Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The world has never liked us becuase we can for step in and fight thier battles even for free--- I do not believe there is one country who has ever paid ANYTHING for thier war debt which all have agreed to do--it has always been forgiven or not even negiationed for repayment---we have never gotten a true ally from our generosity ---they all bolt if they don't agree with our position--INcluding present day Isreal but I understand why that is happening now, our present chosin ONE, is not into the jewish state------It is time to pull in and concentrate on our own NAtional problems , cure our own needs with the same determination of "preserving our Allies" who smile and shake our hand and shove and stab us in the back , and add insult to injugery to twist the knike in our back .

Sorry this is actually a rant but it is true

capt. Cliff

• Upvote 12

There is a very simple solution. Close the boarders. If someone thinks they have what it takes to come get what they think we owe them, let them try. Americans have mopped enough failed governments. It is time we let our government know in no uncertain terms that we have had enough. No more aide for any country. No more imports or exports. Americans can produce everything we need right here at home. From this point forward, any country that requests our assistance in any form will have to become a district of the United States. If they are willing to give up their sovereignty, then and only then will we risk more American lives to fight their battles. You don't want to give up your sovereignty then don't come calling because we have our own problems to tend to. There. Now that's a rant.

• Upvote 16

SCR*W IRAQ !!! SEND OUR TROOPS BACK IN AND TAKE THE WHOLE DAM* COUNTRY LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.They don,t deserve what the USA has donated to them,trillions of dollars and thousands of our soldiers lives,and why the H*LL is our stupid US EMBASSY HANDING OVER ANOTHER 2 BILLION DOLLARS TO IRAQ TO BUY GUNS FOR THEIR FRIGGIN SECURITY FORCES WHEN america is dying!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are way out of line here buddy, your comment is uncalled for. You are dealing with human beings here and they do not think or act the same as we do, they are not educated as to a degree as us, they have been held in slave status for over 20 years, they have been mistreated whipped, beaten, jailed killed, tongue cut out for saddam sons enjoyment. They have not enjoyed freedom as you have the freedom to spout your distaste for their incompetence or stupidity as you have stated. You should be ashamed of yourself, better yet may the lord our God take away your wealth from this adventure thru your own ignorance because of these remarks. Maybe these people has not performed as first as you would have liked but they are progressing. You can be flustrated all you want but don't call people names on this site as Adam has said.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 9

SCR*W IRAQ !!! SEND OUR TROOPS BACK IN AND TAKE THE WHOLE DAM* COUNTRY LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.They don,t deserve what the USA has donated to them,trillions of dollars and thousands of our soldiers lives,and why the H*LL is our stupid US EMBASSY HANDING OVER ANOTHER 2 BILLION DOLLARS TO IRAQ TO BUY GUNS FOR THEIR FRIGGIN SECURITY FORCES WHEN america is dying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrating Is`nt it Frustrated

There is a very simple solution. Close the boarders. If someone thinks they have what it takes to come get what they think we owe them, let them try. Americans have mopped enough failed governments. It is time we let our government know in no uncertain terms that we have had enough. No more aide for any country. No more imports or exports. Americans can produce everything we need right here at home. From this point forward, any country that requests our assistance in any form will have to become a district of the United States. If they are willing to give up their sovereignty, then and only then will we risk more American lives to fight their battles. You don't want to give up your sovereignty then don't come calling because we have our own problems to tend to. There. Now that's a rant.

Bingo you nailed it. You want freedom You want democracy then HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL But when It`s over you are now UNITED STATES PROPRITY

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hold on. The USA will be paid many times over. The USA holds over 4 Trillion in ID. The USA is poised to get lucrative contracts rebuilding Iraq's infrastructures. The Dollar has collapsed. Oil will soon be traded in Petro Dinars not Petro Dollars.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are way out of line here buddy, your comment is uncalled for. You are dealing with human beings here and they do not think or act the same as we do, they are not educated as to a degree as us, they have been held in slave status for over 20 years, they have been mistreated whipped, beaten, jailed killed, tongue cut out for saddam sons enjoyment. They have not enjoyed freedom as you have the freedom to spout your distaste for their incompetence or stupidity as you have stated. You should be ashamed of yourself, better yet may the lord our God take away your wealth from this adventure thru your own ignorance because of these remarks. Maybe these people has not performed as first as you would have liked but they are progressing. You can be flustrated all you want but don't call people names on this site as Adam has said.

