ever argue with Him or stay His hand. This does not diminish the severity

of His righteous judgement, but never overlook the fact that to think some form of "eternal torment"

is just or fair is not understanding His purposes, which He accomplished in Christ.

So many do not give a second thought about dishing out their own form of judgment, passing

sentence upon another man, when that is opposite of what our Lord commanded us to do

and how to follow His example.

One more thing to understand that hopefully will sink in deep...His love NEVER fails...we may not

always understand the suffering and pain in this age, but in the ages to come...we will understand

how He has ordered the steps of each man, and how He restores ALL things to Himself. We must be

careful how we judge others...rather, if we walk in love and forgiveness as we are commanded to, we

would not make statements that tear down anyone, but rather we are called to "edify" and build up.

Each of us will give an account, and be treated with fairness and a just recompense. We should never

take the side of a "pharisee" in our relationship with God, for He still rejects the proud and dwells with

those of a humble and contrite heart. Please never forget God cannot be boxed up in someones religious

box...religion has been destructive and full of hatred...that is not God at all, because He has proven Himself

to be totally and 100% just, fair and righteous, and He did this even when we ALL were His enemies at some

point in our lives. It is important that people always see the fruit of our actions and that they are pleasing to

Him who has purchased us with a great price. As Paul said, "if in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are

of all men most miserable." 1 Cor. 15:19

Just some things to consider my friend, not at all to argue about. But I felt the need to bring a bit of balance

into the conversation instead of religious traditions of men, and not after God. It may also be wise to research

the actual meaning in the original greek language of the word "eternal". It has to do with a frame of time..."aion"

or "aionian", etc., having to do with an age or span of time, hence the translators admit this error in translating,

because we really have no word to describe "eternal" because that belongs to God alone. This one error has

caused much heart ache and has been the root cause of supposed "eternal torment" which is totally

opposed to the character and nature of God. He delights in lovingkindness, justice, and righteousness...so

should we while we speak the truth in love and compassion always.

Have a peaceful day my friend, and I hope you can receive this in the spirit it was intended, not at all

confrontational, just the other side of things most unfortunately ignore because this is how so many

are taught. Christ is much more than "fire insurance" as so many seem to come across. It is no wonder

why there is so much confusion and discord within His body due to the twisting of truth for the purpose

of 'gain'. Religion itself is a system that has failed miserably, and no where was it ever stated that Christ came

to start some form of religion...He came to set the captives of such nonsense FREE...and that He did :)

All my best! :D

Jim

---

WELL SAID MY FRIEND NO ARGUMENT FROM ME.

Heavy,

First, thank you for your service as well! I count you as one of my brothers too.

I will not engage in a religious debate with you or anyone, too much to say, too many interpretations, too many opinions, etc.

As for my beliefs, I am a Christian, and I follow one thought;

"Keep your eyes on the cross and not the idiots standing underneath it."

More blood has been shed because of religion than any other reason in this world, simply ridiculous! I fight for my family, my fellow servicemen (and women), and my Country.

I'm sure you are a good man, I was not judging you, just pointing out that we should refrain from judging others. Especially others who were seeming to have a bad day. Trust me, I have been in this since 2004 and I have been more than frustrated a couple times, I just didn't post it.

As for my beliefs onthe ME and Muslims , I made it fairly clear, and God will judge me accordingly someday. I think RussianHuey and I are a little closer on that subject. Too each his own.

That's about all I have to say about that.

Peace,

primal

PS - RussianHuey...You Rock!!!

Heavy,

First, thank you for your service as well! I count you as one of my brothers too.

I will not engage in a religious debate with you or anyone, too much to say, too many interpretations, too many opinions, etc.

As for my beliefs, I am a Christian, and I follow one thought;

"Keep your eyes on the cross and not the idiots standing underneath it."

More blood has been shed because of religion than any other reason in this world, simply ridiculous! I fight for my family, my fellow servicemen (and women), and my Country.

I'm sure you are a good man, I was not judging you, just pointing out that we should refrain from judging others. Especially others who were seeming to have a bad day. Trust me, I have been in this since 2004 and I have been more than frustrated a couple times, I just didn't post it.