Thank you Heavyduty053. May God bless you for defending mankind.

It is posts such as these that makes my heart ache.

I so wish I could meet with folks with this type of mindset to show them the true faces and hearts of my beloved Iraqi people. They have suffered so much and have gained so little. They never asked for Saddam or this war. They are the true victims of this senseless war, along with our military and their families.

Please people, don't allow hatred and politics to build these dividing walls.

Mankind began in Iraq, and like it or not, we all belong to the same family.

Edited by Iraqi Queen
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

THANK YOU

DAME

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

GROW UUUUUP! FOR gOD'S SAKE!

Why do you think we have 750 bases worldwide in 150 countries? To send them love and kisses? Why do you think we are GLOBO COP....not because we are spreading democracy, tho that is a by-product. There is a CENTURY of oil in Iraq and we want to control the drilling of it. Washington is willing to give the lives of our soldiers, and tons of our fiat money, not worth much anyway...to get that oil. GROW UP! That oil runs big business in America. We decided in 1974 during the oil embargo, that would would rather fight than switch energy sources. Brazil decided to switch and now they are on biofuel and solar as well as oil, and they don't have to be GLOBO COP. But we do, at least according to Washington, and DC is run by big corporations.

I am as mad as you are. But it helps to understand why I'm mad. We are in this together, even tho I am liberal and you are not. The enemy is the same - big companies who tell Washington to send our sons and daughters overseas for oil.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Nice job HeavyDuty....I have not agreed with you on you Biblical outlook on everything, but you hit the humanitarian nail on the head here. Very nice. He just does not understand the source of his frustration. It originates with the multinational corporations who run the US, often to damage true democracy and our true Christian ways. They will spend all the money, and lives of our soldiers, to get what they want.

Thank you Heavyduty053. May God bless you for defending mankind.

It is posts such as these that makes my heart ache.

I so wish I could meet with folks with this type of mindset to show them the true faces and hearts of my beloved Iraqi people. They have suffered so much and have gained so little. They never asked for Saddam or this war. They are the true victims of this senseless war, along with our military and their families.

Please people, don't allow hatred and politics to build these dividing walls.

Mankind began in Iraq, and like it or not, we all belong to the same family.

[/quote

"They never asked for Saddam of this war..."

That's RIGHT! Saddam was our boy in Iraq, paid by the CIA and our puppet dictator. See the photos of him shaking hands with Donald Rumsfeld. We put up with Saddam's antics because he hated the radical muslims and kept them at bay. (He was secular). But when he invaded in '91 and decided to drop the dollar as the petrodollar, then we invaded, then Bush Jr. eventually got rid of him. But REMEMBER Saddam was OUR devil, our puppet, our boy...and everything he did was our fault. We allowed be to be an ASS____ because we wanted that century worth of oil underground...

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 4

We have enough energy sources here to last for multi DECADES! Lots of new developments, we needed to start drilling and generating oil a long time ago. Obviously some where along the line some of us were idiots. I remember when we said we would be energy independent in the 1970 and then again and again!!! :angry::angry::angry:

• Upvote 5

Frustrated its like this if they were on top of things and were a complete working G.O.I. we would not have needed to extend the D.F.I. again and RV a long time ago. thus leaving a new investor like yourself out of the game were many of the new ones need be . i bet your married ,someones wife died civilian/military for you to be able to make a profit on Iraq dinar .Sorry we should have put more boots on the ground and lost more so you could go buy flashy crap and look cool. its coming could be 2 weeks or 2 months or even Jan 1 2012 but its going to happen.were not hoping for it or wishing for it. we are just waiting for it to come now just live your life like you do not own dinar and you will not be left behind, i bet you hear it RV from someone without looking in these stupid rumor sites day in and day out.