As for my beliefs onthe ME and Muslims , I made it fairly clear, and God will judge me accordingly someday. I think RussianHuey and I are a little closer on that subject. Too each his own.

That's about all I have to say about that.

Peace,

primal

PS - RussianHuey...You Rock!!!

Agreed, But expression is each individuals choice. Yes all have bad days and i have had my share. I try to keep in mind that another (whomever) is not to blame for my bad day and i try to not use them as a whipping post but that's just me. I also call you a brother in arms even tho mine is ancient and yours is recent, we do belong to a brotherhood of veterans and will never be denied that status, Have a good day.

SCR*W IRAQ !!! SEND OUR TROOPS BACK IN AND TAKE THE WHOLE DAM* COUNTRY LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.They don,t deserve what the USA has donated to them,trillions of dollars and thousands of our soldiers lives,and why the H*LL is our stupid US EMBASSY HANDING OVER ANOTHER 2 BILLION DOLLARS TO IRAQ TO BUY GUNS FOR THEIR FRIGGIN SECURITY FORCES WHEN america is dying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right! Who do these people think they are. After all WHO invaded WHO? BUSH Jr. said they had WMB,s Right??? We were there to bring democracy to a third world country whether they wanted it or not. . Right? Why don't we just take over the whole middle East and take all the OIL for ourselves and screw the rest of the world. We have the power and the RIGHT?.

• Downvote 1

Right! Who do these people think they are. After all WHO invaded WHO? BUSH Jr. said they had WMB,s Right??? We were there to bring democracy to a third world country whether they wanted it or not. . Right? Why don't we just take over the whole middle East and take all the OIL for ourselves and screw the rest of the world. We have the power and the RIGHT?.

broad expections for world war lll

• 4 weeks later...

SCR*W IRAQ !!! SEND OUR TROOPS BACK IN AND TAKE THE WHOLE DAM* COUNTRY LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.They don,t deserve what the USA has donated to them,trillions of dollars and thousands of our soldiers lives,and why the H*LL is our stupid US EMBASSY HANDING OVER ANOTHER 2 BILLION DOLLARS TO IRAQ TO BUY GUNS FOR THEIR FRIGGIN SECURITY FORCES WHEN america is dying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one small observation......didnt the USA invade ilegally ?

HEY YOU ALL,

It is very late and I am very tired. Perhaps I didn't have enough time or petient to read and understand what is thi about, but it seems like to me , is not good...

Please leave religion and politics out, in these posts, we are here to profit from RV... nothing else.

I am a Turkish/American, born as a muslim. Never practice my religion but I believe in GOD ( in my language Allah), and I have the highest respect for Jesus and Moses......

Stop being a litlle child and start fight , because you didn't get the RV at the time you expected..... I need that and want as much as you.

And , by the way!!!! I don't think Iraq called America to come and help, it was our government decision, In my opinion we should keep all these money spend in saving Iraq, should have been used for people in need in America.

The world has never liked us becuase we can for step in and fight thier battles even for free--- I do not believe there is one country who has ever paid ANYTHING for thier war debt which all have agreed to do--it has always been forgiven or not even negiationed for repayment---we have never gotten a true ally from our generosity ---they all bolt if they don't agree with our position--INcluding present day Isreal but I understand why that is happening now, our present chosin ONE, is not into the jewish state------It is time to pull in and concentrate on our own NAtional problems , cure our own needs with the same determination of "preserving our Allies" who smile and shake our hand and shove and stab us in the back , and add insult to injugery to twist the knike in our back .

Sorry this is actually a rant but it is true

capt. Cliff

Germany did and that is a fact.

Do you really think that this is just about iraq?This is a financial plan that will propel the U.S. to another level and every investor invested.Take your eye off of iraq and look at this investment from a global standpoint and you will see that everything has to be in place for this to take place. Global settlements and other countries are involved with this rv not just iraq look at it like this the U.S. sent the U.S. Treasury over to train iraq, the wto walked iraq through the whole process and the fact iraq has been under sanctions for 21yrs you don't think they are ready walk in this new era of life. In war casualties are lost to preserve the freedom and liberty of others. In time America will benefit the most from iraq.