Edited by Hell froze over
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So in to Syria we go yes? Maybe Iran? We need to save these poor people who hate us even after we save them? Get off your high horse. Please tell me you don't want to invade Syria and Iran. Please don't pray for God to punish someone here who posts something you disagree with.

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 4

Thank you Heavyduty053

Frustrated grow up

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Here is the thing... George Washington said it best when he said "America must isolate itself, it must be concerned with the affairs of the world but must most importantly focussed on America". This is the truest sentiment that comes from our past. We need to forget about what is going on in all of these countries and regain focus on what will strengthen America. I whole heartedly believe President Washington's sentiments. I only wish our current leaders felt the same way. Bottom line, the wealth of other nations is worthless if we can't see the fortune of our own people, and the potential of the wealth that we possess.

Edited by dnardreams
  • Upvote 4

GROW UUUUUP! FOR gOD'S SAKE!

Why do you think we have 750 bases worldwide in 150 countries? To send them love and kisses? Why do you think we are GLOBO COP....not because we are spreading democracy, tho that is a by-product. There is a CENTURY of oil in Iraq and we want to control the drilling of it. Washington is willing to give the lives of our soldiers, and tons of our fiat money, not worth much anyway...to get that oil. GROW UP! That oil runs big business in America. We decided in 1974 during the oil embargo, that would would rather fight than switch energy sources. Brazil decided to switch and now they are on biofuel and solar as well as oil, and they don't have to be GLOBO COP. But we do, at least according to Washington, and DC is run by big corporations.

I am as mad as you are. But it helps to understand why I'm mad. We are in this together, even tho I am liberal and you are not. The enemy is the same - big companies who tell Washington to send our sons and daughters overseas for oil.

BINGO!

the CIA is responsible for about 90% of the drug trafficking into the USA.

passtheball_dees.jpg

There are still many unanswered questions about 9/11

build7_dees.jpg

bild2_dees.jpg

wash3_dees.jpg

"If tyranny ever enters this land, it will be under the guise of a foreign enemy." -Thomas Jefferson

exxon_dees.jpg

Mark Twain- "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I rarely engage others on this site but today I feel the need.

HeavyDuty, I have never had a run in with you but today I disagree with your remarks. Who are you? The moral police? Not everyone has the same interests or the same Christian cares for mankind as you or everyone else. Also, as a Christian, where do you reserve the right to call down the wrath of the Lord on someone just because of their comments? Frustrated didn't personally attack you or anyone else. You just asked the Lord to punish him by removing his wealth thereby potentially damaging him further financially. Now in return for your actions how would you feel if some other "Christian" asked God to give you testicular cancer because of your being judgemental of another? See where I'm going with this?

Is frustrated not entitled to have a bad day? Even Jesus had a couple if memory serves me correct. Believe it or not many see this as an investment and not some religious crusade to help the people of Iraq in which the Lord will repay us thousands of times over for. I did my part, enlisted, served my country, went to the ME (among other places), and assisted in trying to help people who didn't want nor appreciate America's help in the first place. I saw brothers die for these unappreciative peoples. Honestly, after, and if, this ever RV's I don't care if the entire ME explodes into a ball of dust considering all they've not done for this world. BTW if your Middle Eastern I'm sorry your peoples in general have ruined it for the good ones. I'd rather have my brother soldiers die defending and helping our own country right here at home.

One last thing for all you HOLIER THAN THOU CHRISTIANS'

I believe Jesus said to "remove the tree from your eye before removing the splinter from other's".

Peace,

Primal

Edited by primalnick
  • Upvote 2

If we were to take over IRAQ the people left there would finally be treated with respect and decency!

I would hate to have you as our Secretary of State. Every solution would be "Scr*w ____ country, let's take them over. I don't think we have the manpower, wealth, or the political will. Time for you to live in the real world and understand that the world in which we live in is much more complex than you would like. You may see that the Iraqi politicians are a bunch of clowns, but at this point it's their country and they need to figure it out (with our help).

• Upvote 1